~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm back now :3)

Kuro sighed. "I guess so." He would have to cancel his plans with Alejandro, which he didn't want to do. He would have to come up with an excuse.

After school Kuro walked up to Alejandro. "I'm sorry." Kuro said. "I'm going to have to cancel our plans, my Mom wants me to go shopping with her to buy some new shoes."

After school,Lovelitchi went to Hime's locker.She had 4 flashlights her science teacher let her barrow in her bag (along with her books of course) "Ready to explore?"She held up a flashlight.

Although Len wasn't totally ready to talk to Hime yet, he had to go talk to Lovelin and her. "Wait, guys. Are you guys sure you want to go into a warehouse like that? I mean, I know for sure that whatever was calling to us during class from there isn't human. So if you guys go in there, you're gonna get hurt for sure. I know it."

Lovelitchi smiled."I'm sure.The voices might have been all in my head.It's a school so the most that could be in there is rotting wood.What I'm curious about is what's inside."

Biting his lip, Len sighed. "Well, although I get a dreadful feeling this is going to end up like a horror movie where the kids get brutally murdered by something, I guess I'll go with you guys. Although I'm bringing a baseball bat with me just in case."

"Troy" had finally gotten out of the final class of the day and was walking down the halls. As he was walking out of the school, he noticed Len talking to Lovelin and Hime. Resisting the urge to talk to Len, he simply walked by, only slightly slowing down to wave and smile at Hime. He kept going until he was out of the school, and then he began to walk home.

Mike overheard the three chatting and wanted to come along. He walks up and says "I just transferred a few days ago and was looking something to do. I heard you three were exploring a warehouse. I was wondering if I could come? I don't need a light because I'm a bioluminescent plant so I can glow by myself. Please? I only know one person here and all I know is there name! That's you, Hime!"

Alejandro sighed. "That's fine, Kuro. But you owe me one!" He winked jokingly, giving Kuro a quick peck on the cheek before turning to go out to his car.

Hime swallowed the lump in her throat, then replied. "Yes, let's go." She walked with Lovelitchi and Len out to the courtyard, where Kuro was waiting for them. They exchanged silent greetings and nods, then proceeded towards the old school building. "Creepy..." Hime muttered as they approached it's front door. The rotting wood produced a musky damp smell, only intensifying the mood. For a few moments, the four of them simply stood there in silence. No one was willing to open the door, it seemed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hime gasped, and immediately latched onto Len's arm. The entire building appeared to moan as a strong wind blew through the area. "I-I'm starting to have second thoughts..." Hime stuttered.

Mike overheard the three chatting and wanted to come along. He walks up and says "I just transferred a few days ago and was looking something to do. I heard you three were exploring a warehouse. I was wondering if I could come? I don't need a light because I'm a bioluminescent plant so I can glow by myself. Please? I only know one person here and all I know is there name! That's you, Hime!"
(Sorry, Scotty, this is a critical moment in the story that only affects Len, Lovelitchi, Kuro, and Hime. Mike will have to be doing something else.)

Lovelitchi's eyes grew wide."Um w-we'll be fine,"She laughed nervously as she picked up a stick and slowly opened the door.Lovelitchi threw it inside,it landed promptlly with a thump."No holes.Th-that's good.So uh who wants to go in first?"She backed away from the door.

Starting to feel a bit unnerved, Len turned to the rest of his friends and said, "Guys, ya' know, I think this isn't the best idea, we should probably head back, it's not like there's going to be a mountain of treasures or ancient fossils in there or anything special, so.." Sighing, he moved forward. "I'll go in first." He slowly and cautiously walked in, holding his baseball bat.

Hime watched with wide eyes as Len stepped into the darkness. A few seconds of silence went by, and then they finally heard Len give the all-clear. Hime gave a sigh of relief, then walked in after him. She heard Lovelitchi and Kuro following her, and she turned her flashlight on. "Wow..." Hime whispered, shining her flashlight around the hallway. Surprisingly, despite the rotting, the place seemed to still be in a relatively safe condition. As Hime was walking, the floorboards creaked beneath her feet. During a short period of initial investigation, Hime's flashlight eventually shined on a door at the end of the hallway and stayed there. Many strange tags of paper covered the door. Hime, unsure of what they were, walked slowly down the hallway and approached the door. She studied the tags, and discovered that there was a Japanese character drawn on them. Hime quickly translated the character. "Seal..." She said, still not quite sure what they were for. She reached forward and started to peel off one of the tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking around him, Len saw that the school appeared to simply be an ordinary school, only somewhat rundown. Noticing the tags on the ground, he heard Hime translate the character on it. "Seal...? Wait a second.." He saw Hime peeling off the tag. "NO! Stop! Hime!! DROP THAT PAPER RIGHT NOW! DON'T TAKE THE SEAL OFF!" He was aware that he was yelling, but he was frightened and he knew that the pieces of paper were probably sealed by the little tags that said "SEAL" on them, which kept spirits from coming out. It made sense, and that was why he was beginning to slowly back up towards the door as he said this.

"Huh? Len, what's wrong?!" Hime spun around, ripping the tag of the door completely. That instant, the front door slammed shut, and all of their flashlights flickered erratically before turning off. Hime felt a gust of wind blast from behind her, and she watched as all of the tags that were on the door blew past her and back down the hallway. Suddenly, the gust stopped. Hime slowly turned back around towards the door, and gasped. The door had been flung open, and a large demonic symbol was glowing white on the floor in that room.

**Outside the school**

Alejandro was sitting in his car stuck in traffic. Apparently there was a bad accident up ahead. He groaned; why did he always have the worst luck driving?

Just then, a column of bright white light shot up into the sky over by the high school. Alejandro blinked. What was he seeing? After a few seconds of disbelief, another column shot up somewhere else in TamaTown. Then another, and another, until there were about 13 colossal columns of light in the sky. Alejandro's jaw dropped; this could not be good. "God help us all..."

Somewhere between the gust of wind an the seal,Lovelitchi had wound up on the floor.She got up and brushed herself off."I vote we don't go in that room."Lovelitchi felt the wall,her flashlight wouldn't turn on."Maybe there's a back door somewhere?"

Hime shook her head. "This is a really old building. They didn't have fire safety regulations back then, so that means..." She inhaled deeply in attempt to relax herself. "The front door is the only way in or out." Hime looked back, realizing that everyone else was still standing in the first room. She was about to walk back down the hallway, when she heard something whisper her name once behind her. "Shigurehimetchi..."

Just then, Hime's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and her veins started burning as if acid was flowing through them. Hime screamed, falling onto the floor while clutching her chest. Her vision became blurred from the intense pain. "H-help me!" She screamed, tears flowing freely from her eyes. She reached her hand out towards the others, then stared in horror at it. A glowing red mark traced from the back of her hand all the way up her arm to her shoulder. Hime moaned, then looked at her other arm. It had the same glowing mark, which somewhat resembled a strange, demonic tattoo sleeve. Hime looked up at the others, who were standing there in horror. "Help me...please..." She begged, losing consciousness from the pain. Behind her, in the room, something began to materialize in the air.

"Okay don't panic,"Lovelitchi breathed in slowly and exhaled in a lame attempt to calm herself."Maybe we could break down the door somehow.And we could all get out of here.But we did figure something out,this place is haunted."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back