Kuchi's mega log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchi rulz

Reaction score
Hi, Kuchipatchi rulz here. I got my Tamagotchi black flames design today! And it has a ball instead of a star :p

I pulled out the tab..........it was a GIRL! :p i named her Trina. She has connected with my V1 kuchi the Kuchipatchi, and my V4 ABC the Otokitchi. I played some games of Climb with her, she is quite good, i think her highest was 29/30 :furawatchi: O she wants to talk!

Trina: Helo me Trina, i am 0yrs olg and hav only 1 item, dat iz a boom box. My fwend ABC sent me it.

Matt: Aww isn't she just adorable! She hasn't got any mail yet and should be evolving any minuite now! *waits*

Its a Hitodetchi! Wow she is awsome!

Trina: Hello! I evolved into a Hitodetchi! I look like a splodge! Bye bye.

Here are her stats:

Hungry:****/Happy****

Training:*

Skill points: Humour:4 beauty:16 love: 16

Weight:18lb

name: Trina

gen. 1g

Gotchi-points: 2000p

User name: Kuchi

Thats all for today but i will update soon!

See ya :)

Matt and Trina :furawatchi:

Wow! On the packet of my Tamagotchi V4.5 it says JinSei Plus Version 4

i wonder why it says V4?.

Anyway Trina evolved! Into a.......UrayoungMarotchi! She is really sweet, i struggled to play Shape and Man hole but now i got the hang of it. Oh she just got a [!] letter, she is leaving Pre-school. Another [!] letter! she is going to elementry school, we choose Mr.Canvas as i would like her to be a UraZukyutchi when she is older.

Trina:HI! im a UrayoungMarotchi! i am finally a teenager and Matt's V1 'Matt' the Kuchipatchi is in love with me :( . Im only a teen! He thinks i am a Nazotchi :( but im not really lol.

Matt the Kuchipatchi: HI! You should see Trina she is very mysterious :D she has a dark blue body with a red hat. And..

Matt (me): OK i think we have heared enough, thank-you for that guys here are Trina's stats:

Happy:****/hungry:****

Training:**

Humour:76

Beauty:81

Love:69

Weight:23lb

Name:Trina

Gen.1g

Gotchi-points:13750p

User name:Kuchi

Thats it for now, so see you later!

Matt, Trina and Matt :p

Hi there, Trina hasn't evolved into a adult yet :furawatchi: but she and Matt the Kuchipatchi are still good friends, Matt loves Trina but Trina is not old enough to marry him so he will just have to wait. :p

Trina is asleep npw so she can't talk. And i am planning for her to evolve into a UraMemetchi or a UraZukyutchi and i hope she evolves tommorow! :)

Me and her have completed all the V4.5 games!!!! I think they are all very easy now! even shape!

Not much has happend, i have been pn Club penguin a lot today (its the halloween party!). I will give you her stats:

Happy:****/Hungry:****

Training:*****

Humour:114

Beauty:144

Love:144

Weight:20lb

Name:Trina

Gen:1g

Gotchi-points:20750p

User name:kuchi

Well thats it for today so stay tuned! :D

Matt and Trina and Matt! :furawatchi:

Well its day 4 and there is some BIG news! :D

here is what my Tamagotchi V4.5 Jinsei plus looks like!

Well today a lot has happend. First Trina got lots of mail from the Tamagotchi king! first a ring, then lovge potion and other stuff to. I donated 20,000 to the king, then i went into Tamatown and the king gave me the scepture!!

Then soon after my Trina evolved into a....UraMemetchi! just what i wanted :D i started to raise its beauty skill points by playing a lot of shape. Then about 5 minutes ago, she evolved again! into a Hanagatatchi! the special character! Lol she is so pretty :( .

Trina: hello, i have evolved a lot today, and played lots of games of shape, i have a lot of beaty skill points so im sure i will get a good job! And tomorrow i planned to get married to Matt the Kuchipatchi.

Matt (me): Yup lets just hope Matt is up to it :p he is asleep now, so he cannot talk.

Here is Trina's stats of the day:

Happy:****/Hungry:****

Humour: 180

Beauty: 356 :p

Love: 162

Weight: 22lb

Name: Trina

Gen: 1g

Gotchi-points: 22300p

User name: Kuchi :D

Thats it for today, Trina should be getting a job tomorrow so stay tuned!

Matt and Trina and Matt:zzzzzzzzz :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, sorry i didn't post yesterday my laptop froze :D

Well BIG news!

Matt the Kuchipatchi and Trina got married and had two cute baby girls! I don't know what to name her maybe Lisa :D

And Trina got a job! at the gym, she is very good at it and the game is real easy, all you need to do is press 'B'. Trina should be laeving tonight so 'Bye Trina!' see you in Tamatown, or here she is!

Trina: HI i got married and i have got a job to! Im now very strong and have been playing loads of games of 'Tug-of-war' i am real good, i havn't lost once!

Baby girl (Lisa): bli, mi blame iz Lisa, ang im 0yrs olg! ang mummy iz lokin afta me real goodie! :D

Matt (me): Awww isn't that cute! she is very tiny and can hardly even talk! Well Trina got a robber in the mail and he took -100p! that made Trina very sad ;)

Here is her stats anyways!:

Happy:****/hungry:****

Humour: 206

Beauty: 362

Love: 218

Weight: 20lb

Gotchi-points 25900p

User name: Kuchi

Well sadly thats it for today so see ya! :p

Matt, Trina and Lisa! ^_^

Latest posts