Krystal needs a hug.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
My rabbit died. He was 6 years old. I'm completely torn. I've been crying for hours now.

He was taken to the vet and I didn't go because I knew there was a big chance that he might have to be put to sleep. When my mom came back she said, "He's gone..." And then I just couldn't stop crying.

I could really use some of that TT love you guys serve up so well right about now. ):

Oh no! I'm so sorry Krystal really :( I know how it feels, I lost 2 fish that i've had for 3/4 of my life :( . My parents got him 10+ years ago and i've had them until 3 years ago :(

*hugs krystal*

Aww, I know how you feel. My dog was sick once. Hope you feel better soon~

i know how you feel. D:

my bunny died a few years ago and i felt really sad, so sad my dad got me a dog.

Krysteh D':

I love you so much, and you deserve nothing but happiness. I'm so sorry this had to happen to you of all people.

Keep your rabbit in your heart forever and cherish the memories. <3 I know you will have given him the happiest life he could have wished for.

You'll be in my prayers. -HugeHugeHug-

Awww -hugs-

All I can say is to focus on the positive, it's better for him to be having fun in rabbit heaven than being sick here. I hope you feel better soon ):

He's in a better place now. He is no longer suffering, and he is watching you from bunny heaven, where there are endless carrots and treats.

Remember the good times you shared, and be happy that he had a good life.

I'm really sorry about your loss. It is so sad losing a pet and I hate to hear it happen to anyone else. Last year my dog died while I was gone on a vacation, and it was the worst thing of my life.

Just know that you treated him very well - he lived a long six years and it couldn't have been spent better with anyone else. He's in a better place now and he's going to watch over you while eating some healthy carrot snacks.

Maybe in a couple months or something, you could adopt another bunny from the animal shelter and give it the love and care that you bunny got. I'm sure that would make him happy.

Anyways, I know it's hard right now but you'll make it through,

Best of luck.

Krystal, I'm so sorry. Losing a pet is awful, I know. I've lost two. ):

Just know that he lived a great life with you. He was happy. :)

He still is happy.

And just know you loved him and he loved you.

Krysteh D':I love you so much, and you deserve nothing but happiness. I'm so sorry this had to happen to you of all people.

Keep your rabbit in your heart forever and cherish the memories. <3 I know you will have given him the happiest life he could have wished for.

You'll be in my prayers. -HugeHugeHug-
Esther. Your post almost made me tear up. I love your and your words are very sweet and comforting. You're going to make a great mother someday. (=

Thanks all for the hugs and TT love. I've gotten many texts from my friends and such and I'm feeling better.

*Sigh* I guess I won't be going downstairs to feed my bunny tonight. ):

Krystal darling!

I know exactly how you feel.

Horrible, isn't it?

Well, you know we are all here for you and love to give you virtual hugs!

*BIGBIGHUGFORKRYSTAL*

My rabbit died. He was 6 years old. I'm completely torn. I've been crying for hours now.
He was taken to the vet and I didn't go because I knew there was a big chance that he might have to be put to sleep. When my mom came back she said, "He's gone..." And then I just couldn't stop crying.

I could really use some of that TT love you guys serve up so well right about now. ):
I know just how you feel. my rabbit died on Christmas Day last year. He was attacked a few days before. ;-; Well, let's hope your rabbit and my rabbit meet in heaven. xD

*hugsforkrystal*

Last edited by a moderator:
KRYSTAL! <3 I know exactly how you feel.

I've lost about four pets in my lifetime. First when I was three, I lost my dear kitty, Mathias. He also had to be put to sleep.. he had a terrible injury.. I won't explain it since I'd probably tear up. Then I got two goldfish; Dorothy and Goldie. They both died on the same day, cause when we went on a holiday, our neighbour whom we trusted to look after them, hadn't come. D: And then there was a hermit crab and fishy. <3

I'm gonna be exactly how you are when my kitty passes away. I will be hysterical. Pets are like our families. Just remember your bunny and all the good times you've had with him. Keep him in your heart for life and know that you've kept him healthy and he's lived an amazing life.

I love you, Krystal. <3 -HugsSoIncrediblyTight-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back