~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But keep in mind that he kissed Meri's hand, which is at least a feet from her lips. And he kissed your cheeks, which are mere centimeters from your face. Well, more like millimeters. I'm just suggesting it, don't call me insane, it hurts my feelings!" He leaned back and made a false offended expression, which always made other tamas laugh, at least 60% of the time, since he looked so much like a gaping toad.

Miku and Mimitchi thanked Hime for the cookies

Miku: "Sorry, i wasn't at school, my mom was sick so i had to take care of her"

Mimitchi: "We where just at the mall a little bit ago, and i wanted to know if you could help us?"

"Miku said she wasnt going to prom cause she could find a date, and i though you could help us find her one :D ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hime sweat dropped. "What a coincidence, I was just doing the same for Kuro..." She scratched her head, thinking hard. "Well, I know that Miles and Sun are still looking for dates...do either of them sound good to you, Miku?"

Kuro rubbed his head. " That's because no one would kiss Meri" Kuro laughed at Miles' face. "I am truly sorry." Kuro laughed a bit more before giving Miles his coffee

"Don't worry, I didn't take offense. I never do. I've been bullied countless times and I've laughed at each bully due to their terrible stereotypical ways of bullying me. Pfffft." He remembered the time Meri called him a jerky bullfrog.

(There aren't enough guys in this RP to accommodate for all the girls... I mean, for the girls, we have Miku, Mimitchi, Hime, Tennyo and Lovelin. Then for the guys, we only have Miles, Len, Alejandro(Probably not, seeing as he will likely go with Kuro, who I'm not counting in this since he's not an option to match with the girls), and Sun. So that means two people playing girl characters won't get dates)

Mimitchi: "Ohh! I'm sorry to bother you if your too busy! D: "

Miku: "Ummm..... i don't know..... (o///o)"

Mimitchi: " :rolleyes: "

Miku: "*sight*"

Mimitchi: "Dont worry Miku... we'll find you a date :) "

" I can't really laugh it off anymore. Sometimes I tell them off but most times I just ignore her and take it with a grain off salt. She's just so persistant its annoying!" Countless times Meri had made fun of poor Kuro for his homosexuality, did he really need one more thing to be bullied for?

"One of these days, we need to find a way to snub her back. Wait, there was a rumor I heard the other day about how a girl was in the locker room getting something she forgot when she heard Meri crying in the bathroom, begging for her mom to pick her up because her water bra burst. It's just a rumor that she wears one, though, but maybe in gym tomorrow while we're playing soccer...."

"Oh god no!" Kuro started laughing hysterically. "I'll bring the camera. I think the scum on the school news team would find this delicious."

Lovelitchi was getting ready for bed early.It was only 8:00 but she needed to get enough sleep for her concert tomorrow.While she brushed her teeth,she started thinking about prom again.I still need a dress...Lovelitchi thought.I'll ask Mom if she can take me to the mall tomorrow after school to go dress shopping.

"Good idea. Seeing as I was in soccer back in the fall, I think I can aim just right." With an evil grin, Miles gulped down the remainder of his coffee. He was thirsty which is why it had poofed so fast.

Hime glomped Miku playfully. "Heehee, I'm never too busy for my best friend! I'll see what I can do. I'll let you know when I find someone promising for your prom date, okay?"

Miku: "Hee Hee, ok, thanks ^_^ "

Mimitchi: "Ok, well we gtg, sorry D: "

Miku: "Yeah, i haven't eatin in so long!! D: "

Mimitchi: "Bye Hime!! :D "

Miku: "See ya later! O3O "

Hime hugged them both and walked them to the door. "Bye guys! See you later!" She closed the door then returned to her bedroom. She sat on the edge of her bed, staring at her cellphone. She didn't know why exactly, but she had a strange feeling that someone was about to call her. Hime shook her head, then returned to writing ideas down.

Len went inline skating at the park, something he did when he was bored and had nothing better to do. He concentrated on trying to not fall and keep his strokes nice and clean.

Tennyo jotted the last part of her plans to hook up Kuro with Alejandro. She picked up her cellphone and called Hime.

Lovelitchi sat and watched tv from her bed.She had alot on her mind,prom,her next concert...She picked up the remote and changed to channel to a cooking show with Rachel Gotchi.That looks good... She watched Rachel cut some Brownies.

Len headed back home after another half hour of skating. He climbed into bed. Prom was two days away, and he hadn't asked anyone yet. Who was he supposed to ask, anyway?

Miles was having similar thoughts as he laid in his own bed. He wanted to desperately ask Hime, except he knew for sure that Hime wasn't in love with him and would probably get a heart attack and never want to go near Miles again if he tried to ask her to prom. He punched a pillow in slight frustration as he decided to try to not think about it and just get to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back