KYAAA! MY TAMA WILL NOT STOP CRYING! X0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Omigosh I am soooo scared right now... :eek: Ok as you may know, my tamagotchi is a v4.5 and my tama is a ura young marotchi named Mikan. I LOVE her sooo much!!! :wub: Anyway, me and my sister were connecting and while my tama was on her screen I noticed that the attention icon was highlighted on mine. I didn't worry about it too much and just thought that I would take care of it when she came back. So she came back onto my screen and she was crying. I tried praising her like I usually do when she cries but she kept on crying. I checked her health meter. She had all her happy and hungry hearts filled. I tried a timeout. Crying. I tried to give her some medicine. She shook her head no and continued crying. I fed her an ice cream cone and she got a toothache so I gave her medicine and... she kept on crying. I played climb with her. Cry. I gave her her lion doll to play with. Cry. I took her to school. Cry. And then I had a brilliant idea!!! :ichigotchi: Maybe she misses Mario (my sister's tama that she was connecting with) we connected two times AND SHE STILL CRIED!!!! I paused her and unpaused her and she still cried!! Why is she crying? Is she going to die??? :( How can I make her stop??!! Please help!! :hitodetchi:

Yeaahhhh! Just did that and she is back to normal!!! Thank you so much!! Must have been just a glitch, huh? Anyway, thanks so much,Space Unicorn!!! :lol:

there also another way just go to the happy face with the speech bubble press that then press praise the you tama should be happy :)

TicTax, she did that.

''I tried praising her like I usually do when she cries but she kept on crying.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back