KUCHIPA FAMILY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudlybear

Reaction score
I MARRIED MY KUCHIPATCHI WITH A YONEPATCHI AND THEY HAD 2 BABIES

AN HOUR LATER THE BABIES WERE SUPPOSE TO TURN INTO CHILDREN INSTEAD ONE OF THEM TURNED INTO AN ADULT(kuchipatchi) AND THE OTHER ONE TURNED INTO A CHIBIPATCHI(i don't know what stage this is)

I WANTED TO KNOW IS THIS NORMAL

AND WILL THEY EVOLVE AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a "pure" Kuchi family - congrats :D

It is normal. When you marry a Kuchipatchi to a Yonepatchi they make a pure (not blended) family and the babies evolve straight into the adult stage.

They will not evolve again unless you marry one of them and it will evolve into a parent - or you overfeed them / underfeed them when they will evolve into the Large (Sumo) family or the Small (Petite) family.

Don't worry - lots of V5 tama owners are trying to get pure families :)

The same thing happened to my Mame Family :p , one turned in to (Mametchi) a adult and the other turned into a child (Chamametchi) after just an hour of being babys. You are lucky I am trying to get the Kuchipa Family but I just keep getting Yonepatchi! :wub:

train your tama high in the third intellegence. shold be a kuchipatchi. 100% at marage o get a pure family

that happend because you have a PURE kuchi family

that happend when you get a pure family,you get the main character of the family(which int his case is a kuchipatch)and his/her younger sibbling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back