Kurotychi's log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurotychi

Reaction score
Hey it's me kurotychi and i'm going to be starting a V5 and a V4.5 log!!! On my V5, the Twist Family!! Is my Bell-tchi Bella!!!! Hi I'm Bella! I hope kurotychi tells you good things about us! Oh trust me Bella I will! Now onto the next member! We now have a Sakura-motchi named Mina!!! Say hi Mina! Hi i'm Mina and I hope we can be friends!! Now last but not least we have a Matarr-tchi named Jake! Hey i'm Jake and.... What's up? Ok and now to my V4.5 we have Leo! A hyottokotchi! Hey i'm Leo and I'm Seven so i might have to tamatown soon.. Aw.... Leo... Well next we have leo's baby cham!!! Goo Goo Aw... He's sweet! Well these are my tamas! Please read my log!

Just a little update. I've been waking up late so both of my tamagotchis were extremely hungry and bored!! But I fixed it so it's good! Now for a stats check! Let's see... Twist Family. 4 hearts in everything. Leo has 4 hearts in everything! So I've raised the Twist's bonding to 60% and I hope to get a Mame family!! As for Leo he's been working hard to to get enough money for his son to live off of. He's such a good daddy! Well that's it. Will post if anything happens! ^^

Yay guess what guys the king visited Leo and gave him a... Well Leo you tell them! Ok he gave me a piece of chicken and my son and I ate it!!! Wasn't it good Cham? Yummy!!! Lucky... Wait I think Bella wants to talk! Hey it's Bella!!! I wanted to say that I get to talk to a fridge!! Yay! Well.... Okay thats all!! Bye

Oh no!! When I finished my last post Leo and Cham got sick!! I'll save you both!! Please.... Save Cham! Daddy? Don't talk like that!!! I'll save you both!! *After Hours* There I saved you!! Thanks sooo much Kurotychi! You're welcome! Well thats it for this post! Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys guess what!! The Twist family are now teenagers!!! Bella is a Cha mametchi!!! I look so pretty!!! Then we have Mina as a.... Itchigotchi!! I look like a Strawberry!!! Last but not least we have Jake as a.... I'm a Mamkatchi!! I'm smart!!! Hurray!!! I'm a good parent!!! ^^ So nothing has really happened Bella talked to a fridge. It has good listening skills!! Okay... The twist's pooped and I fed them. Leo talked to a Christmas Tree. That's pretty much it for this post. Bye!!

Once again Leo got sick! I was barely able to save him!! Thanks kurotychi!! You are a really good person! Thanks!!! Well stats check!! 4 hearts for Leo and 5 hearts for the twists!! So that is pretty much it! ^^ Also feel free to PM me with comments! That would make me happy!! You can call me Kurotychi or just Ty. Well all my tamas have pooped twice!! I've fed them and played a few games with them!! Bye for now!! ^^ I think Leo will leave tonight.... *sniff*

It's a sad day people.... Leo left... But his last words to cham were... I'll always watch over you.. It's so sad!!! Well anyway Cham went through the baby phase with the pooping the feeding the crying.... But now he looks like a star!!! He's so cute! He wants to say hi!! Hi!!! I'm a toddler!!! I might get to get to go to preschool soon!! Yes 0nce your old enough... Well stats check!!! Full hearts for everyone!! Yay!! Well i'm hoping the twist family will grow up tomorrow! Here they are now!! Hi it's Mina!!! I hope I grow up soon!!! Hey!!! I want to too!!! Well what about me?!! That's enough guys!!! Well that's it for this post!! Once again feel free to PM me! I love comments!!! Bye!

Just a short little update. I raised the Twist's bonding to 80% So that's pretty much it for this post!!! Bye!!! Whoops just now Cham got invited to preschool!!!! He loves it!!

Hey everybody!!! Well the twist family woke up early. At seven o'clock sharp! Bella: We're early risers! Aren't we guys? Yeah early... *yawn* Do we have to wake up that early? Yes!That's enough guys! Well anyway Cham is doing fine he woke up late! He pooped and I played some games with them. I played games with the twist family too. Well Stats Check! Full hearts for everybody! Yay! Well that's it for this post! Remember you can PM me! I like mail! Well bye!

Latest posts

Back