Kuromametchi At This Point?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonShadow1789

Reaction score
Okay, just so you all know, I've played with tamas for a few years (First was a V3), so I'm not a newb to tamas...

Anyways- my question is: Can I get a Kuromametchi being I have a Monpatchi right now, or is it already to the point where the character is too bad and I have to wait until the next gen. or just restart?

I don't have the time to check through the topics to see if this has been asked before for this version, so sorry if it's already been asked!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have to wait or restart but i could be wrong. I'm pretty sure though.

I think I'm going to wait and try harder next generation.. I'm trying hard right now, so hopefully (He's 2 right now, and will evolve in a few hours I believe) anyways- thanks! ^_^ (I'm still cool with people posting)

hrm. i'm not sure. the best character i've gotten with monpatchi was shimashimatchi...

Okay! Well, he'll be evolving soon, so I'll post then... Either way, I'll just try my best next gen... Thanks!

He evolved into a Necktietchi, so I'll just have to try harder next gen... Thanks for the help, though! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back