KuchiKisses ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haleyhashats

Reaction score

Hey guys! So this is going to be my new log for whatever Tama's I happen to get. This log will have pictures, however, they'll be taken with an iPad - so I can't guarantee high quality photos. Anyways, I thoroughly hope that you enjoy the log. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please go here. Besides that, you should be able to start the log now. So, once more, I hope you enjoy! Kisses! ♥

THE LOG BEGINS BELOW.

ⓞⓝⓔ

QUESTIONS: no questions for this installment

Hello! So, this is the first installment of KuchiKisses! Alright, so, seeing as how I have already started my Tama-Go, we're just going to jump right in and enjoy what's happening already. Alright, so on my Tama-Go, I have a Marotchi.

n2jw4k.jpg

As you can see I also drew all over the back of the original faceplate to get the faceplate my tama is currently wearing. The glare is covering up the word 'Pokemon!'. You can all tell that I have no artistic talent what so ever. I have no idea why there is half of a girl's face on the tama's left, just in case you were wondering. The original faceplate is the cupcakes design.

Anyways, for today's entry, not much as happened. Early today Marotchi used to be ChuChutchi, but then she evolved so, yeah. Now she's Marotchi! So, since I don't really have much to say here, I'm just going to list the stats for this entry and then that will be the end. :D

WEIGHT: 35 lbs

GEN.: 1

HUNGRY: 5/5

HAPPY: 5/5

TRAIN: 5/14

FRIENDSHIP: 5.5/6

KISSES ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
ⓣⓦⓞ

QUESTIONS: no new questions for this installment

Hey guys! No pictures in this installment, I'm just too lazy to take some. xD Plus, nothing really has changed seeing as how we already have Marotchi, which is the adult stage. Anyways, wake up time is unknown because when I woke up Marotchi was already awake. |D Anyways, we played a lot of games today. I was really bored. xD We also went to the store and bought lots of stuff and ilsdajfkjmkwesmf a chocolate heart. C:

So yeah! How about some stats? I'm sorry. These posts aren't very interesting.

Did I tell you guys that I had a dream that I found a lost v4? xD I woke up and was like "LIKAEJSNMFLSKAZ WHERE IS IT" but then I realized it was a dream and I was all "oh. siiiiigh."

STATS NOW BBY.

WEIGHT: 35 lbs

GEN.: 1

HUNGRY: 4/5

HAPPY: 5/5

TRAIN: 5/14

FRIENDSHIP: 6/6

ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

COMMENTS / QUESTIONS / FEEDBACK: no new

So, hey there guys! This is going to be 'part one' for today, because we all don't like the posts without pictures no? Anyways, right now, Marotchi is still sleeping. She is six years old, only, because I had to pause her all day yesterday while I was at school. So when she wakes up, we're going to play some games and then we shall visit the Date Place! I'll be sure to snap some pictures of her and her new spouse! :)

Also, talking about tamagotchis, I ordered two Music Stars online two days ago. And they should arrive earliest being on the 5th, and latest on the 10th. With the chance of anywhere in between! :) I'm very excited, because I traveled to three different stores the same day I ordered them (Toys-R-Us, Walmart, and Target) and no one carried them. I think I might try Walgreens next, because some of my friends said they sell them there. So I hope! Plus I live close to Walgreens, so I might walk over there today (maybe. it's snowing and there are some really heavy winds) if the weather lightens up a bit. But yeah, I'm super excited, I can't wait to get some new tama's to expand my collection:) Plus this means I can finally connect tamas (v6xv6 or v6xtama-go) and I don't know why, but I love connecting. Haha:)

So, anyways, this was just a quick update on things that I wanted to share. It is 7:35 am for me, so Marotchi will be waking up later. Anyways, that was all! kisses♥

ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS: no comments/questions for this installment

Hey guys! So I forgot to add a part two, and I'm really sorry! I totally forgot. Anyways, here are the pictures of Marotchi and her husband KuroMametchi (lucky catch! haha). They had a baby two days ago, but because I have to constantly pause for school, it's more difficult to stay on time. I don't have any pictures of the baby. I obviously don't know how to properly crop pictures either, because they're all different sizes... oh well! ;D

iaza19456550342300.jpg
iaza19456515812200.jpg
iaza19456554921600.jpg

Anyways, also in good news! I GOT MY TWO MUSIC STARS LKSANJFKSD :'D So happy. However, I had to give one to my sister because I used her money to buy the tama's, so yeah. Anyways, it was so weird for me because the Tama Go is so big and the v6 is just so TINY! Also the V6 infant needed a lot more attention than the TG infant, so that was difficult. No pictures of my music star yet, but one is a girl and one is a boy. Their names are Danny (girl) and Farly (boy). I don't know, don't ask. Haha. Anyways, that was all. So stats!

MAROTCHI - 4/5 Hunger • 3/5 Happy • 1/6 Friendship (oops!) • 21840 P

FARLY (my tama) - 4/4 Hunger • 4/4 Happy • 00 Stress • 115 Tone, 8 Rhythm, 32 Original • Hip Hop • 1900 P

DANNY (sister's tama) - 4/4 Hunger • 2/4 Happy • 00 Stress • 45 Tone, 3 Rhythm, 55 Original • Hip Hop • 950 P

Latest posts

Back