kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i started my tama go this afternoon. meet akira, the kinotchi!

is this the boring "log" you were talking about?

it isn't boring! shut up!

stop it, fumiko, you're a big painaputchi but akira is just a baby. be a bit nicer, okay?

hmph! you're just pinning the blame in me because i'm older! you don't blame "widdle cute can't-do-anything akira"!

i never said that. fumiko, stop being so grumpy, and akira, don't judge things before trying them. now, say sorry and make up already.

.....WAH BIG SISTER FUMIKO HURT MY FEELINGS

now THAT is a liar. i know one when i see one.

haha! in your face!

meanie! fumiko is a meanie!

stop or you'll be locked in The Closet! dun dun ddduuunnnn

no! not the closet! *la gasp*

what's the closet?

it's just a quiet place where you go-

no! it's the dark, lonely place where blue shuts you and you have nobody to feed you or talk to you or play with you. you just sit there, alone...all alone...with nobody there....ooooooo *scary ghost voice*

WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I DUN WANNA GO TO THE CLOSET WAAAAAAA!!!!

*swats fumiko* you made it sound scarier than it really is! and you haven't been to the closet!

so?

sigh. on with the photos!

IMG_0053.jpg

akira as an egg

IMG_0054.jpg

well...duh.

IMG_0055.jpg

o.o no idea what THAT is.

IMG_0056.jpg

fumiko's a painaputchi!

IMG_0057.jpg

together! big sister and little brother! (and also a size comparison...the tama go is huge!)

hey! how come akira gets more photos???

because all you did was evolve, and i just got the tama go yesterday, fumiko. i've had my iD L for almost 2 months.

that's a pretty short time...

you're just jealous that i get all the photos big sister! hahahaha!

why you...

stop! time out! bye TT, don't forget to vote in my poll! (i need another vote, it's still tied. <_< ) PM me or leave a comment on my profile with your vote, comments, questions, or a request to start up a tama! (i won't run it for too long...but i'll run it!)

POLL:

V4.5: 1

V3: 1

EDIT: i've read that the makiko figure is rare, so if you want me to post pictures of it and the games and stuff, let me know!

DOUBLE EDIT: wow! page 7 AND over 1,200 views! thanks you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
hur dur, everything's the same.....NOT!!!!

this morning, fumiko evolved into....MELODITCHI!!! (no pictures yet...sorry) i was supposed to get her on my second generation, but somehow i magically gave her 2 care misses and she became *shudder* sabosabotchi. anyway, i'll post some pictures of her happy symbols and such, and i plan to make her into melodi hime (henshin jo character...yay!)

last night akira evolved into...mattaritchi!! i don't know much about the tama go and growth times, so i'll just wait and see. okay, that should be it for my jabbering.

finally! you talk too much, blue.

agreed. mmm, i feel so WARM and COZY! mmm, i LOVE this WARM cover that blue crocheted for me! it's sooooo WAAARRRRRMMMMMM

meanie! stop bragging about it! you know, it was meant for ME. and i'm older and more delicate than you, i deserve that cover! gimme thaaat!

noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes! *tries to take cover off tama go* nnngh! why is it so..hard??? nnngh!

m-maybe it's because *snicker* b-because you're s-stuck in your e-egg. *snicker*

nnnngh! aargh! i give up. this is way too hard.

ha! i win!

how RUDE. blue, how about you ship him to boarding school, he'll learn manners and grow teeth there.

but i thought you DESPERATELY WANTED another tama to talk to and argue with, instead of me, a poor, unsensitive human. hmmm?

i take it back! i want it to be the days when it was just you and me, and it was peaceful and we didn't have a immature child messing up our conversations.

;____; WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU BIG SISTER FUMIKO!

apologize, fumiko.

*is plugged into TamaPod* i just can't get enough...i just can't get enough..

*takes TamaPod and throws it out the window* apologize to akira, fumiko.

no. why should i?

it's the mature thing to do, and you really hurt his feelings.

*grunt*

i'm sorry, neither of us speak caveman. fumiko, use english.

go nu n na sa ee.

i'm sorry, what?

i said "i'm sorry" in japanese. gee, blue, i thought you're learning japanese.

i am.

it-it's okay. i forgive you, fumiko. i'm sorry i was rude.

oh. ^_^ thanks. hey, do you wanna play with my paint set?

yeah!

okay, i'll show you how to mix colours, okay? let's go!

*fumiko and akira leave*

well, that was nice. ^_^ don't you think?

anyway, let's see a surprise:

POLL:

V4.5: 1.

V3: 1.

come on, i'm sure more than two people read my log. vote for your favourite, you guys! don't you want to see me log it? it's really not hard to send me a PM, my mail box isn't full....or you could leave a comment on my profile. (you know, go to my profile, click profile feed, then leave a comment, all that jazz, right?)

okay, then, so PM me with your vote, comments, questions, and all those things you want to know about my tamas/log. i don't mind suggestions, either! ;)

EDIT: and please follow!

Thank you to Tamacake for your input and vote!!

Thanks to Tamacake, my poll isn't tied anymore!

V4.5: 2

finally. i've been waiting. but...there are still two followers. and your log is still 4 stars. i hypothesize that even though you are getting fan mail, nobody is rating your log 5 stars or following. maybe this is a "if you do this i'll do the same" effect. maybe you need to follow some people's logs to get followers, you know what i'm saying?

maybe it's because i have an annoying tama who thinks she's a genius and make up bogus theories. maybe it's because....they like other logs better. didja think of THAT, professor fumiko?

i completely agree. she's more childish than me when i was a child.

you're still two days younger than me!

that's not a big difference...

it's two years in tama time!

<_< i know that...

anyway, that's MISS professor fumiko melodi hime to you, blue! you are below me! i'm an adult!

you're three days old.

ech hem. tama time?

yesh, yesh, tama time.

EEEEAGH I'M EVOLVING ASDJFSKJFDKLFAJK

who did he turn into...oh! *dreamy*

*headdesk* ooooohhhhhh nnnnnnnoooooo

what? what???!!! is there something on my face??

oh...so dreamy...oooohhhh

er...is she okay?

no. no she is not. it is very very not healthy for a sister to fall in love with her (adopted) brother. it is very very very very unhealthy and WRONG and...well...gross.

what did i evolve into?? *looks into mirror* AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A KUROMAMETCHI!!!!!I I'M WEARING EARRRINGS!!!!! I LOOK LIKE A GIRL!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuromametchi...so dreamy...*sigh*

o.o staying out of this staying out of this staying out of this and akira, you don't look like a girl.

um...i'm akira. childish has-space-between-his-teeth akira, fumiko. your brother akira. now snap out of it.

sooo drrreeeammmyyy

*makes EW face*

*peeks over fumiko's shoulder* um, akira, c'mere.

*comes over* what? ohh. THAT'S why.

*sighs at TAMAGOTCHI! magazine* ohh...kuromametchi is SO DRRREEEAAAMMMMYYYYY

<_< well, that's over.

*snaps magazine shut* shut up! can't you see i'm trying to read about the latest boy band, GotchiHeart? their lead singer is a kuromametchi and he's dreamy, okay? *looks at akira* oh, you're a kuromametchi. hmmm.....you could do with replacing your earrings and cleaning your scarf. you're totally not as dreamy as the other kuromametchi. ew! why would i say my own (adopted) brother is dreamy??!! EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

^_^ well, that's a relief. on with photos! ....

lalala, waiting for photos to upload...

oh! fun fact for the day: did you know that "kuchi" in japanese means "mouth"? that means kuchipatchi is basically "mouth tamagotchi" he does have a huge appetite for food! hmm...."aoh" is "blue" so my name is "aoh"! um...you know the keitai akai? (look it up on google images if you don't know)

the pixels are red, right?

"akai" means "red" in japanese, and it's pronounced "ah ka ee". "keitai" is "kay ee tah ee".

the "tchi" at the end of every tamagotchi's name is actually wriiten as "tsu chi" as in "tsunami". so mametchi would become "mamaytsuchi". ("e" sounds in japanese are pronounced as "ay".)

hoshitchi is a star, right? so, naturally "hoshi" would be "star" . star tamagotchi!

okay, end japanese lesson. hope you enjoyed it! ;)

IMG_0061.jpg

akira as a mattiratchi.

do you HAVE to post that picture? it's really embarrassing...

but you looked so cute!

!!! you wanted to ship me to boarding school!

IMG_0063.jpg

my tama go cover

IMG_0064.jpg

okay, i have to admit...this was a total accident, as usual. i was trying to make an iD L cover, and it turned into a tama go cover. *epic fail*

IMG_0066.jpg

fumiko as a regular meloditchi

IMG_0071.jpg

fumiko all dressed up! with makeup, hair done, pretty dress, the works. :)

IMG_0067.jpg

sharing a heart parfait ice and a chat with lovelitchi!

IMG_0068.jpg

happy symbol!

IMG_0070.jpg

dressed in a kimono

IMG_0073.jpg

akira as a kilalatchi!

i'm too lazy to post a picture of akira as kuromametchi...he'll still be here tomorrow so all's good. :p

well, good night! enjoy your evening, don't forget to vote, PM me with questions, comments, blah blah blah, and PLEASE RATE AND FOLLOW!

(well, i just sounded so desperate it's funny back there xD)

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot. *facepalm* Special thanks to Admin for editing the posts I requested editing for! Thank you so much!

good night!

oh hey! sorry i was away...i had science fair today. -__-' but it's done now! yay! :D

anyway...

POLL:

V4.5: 3

Thank you to FunFunMametchi for your vote and comments!

Thank you to ayan300 for following my log!

and...oh poop.

what? and poop is disgusting.

no, somebody rated my log...4 stars as usual. -__-'

la gasp!

^_^ it's okay, i like honest opinions.

well i don't. must...change...it..aargh!

you're still stuck in your egg.

shut up!

ANYWAY, today everything was pretty much the same except fumiko got her happy symbol before class started. i think i'll marry her on saturday so i can take photos and her child will be all ready to go to the matchmaker on the 29th, when i'm participating in the Leap Year hatch. yay! fun!

your idea of fun is really screwed up.

how so?

you dragged me to the science fair saying, "this is really fun! you're so lucky that you get to join me!" but you know what? it wasn't fun! it was boring and the experiment was boring and the only exciting experiment was the one about jello.

while i, the beautiful kuromametchi, got my beauty sleep in the closet.

ugh! luh-key! i slept in blue's pocket, and she jostled me everywhere!

but i gave you pringles...

but they were regular! i hate regular!

who wants to spend the night in the closet? fumiko does! fumiko does! yay fumiko!

fumiko doesn't!

she does! 2 against 1! go to the closet fumiko! yay fumiko!

no! how rude. hmph! i think i'll go and hang out with GotchiHeart, where all the NICE people are! *leaves room*

well, that got rid of her.

she's just tired, you woke her up too suddenly.

oops.

it's okay, she's hanging out with that "dreamy" kuromametchi.

he's not dreamy?

go on google images and search "kuromametchi gotchiheart" (don't bother googling it yourself)

okay...searching...what??!

post the image!

okay...

Kuromametchi.PNG

o.o very undreamy.

HEY! who is staining my beloved kuromametchi??

not me!

not me!

liars.

how rude. me? lie? la gasp!

i don't lie.

how can i be sure?

i have totally never lied in my life. (lie :p )

i've been only living for a few days. that's too little time to find an oppurtunity to lie. (lie)

okay. i believe you. ^_^

high five! *high fives akira* we're such good liars! xD

bluuuuuueeee.......................

agh! no! we can't go back to the toddler days-agh! stop kicking me!

ee ee e, aoh!!!!!!

oh no...she's really angry when she uses japanese...bye! blue do you need some-ow! stop punching me fumiko!

finally, it's friday! yay! and it's the day i start the tama that won the poll!

POLL: FINAL RESULTS:

V4.5: 3

it's official! i will be running the V4.5. now...darn, i have to go and get it.

oh, good, blue's gone. now we can talk.

finally! i've been waiting.

anyway, i was reading through the old entries and from what i can gather, blue is getting really lazy and sloppy in her logging. she doesn't put down what we really say, and the posts aren't as funny and random. but i guess it was the V5, right? so they would be siblings and be mean to each other all the time.

but most of it is bad words, fumiko. you swear at least 5 times per entry, in japanese and in english.

you swear!

once.

that was so not once! i remember when you snuck on the computer and it wouldn't load so you were like "*censored*".

i said "oh, gotchi." get your facts straight.

shut up, black and white tama. black and white is SO below me.

watch your mouth, melodi hime!

well maybe you should-

i'm baaack! are you two having a nice, civilized brother and sister heart to heart?

y-yes.

<_< you're lying, aren't you?

*widens eyes* me? lie?

whenever you lie, your eyes narrow, you shuffle your feet, and although you can't see, i know your ears turn red.

that is so not true! *shuffles feet*

oh my gosh! she's lying! *la gasp*

tsk tsk. better not teach the new tama those bad habits. now, let's get those batteries in...

hi guys!

agh! cassy? you're still here??

yup, and i'm better than ever! are you running more tamas! oh, hi mister postman! good to see you! now let's check that mail...oh, it's a fortune cookie! yes, 3 stars for fortune, 2 for friendship and health! yay! oh my gosh i want candy! so does my baby! GIMME CANDY ADKJFALKDJF

er...blue, you really were right when you said she was spazzy.

very.

yeah, i know. so, anyway, i'll give you a summary about cassy: i ran her until she got a baby, a baby girl. she works at the bank and is hanagatatchi. i don't know whether she'll leave today or tomorrow. so, yeah. it's cassy.

who is the fancy, japanese, colour tama? i love colour and japan, it's so nice. except i don't like the earthquakes but it's really nice that you're in colour and WOW your shell is big but it's not as big as that tama go there. that cover makes it even bigger. wow, you're a kuromametchi? they don't have kuromametchi on V4.5, you're so lucky. blue, why don't i have a nice, warm cover! gimme one!

no. i don't have the mitten.

;___; i want the mitten...

you're lucky you can FIT in the mitten, blue tried to put it on me and she made me do five animations in a row.

blue would probably drop me on the floor and give me the bump glitch if she tried it on me.

well blue's careful with me.

she's careful with all of us, she just doesn't mean to drop us and give us scratches.

hello? I'm right here. you're talking about me as if i'm not here.

you are here, we're just having a tama discussion. you humans can't understand the importance of tama discussions and what we discuss.

what i understand is that you're speaking in english instead of beeps and boops and i'm typing out everything you're saying minus the swear words. :rolleyes:

let's switch to beeps and bloops then! beep beep beep bloop bloop! (haha, blue can't understand what we're saying!)

beep boop beepbeep boopboop! (what were we talking about again?)

boop booree boop beep beep boopboop! (why can't i have a better job, like fashion designer, who wants to work at the BANK?)

beep beep beep booree. (i don't know, it'd be fun. working with money. I LIKE MONEY!)

boop boop boop beep booree. (are we annoying blue yet?)

argh! you guys are annoying me!

beep beep beep. (yes, we are.)

i'm getting off the log. say bye, guys!

NO!

just popping in to say that fumiko got married and had a little boy, nittobotchi! YES! my first nittobotchi! it's taken...13 generations. wow, it's been almost two months since i started running this baby and look at it now.

(sorry if his colour is an eyesore, but you only have to read it until the 29th, i promise! highlight it with your mouse/trackpad/whatever to see it more clearly!)

mommy?

mommy's not here, i'm your uncle akira!

i'm your auntie cassy and here is your cousin...i don't know what her name is! ee hee, that's a good name. i-don't-know-what-her-name-is. beautiful, dahlink! compliments to the genius who created it! oh, it's me! i'm a genius! *richard moore laugh*

O.O WAAAH CRAZY AUNTIE CASSY IS SCAAAARRRRYYYY

*tries to soothe nephew* it's okay, she's just had too much coffee is all

WAAAAH UNCLE AKIWA IS SCARY!!! HE WEARS TOO MUCH BLACK AND DOESN'T SMILE PROPERLY AND HE WEARS EARRINGS AND IT'S SCARY WAAAAAHHHH

me? bad? la gasp!

*soothes baby* it's okay, blue's here. don't worry about scary auntie cassy and scary uncle akira, okay? uncle akira is really nice. tell you what, when we get back to breakfast, uncle akira will take you to the toy store, okay? he has a special figure that can take him there and you can pick ANYTHING you want, and uncle akira will buy it for you. okay?

yaaay! uncle akira is super nice! i wub you, uncle akira! :wub:

what about auntie cassy?

...i don't like auntie cassy.

*pouts* *dies*

^_^ ee hee, auntie cassy is funny!

really?

auntie cassy is funny, i don't like auntie cassy.

what kind of logic is THAT?

give him a break, he's only been alive for 20 minutes. okay, we'll be back after breakfast! see you!

bye bye tamatalk!

*everyone* awwww.....*dies from baby cuteness*

EDIT: okay, i named him. eddie. cut me some slack, it's hard to find a tama appropriate boy name that starts with E!

DOUBLE EDIT: wow, over 1300 views! Thanks! Also, Eddie evolved into a kaubotchi. Aww....oh well, c'est la vie. Next time. I'll be back later with photos! Yay!

Nouuuu......I might not have time for photos today...I have almost a week's worth. -_-

Anyway, spazzy Cassy left and I named her baby girl dessa. You know, alphabet theme. ^_^

she makes me tired....why do I have to babysit her?

Because I took care of you 24/7 when you were a whiny mattaritchi. Time to give back.

but i'm sooooo tttiiirrreeeddd

Shut up, she's being quiet now. Anyway, I was aiming for perfect care of Eddie, but then I gave him a bunch of accidental care misses while we were running errands and stopping in a bakery for a cookie and hot chocolate. Yum!

it was soooo yummy....

Okay, and now for the big news...I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET DOWNLOADS!!!! That's right! A relative of mine has a palm centro, I think, and if she's willing to let me use it (i haven't seen her use the thing in years, but she pulled it out last night :huh: ) then I will actually have downloads. Yay! I'll be sure to ask her soon so I can start transferring games and stuff.

BLUE!!!!!! HOW DO YOU FEED HER? AND WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF DESSA, THERE ARE SOME PRESENTS FOR YOU!

Ugh...see you guys later...if I even get here later...

While I was out for brunch again today, dessa evolved into a kuchitamatchi! I haven't had her/him/it in a while, so it was nice to see her smiling back at me this morning. As usual, I have lots of pictures, and no time to post them. And speaking of evolutions, Eddie evolved into bokuhoshitchi, as expected. I'll be aiming for kuishinbotchi. Okay, I'll try to update later with them talking and maybe a photo!

okay, i have literally a week's worth of photos. i'm not even kidding. these are from...er....wednesday on, and i'm logging three tamas, as you know. :p *points out the obvious much* okay, end dumb talking, time for a worthy log post to make up for my weekend sucky ones!

i feel so old, i'm the only one still here, fumiko and cassy have moved on. :(

but i'm an adult, i can be with you in your adult misery. *crack* OW MY BACK HURTS OWWWWW

shut up, candy man.

you guys are so weird, do i know you? nope, i sure don't.

^that was dessa.

dessa. that's such a weird name.

be glad it wasn't i-don't-know-what-her-name-is like your mother the "genius" invented.

that was funny, i remember. good times, good times.

stop trying to sound old, you've only been an adult for three hours, i've been an adult for almost a week.

i feel so young...

good. i went to the doc today and he told me i'm "getting older and need some meds, yah" no really, he actually said that. and his "yah" sound like "yaaaah hack hack cough cough".

*tries not to laugh*

sum up the weekend. start...now!

on saturday, blue took us to breakfast as usual, which was yum. then, blue did her homework (boring) then we went to do some errands. then, we went to a bakery where blue got a cookie and hot chocolate and shared it with us, and she forgot cassy in the car. then, blue took us to someone's house where a dog barked a lot. i saw a palm centro and so eddie might get downloads soon. on sunday, blue took us to the mall with her friends and they got some starbucks and stuffs.

you have bad grammar! it's stuff.

shut up, don't rub into my face you go to school and they make you sound smart. anyway, blue walked around, then went to someone's house where we watched her play Just Dance 3, crochet, watch the Bourne Ultimatum, the they watched a bit of My 600 lb life but blue gave up because she said it was just too creepy. then we went to her grandma's house for dinner.

you have a pretty good memory. good for you.

why thank you.

on with photos! (i might need a double post, we'll see)

IMG_0003-4.jpg

ew, i look all messy in that photo. couldn't you have taken a better one?

no.

IMG_0005-1.jpg

cassy with dessa

THAT'S my mom? whoa, she looks far scarier than i remember...

IMG_0006-1.jpg

she does look pretty cute in this one...

IMG_0056-1.jpg

chichitchi followed fumiko home. i have now had all the pets available in the iD L.

IMG_0057-1.jpg

married to a peintotchi! (who eddie would have been if i didn't get those stupid care misses :p )

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

cute! nittobotchi is my official favourite baby character. *dies from cuteness*

now, excuse the horrible V4.5 pictures where you can see the camera reflected on the screen, because i still haven't quite gotten the hang of taking photos of connections. :p they'll get better once i remember how i got those nice photos of my V5!

EDIT: okay, read post below for rest of photos. <_<

*read post above*

these are all my V4.5 photos and who eddie evolved into.

IMG_0063-1.jpg

dessa all alone...with me! mwa hahaha *feels evil*

IMG_0065.jpg

kuchitamatchi..my favourite toddler <3 hmm...wonder why i like kuchitamatchi and kuchipatchi xD

IMG_0070-1.jpg

IMG_0073-1.jpg

school days...and you can see she evolved into ura young memetchi! let's hope for ura violetchi, i haven't gotten her before.

IMG_0072.jpg

cute!

IMG_0074.jpg

he evolved into kuishin-

CANDY MAN! THE CREEPY MAN WHO GIVES KIDS CANDY! YUM YUM IN YO' TUM!

shut up, you're no more mature than dessa is.

excusez moi?

:eek: you speak french?

oui, je parle le francais!

wee jay parlay fransay?

<_< you guys are so uncultured. i said, "yes, i speak french!" and i have a SEAL as a charm! beat that, dolphin-candy boy and i-need-a-little-sweater-on-my-gigantic-shell-i'm-so-delicate-and-mature boy! (wow, that was a mouthful)

IMG_0066-1.jpg

(i wrote that french myself. :D )

dessa, i'm not so delicate i need a sweater. i'm a MAN! YEAH! (d-trix-esque "YEAH!".

okay, you know what, akira? I'm not a creepy candy man who gives out candy to kids.)

well, i'm not immature! unlike some kuromametchis and kuishinbotchis i know. *cough cough*

why you...! *mutters* teenagers.

i heard that!

hey guys, how about you guys go and lock yourselves into insane asylums, okay?

*everyone* NO!

^_^ just trying to help. now, excuse us as we go into a loving family discussion, and i bid you all good night!

EDIT: okay, i have this feeling that i've heard "candy man" by someone, and i have no idea who. so, if the joke's yours, sorry! i don't mean to rip off someone's joke. or, this could be entirely coincidental and this joke is mine. ^_^ and if it is, well, why bother reading this? go and enjoy yourself while i take care of my tamas who are insane. literally. ;) see y'all tomorrow! (i'm not from the south. nope. <_< )

urgh.....i want to know why my log is 4 star worthy! is it horrible? (it's okay, i can take it. no, really. :p ) is it neeeh? is it not what you like? why?

answer these questions in the next 24 hours and you get a hug from me!

nobody wants a hug from YOU, scary kuromametchi. you get a hug from ME, and a free bag of candy!

you guys are so unhuggable. you get a hug from ME, a bag of candy, and another hug!

and you get a bowl of poppity corn! om nom nom nom

poppity corn?

swedish chef.

*swoons* i love this song.

"just a kiss"? why?

it's so rommaaaannntttiiiccc

<_< girls.

get used to it, buddy, i'mma get you married tonight. no exceptions.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i like being silly and being a bachelor. if i get a wife she'll make me be mature and sensible and worst of all *shudder* make me shower with NICE SMELLING BODY WASH!

umwhut?

don't you know that i just rinse off in the shower? it's such a waste of time.

that's horrible smell at the dinner table! and i thought it was blue's cooking!

hey! well, to tell you the truth, i am a cooking no0b. (i ruined icing. how do you do that?)

ew. even i bathe with soap and shampoo.

you have no hair to shampoo, bee boy.

i thought it was dolphin candy man.

yeah it was. but you look like a bee, so i called you bee boy. isn't it cute?

um....

ANYWAY, guys, let's wear pink tomorrow! tomorrow's pink day, where we all wear pink for anti bullying awareness. okay, dessa, you're covered, akira, you can borrow something from me, and eddie, you can wear the princess dress in the closet.

but it's so girly!

which is the point of anti bullying. guys can wear pink princess dresses if they want. scottish guys do.

they're kilts, human!

don't you call me human, mister.

but it's tuh-rue!

oh shut up. go and put on your dress, dolphin boy.

shut up, curly girl

that was a terrible insult.

HEY! what did i say about bullying? it's why you guys are wearing pink in the first place.

....i'm sorry. but it's kind of natural, you being my (adopted) brother and all. and i'm the youngest and the only girl.

(not that you act much like one...)

what did you say?

nothing. i'll be back with akira's marriage! see ya, tamatalk! don't forget to wear pink tomorrow!

Ooh, yay, over 1400 views! :D thanks, you guys!

Anyway, Akira just got married! He married a lovely Makiko, who will definitely make him use nice smelling body wash. ;)

ew...it smells too good...

I like akira's wife. She has curls just like me! And she makes Akira shower properly.

Okay, I'll post photos tomorrow! Bye!

(and I do still want to know who rated my log 4 stars...ever since the fourth or fifth vote it's been 4 stars... -_- )

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another follower!!

Thanks so much to EternalMametchiFan for following!!

And another 4 star rating. Mkay.....

Anyway, you guys totally helped me get over my horrible day yesterday (my bad day of the week is Tuesdays, the universe decides to go "hey, it's tuesday, time to make blue's day horrible just for the fun of it! Yay!" or maybe not.)

Nothing much happened with my tamas today, Eddie is supposed to get his last happy symbol and get married today, I don't know what's going on with Akira, he just eats his pork and beans with Makiko, and dessa is supposed to evolve today as well, hopefully into Ura violetchi.

Okay, that's enough blabbering. See you all later!

eddie ditched got married! he married a lovely giragiratchi.

(sorry if the next couple of pictures are blurry....i am not going to become a surgeon any time soon xD)

IMG_0082.jpg

at the date place...all dressed up in his best overalls!

IMG_0084.jpg

uh...

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!

o.o not awkward at all...

i took these photos because i'm doing a group hatch today and i want all the people to see the beautifulness.

IMG_0085.jpg

night on the town!

IMG_0086.jpg

BEST. EXPRESSION. EVER. and a choribotchi, yay!

and speaking of marriages...

IMG_0079.jpg

akira, the long time bachelor's marriage! applause, applause!

clap. clap.

shut up, you sound too enthusiastic.

IMG_0080.jpg

sssss......blue, i think my eyeballs burned out.

woman up, dessa!

no, it's because a self respecting girl would want to do that with akira. *shudders*

excuse me?

AAAAAAGH EDDIE'S BABY IS EVOLVING...into a kingyobotchi! yes!

IMG_0081.jpg

living together now. ;)

okay, dessa evolved today too! into...

IMG_0088.jpg

URA VIOLETCHI!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! isn't she cute?

IMG_0087.jpg

adorable. okay, i suppose i owe you guys a kingyobotchi photo...

IMG_0043-1.jpg

just like grandma.

um, blue, aren't you going to name me and introduce me?

you introduced yourself.

okay AGH! w-who are these scary people??!!

*bends down so i'm at eye level* i'm your auntie dessa. i'm your daddy's adopted sister. you and me are gonna have so much fun, we're both girls! and guess what? we're matching, because your name is going to be a d name and my name is a d name! we can be the d sisters!

yay! that sounds like so much fun! *envy* i love your flowers and wings, auntie dessa.

i like them too. but if blue takes good care of you, you will be a super cute moriritchi or a chamametchi! and both of those characters are super cute, even cuter than what i am!

*widens eyes* really? for sure?

yup! and, here's the best part: if you become either of those characters, you can go and play dress up at this special place called the Henshin Jo. it's where you can go and dress up, like halloween!

wow! i can't wait to be an adult. ...will you be there for my wedding, auntie dessa?

i think so. iD L's grow faster than V4.5's which i am, so i think we'll both go to tama planet at the same time. won't that be fun?

super duper!

*clears throat* i'm here, you know.

who's the ugly guy?

*blue and dessa look at each other* HAHAHAHAHA *richard moore laugh* SHE THINKS YOU'RE UGLY AKIRA HAHAHAHA *both fall on floor*

what's so funny? are you laughing at me?!

*wipes eyes* no, we're laughing because you think uncle akira is ugly. he's gotten a lot cleaner since he got married.

he smells nice. like strawberries.

!!!! makiko said that the body wash was "manly man smell". HONEY! .....fine, i'll stay here. to "give TamaTalk a treat".

tee hee. *giggles* you're funny.

why thank you.

guess what time it is?

time to get a watch.

no, time to name eddie's kid time! yay! a d name...hmm...

i like delilah. it means delicate in hebrew.

delilah it is! hi delilah!

yay!! now auntie dessa and i both have d names!

blue, is it okay if i take delilah to the mall? for a girl's shopping trip?

yeah! please???

okay, but don't lose delilah. the Tama Depa gets pretty busy and it's easy for a little kingyobotchi to get lost, okay? and be back for dinner, we're going to call eddie and tell him how it's going.

okay! bye! *leaves with delilah*

*TamaPhone beeps* huh? oh shoot. i have to go and watch eat, play, tama love with makiko. uggghhhh

good luck. and to all of you, hope you've all had a great anti bullying day and see you tomorrow!

today was relatively boring. except for waking up to....

IMG_0092.jpg

this! akira and makiko have a little baby girl, a nokotchi! ugh, i'm so useless with b names for girls...maybe not an alphabet theme with my TMGO.

IMG_0093.jpg

delilah had a little some dolls waiting for her in the living room! (it is the doll's/girl's festival, after all. delilah is (duh) a girl. xD)

then, delilah evolved into...

A PINEAPPLE!

IMG_0056.jpg

i love hawaiian pizza with extra pineapple. om nom nom ^_^

blluuuueeeee he's BULLYING me! didn't you guys talk about anti bullying yesterday?

were you there?

yah.

remember? and we went on the girl's shopping trip?

wait...wait...oh! it's coming back to me! i'm so smart like that! :D

*coughs a lot*

<_< i don't need comments from you, sir coughs-a-lot.

that sounds funny! ee hee. okay, so you're The Ugly Guy and Sir Coughs-A-Lot. good names!

do you know what my real name is?

uncle....bob!

noooooo!!! your dad remembered my name!

he's a guy, that's why, akeeraaahhh. dur. i'm a girl, (duh) and so delilah connects more with me.

but...you guys can't connect.

*shoots akira a death look* we didn't need the obvious, Sir Coughs-A-Lot.

whut. ever.

you guys bring a whole new definition to sibling love. feel the love, feel the love! *does hippie impression* <3

no! </3

;____; how rude.

i wanna go to the doll festival, can auntie dessa go with me?

no, y'all are staying here, you went out last night. and had pizza.

she asked!

auntie dessa, after we bought lots of things you said "okay delilah wanna to the pizza parlour yes? okay. let's go!" before i could say anything!

tsk tsk.

HAHA WHO'S THE BAD ONE NOW HUH

Sir Coughs-A-Lot forgot to clean up the living room after being a pig on the couch for 6 hours today. it smells horrible!

*dry heaves*

<_< fine. i'll go and get the febreze. *sprays the stuff all over*

it smells like a pig sty mixed with fresh ocean breeze.

what's that, makiko? ...oh, i have to go and give the baby a bath. bye.

....*thinks* ew.

i know, right?

well, tama go babies are just mushrooms...

and human babies aren't which is why i'm glad i'm a tamagotchi and a sweet painaputchi.

literally or figuratively?

shut up.

i wonder how that pineapple on your head tastes...

like my brains. good bye, TT!

hellooo, readers!

i got a job! as a...firefighter. -_-

are you disappointed, auntie dessa?

i wanted to be a fashion designer....

if i got your gorgeous points up, then you would be ura memetchi all over again.

good point.

anyway, as you all know, i put my tamas to sleep when i'm at school, right? well, akira and makiko finally left their baby girl with me. i...haven't named her yet.

how. rude.

wow! i just remembered...these are the colours that my tamas used in my very first conversation post! what a milestone!

name me.

um...i like bailee. or briley, like from the book i just read.

i vote for briley. it sounds all hip and fresh.

i dunno, i like bailee...

briley.

okay, but i'll change the spelling: brilee.

fine with me. hi, briley!

hi! wow, you're so pretty! what character are you?

i'm a ura violetchi.

*envy* i wanna be a ura violetchi. blue, make me a ura violetchi!

we can't guarantee that, brilee, maybe a violetchi?

aw....

hi brilee! i'm delilah.

cool, you both have d names!

yep! we have our own little club! hey, do you wanna join?

but i don't have a d name...

you have a b name like me! we can have a club.

nooo!

<_< just a suggestion...

don't worry, you can join. we always do fun stuff. like tonight, it's games night! we'll play the game of life, high school edition, and give each other manis and pedis!

okay!

well then, that's settled. anyway, in terms of characters....brilee was a nokotchi, then evolved into a belltchi. (no photos until...a while, i'm pretty busy this weekend.) delilah is set to evolve today and get married on monday, i'll try to get delilah and dessa to marry on the same day. ;) as for brilee, she'll have to wait until....tuesday.

tell them the other great news, blue!

oh, this morning (i have too much time on my hands before and after school) after a million attempts, i finished my first iD L cover! it's a little loose, so i might get some more yarn and make another, but it fits anyway and it looks so nice! and i couldn't have done this without the help of Violetchilluvr3 and kuromametchifan123! Thanks so much!

;___; lucky...you have such a warm cover...

but look! we have matching ones! twins!

yaaay!

aw....

but you're the only one who gets to have a fun job and go to school, auntie dessa.

true...it is fun, now that i think about it.

*shy* um, can i call you auntie dessa? and can i call you auntie delilah?

of course!

call me whatever you want.

looks like you guys are getting along well.

there's no boys to muck it up, that's why.

you're using adam's colour. (remember adam?)

<_< there's only so many colours to use.

that's true.

well, that's all for tonight, i'll try to post on sunday (i'm really busy on saturday) with maybe a photo! bye, guys!

EDIT: i just need to say something...some of you might have noticed on some weekends, my posts are HORRIBLE and suckish. the thing is, i always have things to do when i have free time on the weekends. and this weekend is especially busy and i don't know if i'll have time to go on. <_< so, just warning you, the posts might be really bad until sunday evening or monday. and then, i have break! yay! that means lots of good, long posts with photos. ^_^ so just sit tight, readers, the best is yet to come!

DOUBLE EDIT: so i'm right. letting the hungry and happy meters empty together counts as a care miss, because delilah evolved into...CHAMAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!

;___; now both of you guys are super cute adult characters, what if i'm UGLY?

you won't be, all the characters on the tama go are super cute and who knows, maybe you'll be a chamametchi just like me!

^_^ okay. yay!

i lied. i have photos, time, and...stuff. yeah! xD my afternoon didn't take as much time as i thought, and i have an hour before i have a dinner to go to, so...in the words of kuromametchifan123, let's log!

harumph.

delilah, what's with "harumph" business?

yeah auntie delilah, why are you so grumpy?

my day was going really well until blue MADE me go and say hi to an immature hinotamatchi, who set me on fire.

well, you were patting his head!

yes, and then what happened? blue is super smart, the first thing she did was yell "PAASSSTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"!

i was panicking, delilah!

THAT's no excuse! in the end, ZuZu was the one who put me out. :angry:

be thankful one of us put you out, delilah.

i can't wait until i get married and am rid of you.

how rude. anyway, on with photos! (P.S. if you want to see the full story, check out THIS topic! see you there!)

IMG_0099.jpg

she evolved yesterday into a belltchi! and while i was doing my homework, she evolved into a shelltchi! (and i don't have photos because the camera i use was getting the battery charged)

IMG_0100.jpg

delilah evolved into a chamametchi!

IMG_0105.jpg

adorable.

IMG_0104.jpg

this was from a food. (i forget which one)

IMG_0106.jpg

we decided to go to the henshin jo to get delilah dressed up as hapi chamatchi (Thank you to EternalMametchiFan for pointing that out!)

in the end, delilah decided she didn't like the costume and dressed up in a princess dress and tama mori scrunchie.

okay, the moment you've all been waiting for:

MY iD L COVER!

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

i attached the charm onto the back so i know which way is which xD

it's a little loose, so i might do another one in purple. <3

so warm....<3

^_^ i'm glad you've let go of that little grudge against me.

*richard moore laugh* hahahahah! of course not! i'm still mad that you made me set myself on fire and i didn't get to go out with you today.

sorry. but didn't you have fun with dessa and brilee?

no, i was asleep. recovering from the HORRIBLE CARE MISS AND NEGLECTING YOU DID TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was tired. did you see the ugly eye bags i had?

no.

break it up, girls, no need to fight. we're all friends. you know, we provide friendship to blue while she holds our lives in the palm of her hand, it's all good, right?

she WHAT?

i hold your little life in my hand, brilee. literally. without me, you don't get food, games, medicine, cleaning, i'm like your maid/babysitter/housekeeper/parent/caretaker/etc.

*shudder* horrible.

get used to it, you're stuck with me for three or four more days.

oh good, i'm leaving on monday.

i'm leaving...whenever.

okay, that's it! PM me with all the usual stuffs and don't forget to rate, follow, and read! see you all and hope you have a great weekend!

nothing happened today. really. yet.

zzzz....*snore*

zzzz.......*giant honking snore*

i find it really unfair that they get to have their beauty sleep and i'm awake the entire day with you, singing bad adele parodies.

i'm much smarter than you.

oh yeah? how?

as a human, my brain capacity is way bigger than yours. also, you're about as big as half of my thumb, which is pretty short on its own. maybe less.

<_< stop being right all the time.

i am a human. it's just what i do.

just get off the log, there's nothing much to do today.

i guess...this was a pretty stupid entry. >_<' oh well. see ya!

Many, many thanks to The Ultimate Doomer for your comments, 5 star rating, AND following!!!!!!

feel the love, everyone <3 my log is finally 5 stars again!!!

anyway, who's curious about the makiko figure?

.....*crickets chirp*

nobody? ;___; but i went and took lots of photos...

nooo!!!! don't share them!

why?

*whisper* i don't want them to see what character i am.

it's okay, you're super cute!

anyway, the past two days have been FULL of tama changes. let's start with yesterday (or the day before...)

IMG_0194.jpg

brilee evolved into a marotchi!! isn't she cute? (yes, i know she's a bad care character, what can i say? i was busy.)

IMG_0002-5.jpg

too cute.

i'm brushing my teeth. how is that cute?

IMG_0004-3.jpg

dessa got married to a ura togetchi and had a baby boy! as usual, i don't have time to get to the good camera so all the marriage photos are TERRIBLE. -_-

you promised me a professional photographer! i didn't think it was you!

makiko figure time! yay!

IMG_0005-2.jpg

makiko has a travel shop.

IMG_0006-2.jpg

this is a game called sound block, where you have to...er...jump onto blocks. xD

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0008-2.jpg

then here's her shop.

okay, why isn't delilah talking anymore? she got married. :,)

IMG_0010-2.jpg

to a handsome maisutatchi!

IMG_0011-1.jpg

baby girl, momoirotchi.

right now, she's just resting. i've named her chika.

hello! i'm chika! I'M HUNGRY FEED ME BLUE

okay! *feeds chika*

wha-? who are all these scary, tall tamas?????!!!! WAAAH MOOMMMMYYYY

mommy's away now, you get to live with me! this is your auntie dessa and your auntie brilee!

hello chika! you have such a pretty name.

hi chika!

pretty wings!

er...thanks.

see blue?? see???!!!!! when i'm a marotchi, nobody ever notices my appearance! they only notice dessa's wings!

i didn't ask for these, brilee. i got them because of BLUE.

sorry...

auntie brilee, you have such pretty hair and makeup!

oh...thanks!

anyway, i noticed that some people have given me pictures of blue kuchipatchis they made. since i am too lazy to go and get my USB i don't have enough time to save it to my USB and upload it, that shall be in tomorrow's post. okay?

blue, can we stay until i evolve? pretty please? *makes cutesy face*

awww...*dies of cuteness* okay.

yay!

yay!

yay!

now what?

i think i'll post this, girls.

nooooo-

^^ yay, over 1500 views! yay!!

guess what i evolved into guess guess guess

suh-boh-sah-baw-tchi. dur.

hey! you ruined the fun, auntie dessa. :angry:

you evolve into funny pokey thing!! hehehe

^meet my son, he who has not been named yet.

oh good, i thought you were going to call him "he who must not be named". xD

he who must not be named? who's that?

*blue and dessa* LA GASP!

what?

only truly idiotic tamagotchis of elephantine proportions (ratatouille xD translation: only huge, honking idiotic tamas) do not know who he who must not be named is! also, they have bad taste in literature, reading things OTHER than harry pottertchi.

i'm a little illiterate, okay? i'm still stuck on frog and toad are friends.

i'm reading war and peace, and The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow.

don't rub it in! i know you've been well educated in elementary school/middle school/high school/university and currently hold a position at the hospital which pays a lot of money! I KNOW.

mommy is a weseh-wesepshin-wesepshi-i give up!

shh! don't tell the-

do you mean receptionist?

yes!

:eek: you said you were a doctor currently on the way to finding the cure for cancer! LIAR

okay, i'm a receptionist. i give up. but i do help with meds and surgery!

you're vewwy good at stacking pill bottles and opening doors, mommy. i wub you! <3 :wub:

*everyone* awww.....*dies from more cuteness*

....that's not really helping with surgery, dessa.

*defensive* if i didn't open the doors, they'd be operating in the hallways.

er, from what i've seen on ER, they just push through the doors with the stretcher.

...ow. what if they hit the patient's head?

we magically don't.

er, yeah you do.

when?

i saw you *points at dessa* forget to open a door and the doctors hit the poor shitekitchi's head on the doors. which, by the way, were labelled "pull".

that awkward moment when one door is bolted shut, and the other isn't, then you slam your body between them, thinking they'll open but they don't?

i did that.

....,hahaha!! STUPID

;_______;

you're so mean to mommy! be nice to her!

aw...okay, i'm sorry, dessa.

it's okay! *thinks to self: haha, this baby is my new weapon! too bad i'm going back to tama planet tomorrow... -_- *

i hope you're not thinking about using your baby as a secret weapon to get us to give you what you want! isn't that against the law? but of course you wouldn't do that, would you dessa? hahaha! *whacks dessa*

OW!!!!!!!! watch the spikes, cactus girl!

oh. oops. sorry, i'm not used to my new form yet.

right. OW! quit it! i'm typing out everything you say, okay? i'll even type in the bad words.

noo!!! don't!!!!

blue, don't.

yeah blue-OW!!! &$%#! don't poke me, chika!

&$%#!

BAD. DON'T SWEAR.

why not? that word is cool!

NO. DON'T USE THAT WORD.

NO. IT'S BAD. DON'T USE THAT WORD.

YOUR MOMMA WILL BE VERY ANGRY AND LOCK YOU IN THE CLOSET IF YOU KEEP USING THAT WORD.

yes, the worst thing you can do is sit in the car with mom and say that word over and over again.

don't give him any ideas, blue. poke her for me, will you chika?

*pokes*

that was a very gentle poke, like a mouse.

blue?

what?

what's the closet?

the closet is a nice, quiet-

it's the bad, quiet, scary place you go where nobody is and you can't have fun or play with anything and YOU WILL go to the closet if you keep swearing.

NOOUUU!!! I DUN WANNA GO TO THE CLOSET

nobody wants to go to the closet.

sometimes i want to, to avoid being poked.

how rude. that's bullying, not accepting my new form. discriminator! RAWR

o.o what's the rawr there for?

^_^ i dunno. i like rawring. RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR

who wants to name my baaaby?

I DO

I DO

I MAKE THE FINAL DECISION SO I'LL NAME YOUR KID

hm......bandit?

no

rogue?

no.

bob?

no.

um um um um um akai?

no.

mac?

no.

bill?

no.

um, what about akio?

yeah! akio!

it means....i think...shining man.

yes! my little boy is a shining man!

okay then, akio!

this was a long enough post, hope you all enjoyed it xD

see you all tomorrow, PM with all the questions, comments, whatever that you are just DYING to ask/tell me! have a good afternoon/evening/night/morning/whatever time it is in your timezone xD

EDIT: akio in japanese:あきお

Latest posts

Back