Kuchipa family!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xelao

Reaction score
I've always loved kuchipatchi so since I found out that you could keep tamagotchis on the v5 for however long you wanted, I'm going to try that!

First generation, I'm going to try to get Kuchipatchi and start a Kuchipa family on the second gen, and keep it foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I restarted my version 5 tamagotchi. It's the white design with the day and night pattern.

Pattern

My tamagotchis hatched a minute later and I named them the kuchi family.

Kuchi!

Here's a picture of my babies. :(

Babies

It's 10:40 PM right now, and I should be asleep. I'll let my tamagotchis go on vacation now and let them come back tomorrow morning!

To the beach we goooo!

You can PM me if you have comments and questions.

So my tamagotchi resetted on me. :|

I was trying to connect my familitchi with my celebrity version but when I tried to, it gave me the option of reset or download. I click reset on my V5 and it really reset my whole tamagotchi. Now I have to start over, but I didn't have much on it in the first place.

Futabatchi (son) Omututchi (daughter) Mimifuwatchi (son)

I brought my tamagotchi to school with me today (like I always do) and they evolved!

Current stats;

Hungry ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥♥♥

70% bonding

Gen 1

0Gotchi

Mattaritchi Son

Belltchi Daughter

Mousetchi Son

I'm going to try to get bonding to 100% within the next 20 minutes as I'm doing homework and listening to music. :( I've been picking the third item too so there's a bigger chance I'll get Kuchipatchi

I got bonding to 100 %, yay.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get more items on my tamagotchi. Then on saturday, I'm gonna try to find a music star tamagotchi!

Oh, and my brother pretended to throw my tamagotchi at my head and I ducked. It flew across the room, bounced off the wall, and then the other wall and hit the carpet.

My freaking hand's going to bounce off his head 3 times and then my foot will bounce at his head. :|

Stats;

Hungry ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥♥♥

100% Bonding

0 gotchi

I memorized the code for 1kGP for mattaritchi.

I bought some things too! I bought fried eggs which fills 3 hungry hearts and a yacht that fills 3 happy hearts.

heh. .... D:

22000 10511

Stats;

Hungry ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥♥♥

100% Bonding

70000 gotchi!

I made a tamagotchi type of ... "dock" thing last night because I had legos that I didn't feel like putting back in the box, so I made this!

Dock

:) I love it. My tamagotchis fit perfectly. It can fit 2 tamagotchis.

Stats;

Hungry ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥♥♥

100% Bonding

70000 gotchi!

1 and a half days old.

W00t, they will evolve tomorrow morning around 8-9:30 AM.

My tamagotchis evolved!

They are now Korokotchi (son) Shelltchi (daughter) Mamekatchi (son)

;) I went to target and walmart today but sadly, there were no tamagotchi music stars! While we were leaving the mall where target was, we went by toys r us! I should of went in because according to this thread, everyone got their tmgc ms from toys r us!

It's only saturday, and I'm pretty sure I can go to at least 2 more walmarts tomorrow because one is next to costco and we're going there for sure, and there's a walmart on the way home and we can't miss it! We're always on that freeway to get home.

Stats;

Hungry ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥♥♥

100% Bonding

60560 gotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
it's been like, a week.

My tamagotchis evolved to

Kuchipatchi, Hotteatchi, and sukatchi.

I mated Kuchipatchi with a Yonepatchi and they made the Kuchipa family

Stats;

Hungry ♥♥♥♥♥