Kuchi's V4.5, TamaGo and TamaWalkie Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Well hey guys, I'm back again! I've started up my V4.5, my TMGO And my Walkie.

Well This is my V4.5- Puchi. He's a Celebtchi who just got a job as a newsreader. ^^ He's super-cute.

This is my TamaGo. He just evolved from a Mattaritchi into a Kilalatchi this afternoon, when I was on my paper run. He's super-cute, too, and a little bit cheeky. His training is 6/15 I think.

This is my Walkie. He's a Kuchipatchi, and he just crashed yesterday afternoon. He's in Las Vegas, he's been in 2 states already. I haven't shaken him or anything- I'm not cheating. He's got one part of his ship. We stopped off to talk to a Masktchi today who wanted to sell him fuel, and a Togetchi wanted to sell him a skateboard, which he bought.

Anyways, that's all from me and my Tamas. Signing off! Byee!

LOL guys, my daddy gave me some batteries so I'm good to go on the TMGO front. In a little while, my Kilalatchi is going to evolve really soon. My Walkie decided that it wanted to go to Las Vegas slightly more quickly and actually bought a skateboard this morning. Celebtchi got his pay (1120G, pathetic) and is falling on his face today. His stars are: G:** <3:** and ^^:*... my theory about face-falling was correct... now go check out the topic in Tips and Tricks pls! Explained...

I'll update a bit later about what Kilalatchi evolves into.

Well, last night (at like 8) my Kilalatchi evolved into a ...

MAMETCHI!!!

I think this is awesome as crackertchi's streamers because I have the Mametchi gotchi frigure and now I own a shop, not to mention that he's the best care character!! :) :) :)

:D I'm so happy!

My V4.5 turns 6 today. I'm planning on mating him with a Universal through the Matchmaker so that I can have a little Universal baby!! I'm hoping yhat it won't take too long to find a Universal mate... :)

I am craving Barbecue Chicken right now because I bought my Walkie a Chicken Drumstick... *drooooools*

Anyway, that's enough from me. Keep reading, people!

Bye bye and I love you all!

*Dachi!!*

Well hey all...

Last night, Puchi had a baby boy, with an Ura Violetchi!! Squee!

But the downside is...

He leaves tonight.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've gotten WAYY to attached to him...

There's one sang that alwyas makes me think of him, the Tamagotchi song by Daze...

I can imagine him singing it...

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

I think I'll call the baby... hmmm...

Dior, because his daddy's a fashion designer. :D

Anyway, lil' Kuchi (My TamaWalkie) is on his way to Denver.

Sadly we didn't come across any vehicle shops in Las Vegas -_-

And my Mametchi, Kyuu is fine too.

I think he is visiting the date place today, or tomorrow.

I think it's tomorrow. :)

Anyway, thanks for reading my rambly log :) I appreciate it you guys! :) :)

Kuchi :wub:

Well... Puchi left his baby... and then, horror of horrors, this happened:

bwk5u.jpg

D:

Anyway, nothing really's happened with my Walkie or my TMGO, but lil' Kyuu the Mametchi is visiting the dating place tonight! This is the faceplate I have and my version, but my camera is the one on my phone so the quality's so bad I can't get a picture of little Kyuu. :(

Oh well.

xelnm.jpg

Haha. Anyway, thanks for reading, over 50 views! Thanks you guys, keep reading!

I'm back! I just got back from buying batteries at the store (I had to go round like 6 or 7 bargain shops to find the right size batteries... -_- )

Anyway, I downloaded Dior- only to find that Puchi was back too!

14ugt1j.jpg

But he's going now! After his 4-minute prayer for little Dior to have a safe and happy future, he left this world for Tamagotchi Planet.

2vbmypu.jpg

*aww man i really shouldn't- Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!! I'm gonna miss my Puchi!!!!! Wahhhaaahhh!!!*

(BTW I am actually crying. I cried last night too. :'D But I'm glad he's gone to Tamagotchi Planet... he's the start of a great legacy :) )

Hey, guys. I haven't been posting the last few days cos I forgot to :rolleyes: silly me...

Big news~ I started up 2 more tamas! A Familitchi and a V2!!

The Familitchi was just hatched and should be evolving soon. They're a Tororotchi, and Mousetchi and a Belltchi. I want the Kuchi family, or at least for a Hotteatchi and a Kuchipatchi!! (LOL when I was on holiday I got that family and I was eating a donut at the time :D )

The V2 was downloaded, and was a Ringotchi, until today. His name's Shiro and he's now a Violetchi :)

My normal tamas: My Kyuu the Mametchi STILL hasn't mated or got the date place. It's been a week now. He should mate tomorrow.

My V4.5 left his baby, his baby's name is Dior and he was first a Kuchitamatchi and now he's a Daiyatchi... Just like his daddy. I'm gonna get a UraTogetchi, squeee!

My Walkie is now on his was to El Paso and only has 985 steps to go :)

So that's me and my tamas! Love, Kuchi :wub:

Hey guys, quick update cos I'm in History class right now...

V2: Still a Violetchi, 4 years old

V4.5: Evolved into Ura Togetchi on Tuesday

V5: a Shelltchi, a Korokotchi and a Chamametchi, has 100% bonding and should evolve soon (today)

TamaGo: Kyuu married a Makiko and should have a baby today or tomorrow. My Gramps bought me the Ringotchi figure and I will be getting the Chamametchi figure in a few days' time. :D

Walkie: Reached El Paso and is on his way San Diego. He will have finshed one quarter of the cities when I get to San Diego. :D

Bye guys, keep reading my log, OK?

Very bad news. VERY bad news.

Dior's dead.

I went out to help my dad do some moving- and when I came back he was dead.

WITH FULL HAPPY AND HUNGRY HEARTS!

My mum says its a bettery glitch.

There's a new baby girl, Mochi.

my V5 evolved though!

Kuchipatchi, Chantotchi and Hotteatchi.

I'm so sad about Dior. It SUCKS. Battery

Quick update guys :)

My V2, Shiro, has decided to revert to childhood. Literally. She is now a Kuribotchi. Same gen, same name, same items, points... all the same. 0.o Man these batteries are glitchy

My V4.5 is now an Ura Yattatchi *squeeeee!*

Kyuu and his wife (Marigold) are leaving their baby (Bellarie) tonight :(

Nothing has ahppened with my V5, apart from that they can mate today :)

RGGHGH!!

I HATE HATE HATE HATE these stupid batteries!

Mochi's dead. WITH FULL HAPPY/HUNGRY!!

Gr. I hate these batteries...

However, my Familitchi can mate now...

Hey.

I've been having trouble with my tamas, and taking care of them.

V2: Still a Nikatchi, due to evolve YESTERDAY. -_-

V4.5: A boxertchi, should evolve tonight.

V5: I got the Kuchipa family and these are Kuchipatchi's babies: Mattaritchi, Tororotchi and Ahirukutchi.

V5.5: ( I got a new one one friday from my friend) Are an Ichigotchi, Shelltchi and a Kikitchi.

My TMGO is a Marotchi. -_-

My Tamas are all so cute though!

Squee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

My Nikatchi evolved! She's now a Kiwitchi! (LOL, a Kiwitchi for a Kiwi :) )

Yep, that's pretty much all. Apart from, my Boxertchi's due to evolve this afternoon :) He's gonna be an Ura Kuchipatchi hopefully :)

OK,. sorry guys. I've been TERRIBLE at updating...

v2: A Kiwitchi, Shiro, with a baby girl named Taiou. SHe's due to leave now, I'll make her leave soon.

v4(I started one): A Mizutamatchi named Akemi :) She's very close to my heart for some reason :)

V4.5: Boxertchi evolved into Ura Kuchipatchi, which had a baby girl with my Kiwitchi, Shiro. The baby's name is Tsuki. Mochi left just now and Tsuki's crying... (And BTW I just donated 70,000G on my V4.5 and V4 for connection games :) )

V5: A Watachi, and an Uhyotchi and a Hatsugatchi. I can have a Makiko and a Kuromametchi!

V5.5: My family evolved into a Chantotchi, a Memetchi and a Kuromametchi(?? I can't really remember). I mated the Chantotchi with another Kuromametchi and now I have a Ahirukutchi, a Belltchi and a Mattaritchi.

TMGO: My Marotchi got married to a Tarakotchi. They don't have any kids yet.

P1( I started one up): It's a Marutchi, just bobbing around the screen. :)

That's a lot of info! Cya guys, keep reading thanks!

Latest posts

Back