Kuchitamatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi4321

Reaction score
I have had a lot of tamagotchis on my v3 but I cant get Kuchitamatchi how do you get him :rolleyes: :mellow: :eek: :D :furawatchi:

Well in a short regular explaination just wait and be paitent.

In a different way just take care of it differently...

Thanks guys but I always seem to get mizutamatchi wich I hate (no ofense Mizutamatchi)

Thanks guys but I always seem to get mizutamatchi wich I hate (no ofense Mizutamatchi)
That character is only a toddler. And on V4s there's only 4 different toddlers. You have to be patient. It takes a few days (depending on how much or how long you pause it for) for you tamagotchi to evolve into an adult. But before it turns into an adult, it evolves into a teen. Sorry if i'm not a lot of help!

I thought maybe if I took really bad care of it I would get him but once again I got Mizutamatchi B) B) B) :D :D

That character is only a toddler. And on V4s there's only 4 different toddlers. You have to be patient. It takes a few days (depending on how much or how long you pause it for) for you tamagotchi to evolve into an adult. But before it turns into an adult, it evolves into a teen. Sorry if i'm not a lot of help!
Sorry but I dont get what youre saying

i olwas get :furawatchi: and im stating to get sick i got it for3genarations no efens

i olwas get :eek: and im stating to get sick i got it for3genarations no efens
You guys are thinking of kuchipatchi the adult I want kuchi tamatchi the todler that looks like Kuchipatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back