Kuchipatchi or Tarakotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do You Like Better, Tarakotchi or Kuchipatchi?

• Tarakotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kuchipatchi

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi99

Reaction score
Hi I wanted to know if you like Tarakotchi or Kuchipatchi better? I like Kuchipatchi, (it was my first Tama) and I'm wondering if you do. Please reply! :rolleyes: :wacko:

You people are very good ones to like Kchipatchi. Thanks for voting I love Kuchi too!!

:furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :ph34r: :(

This is suppose to be in What's On Your Mind not here. Can a guide move this please?
I know. I thought it was "whats on your mind" but I made a mistake. Sorry! :ph34r:

I looooove both, my friend used to have a tarakotchi, wwhich was so cute, and it's name was larry, and she recently got it on her v3, but she did have a kuchipatchi on her v3 before which is really cute, and I have the kuchipatchi lanyard, so I like them both.

Hi Kuchipatchi99,

Yes, this is supposed to be on "What's On Your Mind", but I'm sure a mod will move it soon. It's just a little mistake, so don't get too upset. To stay with the topic, I love the Kuchipatchi! It's ADORABLE. When I had it, and when it had a little baby with it, when the Kuchipatchi left the baby, I had "My Heart Will Go On" playing on my radio. It was sad. I love the gunjirotchi the best!

xox_Jaade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back