Kunoitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering how to get a Kunoitchi on a Tamagotchi Music Star, v5.5 or v5. I have never got this character on a v5, v5.5 or a Music Star. If you have gotten Kunoitchi before, and you can easily describe how to get her on any version, do you think that you can give me a little bit of help? It worked really well the last time when I asked how to get a Mimitchi, so I sure hope it will work with Kunoitchi as well! Thank you!

~Rainbow-Monkey

Well, on the v5 you get Kunoitchi by neglect.

She's part of the Ninja Family, that you get from letting your Tama's be completely unhappy for a long while, I love the ninja family, so i tend to get them on purpose, no matter how mean that sounds. You watch the Happy and Hungry hearts, and keep the Hungry hearts at about 4 and the Happy hearts at zero, soon you'll have a Ninja Family. This is the same for the Large and Petite families, only they are with food, starved to Petite, gorged to Large

But, when you do get the Ninja Family, then do not use the items Whistle and Steamed Bun (a small sweet with a heart on it in the snack items) because if you do, your family will turn into a normal blended family again.

As for the v5.5 I have no idea.

But, for the Music Star, I know that Kunoitchi is also a meglect character, I'm just unsure how to get her, even if I just did. I overslept for a few hours and she turned from ichigotchi to Kunoitchi.

I hope that I helped you at least for your v5

You can't get a Kunoitchi on a V 5.5 (Celebrity). The happiness neglect family is the paparazzi family.

The starved family is modeltchi

and the overfed family is pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back