kuchipachi :lol: on v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasrule^-^

Reaction score
on tamagotchi planet, chillin with kuchipatchi
ok so i love kuchipachis and have had a hard time trying to get them, so my music star just had a baby and i wanted to try and get one, any body have a shure fire way to get them, if so it is many thanks

.: :D tamasrule^-^ :D :.

ps any name ideas?

Well, I'm sorry if I'm not being very helpful, but I recently got Kutchipatchi myself on my Music Star, and this is what i remember for doing so.

there was only one time that I let his hungry and happy heart completely empty, both of them, and then after that I played with him and fed him until they were full, his weight was normal, and stress was 0. I never let his stress get over the 30 mark, and i managed to check on him enough that he only got sick once, and that was when he was a teen and i had slept in, too many poopies on the screen made him sick

Looking back this is probably nonsense T_T but it's what I did! I'm really sorry that I can't tell you more

As of right now, no one really knows how to get certain specific characters on the music star. YET. :)
I also wanted to mention that you shouldn't double post (posting twice in a row). It's against the rules, so I just wanted to quickly mention that. :p No harm done.

@CTF@
I learned how to get Makiko, Kuromametchi, Mametchi, Mimitchi, Violetchi, and Memetchi on V6.

I think the kutchipatchi on the music star is obtained by less than perfect care and keep his weight up a little high and mostly rhythm/tone points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back