Kutchipatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was searching around and this might help?

it all depends down to care aswell, how much/less you care for your tamagotchi.

another thing that would help is a growth chart!

what version do you exactly have? i could help even more if you could let me know! ^_^

When I tried that he turned into Mumutchi and when I went to the dating show, instead of Yonepatchi appearing Planetchi did with a Sunnytchi.

In v5 to get a Kuchipatchi you have to evolve a Yonepatchi from a blended family and breed that with a dating show Kuchipatchi (or a friends') to get the Kuchipa family. One of the eggs will hatch and then evolve into a Kuchipatchi.

There you go. (I have no clue how to get a Yonepatchi, and there might be other ways *shrugs*)

Doesn`t that give you the Kuchipa family or is it the other way around? :huh:

Doesn`t that give you the Kuchipa family or is it the other way around? -_-
The Kuchipa family has kuchipatchi in it as the adult (not one of the parents). How to get a kuchipatchi without having the kuchipa family I do not know.

I think you have to marry Kutchipatchi to something besides Yonepatchi. :ichigotchi: :p

I checked on one of Binarys posts. She said that would give you an easygoing family. :p

you get kuchipatchi by having 80-100% bonding when it evolves BUT you always have to do the third item when in training.

Ive gotten kuchipatchi EVERY TIME in my v5 and it's on the 8th generation.

Or you can raise Kuchipatchi and marry yonepatchi on the dating show it will give you the kuchipa family,

which the babies evolve into kuchipatchi and chibipatchi.

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back