Kuribotchi Adventures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuribotchi

Reaction score
"Kuribotchi, I'm afraid you'll have to walk home today, I don't finish work till 8pm, and your dad will finish by 5:30pm," said Mamametchi to Kuribotchi. Kuribotchi nodded and let his mother lift him into the car, the they drove off.

"Hi Kuchitamatchi!" said Kuribotchi, at preschool. "Hi! Come help me build a castle!" he asked me. I nodded. "Lets call the castle, Kuri-Kuchi Castle!" suggested Kuchitamatchi. "Thats a perfect name! I can't wait to see what it looks like in the end!" Kuribotchi replied. "Oh no!" said Kuchitamatchi. "What?" asked Kuribotchi. "We've built it to high! We can't reach anymore!" Kuchitamatchi replied sadly. "I know!" he said, "lets knock it down!" he said. "YEAH!" replied Kuribotchi.

"Time to go home everybody," said Mrs Care. Everyone went outside and waited for their parents. "Bye Kuchitamatchi," said Kuribotchi, "I'm walking home."

Kuribotchi hopped down the pavement, passing the school, the Tama Depa, and the Tama Tama Market. Soon he stopped. He was about to pass a shop called Kuchipatchi's Greens. He had never seen that shop before. He then realised, he was lost. He was on they other side of Tamatown, he lived on Red Street, and he was now on Green Street.

What will Kuribotchi do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back