|L I L Y S T A R S L O G|

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilystar

Reaction score
Okay, my Tamagotchi just hatched. He's a baby boy! I'll name him Aaron. This is really, really exciting! My first tamagotchi. Oops, mom says we have to get in the car to go to the skating rank. I'll bring Aaron. I guess I'll play with him alot. Good, I've got 700 dollars now. Mom pulls up and we go to the skating rank. I jump onto the rank and try to do a spin. I guess I forgot I have my tamagotchi in my pocket because I fall and practically smash my tamagotchi. Ugh! Now its on pause. I run to my sister, (who is a tamagotchi whiz and is known as froggybebe on here) and ask her if she can fix it. She doesn't know, but she presses random buttons and its unpaused. I reply 'thanks' and leave the tamagotchi in my mom's purse. Then we go home after hours of fun. I check Aaron's stats!

Name: Aaron

Hunger: 5 stars

Happy: five stars

Training: 0

Weight: 9 lbs

Gen: 1G

Point: 700

That's all!

|T H E L U S H L I L Y S T A R|

My Tamagotchi evolved into a blob thing! :blink: He is so cute! I got a new game called Bump. It's so hard! :D But I find my other games easy. B) Well, I bought some tacos at the store because... it's Thanksgiving! If you read my sister's log, you'll find a fun idea about how to throw a Thanksgiving meal for your Tama! I went on Tama Town and bought some meat products at the Food Court. That afternoon, as I sit in my room, I hear a beep. 'Ugh, it's just Aaron beeping me,' I thought. But he evolved into a black thing with an antenna! Yes! He's a teen finally! Now i have one hard choice to make... should I mate him?

Yes... here goes. Aaron's mating Froggybebe's tamagotchi, Lili. It was so hard to choose. Though I wanted to watch Aaron grow to a senior, I wanted a piece left of him when he died/left. His child will be my memory of him... besides, senior Tamagotchis look odd. ;) I'm excited to pass down generation after generation! Yahoo.

Signed,

Lilystar

Latest posts

Back