Kunoitchi on a Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
Hey, Tamatalkers!

Have any of you guys ever got a Kunoitchi on a Tama-Go? I've been trying to get one for a long time now, but somehow I always manage to get a Pipotchi instead.

I know that she comes from bad care, but just HOW bad? Could someone be kind enough and tell me EXACTLY what they did to get their Kunoitchi? Be sure to include stuff like training, friendship level, weight, etc. as well as how much you filled up the hungry and happy hearts.

I would really appreciate it if you guys helped me out!

~Rainbow-Monkey ;)

yeh to get kunoitchi (think i spelt that correct) you need to neglect your tama.. :( i know sad right.

any time

tamaloverhugger

I got a kunoitchi and i took decent care of it. its happy bar was never under 3 hearts (almost always at 4 or 5) and i checked on it every 15 minutes or so. this was my first time having a tamagotchi in a while so i didn't really know how to potty train it or when to praise/time out it so i kind of did it when i thought i was supposed to? like if it went to the bathroom on the ground i would give it a time out because it never tells me when it has to go. i'm not sure but yeah i took decent care of my tamagotchi but i don't think i potty trained or praised/punished it appropriately so it evolved into kunoitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back