~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Like this..." Hime turned around so that her back was pressed up against Troy's front. She had Troy put his left hand on her left shoulder, and his right hand above her right pelvis. She placed both of her hands on top of his right hand, and smiled for the photographer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovelitchi played with the fake flowers on the strap of her dress,it's petals were slightly crinkled.She loved photoshoots when she was dressed as Lovelin,it was one of the perks of being famous,she thought.But this wasn't in a magazine,this picture was a keepsake.She smoothed out the wrinkles in her dress and fixed the barrettes in her ears."I can't wait for prom."Lovelitchi said to no one in particular.

"Troy" smiled for the photographer, trying his best to not start blushing. Underneath his smile, the realization his prom photo of himself would be a picture of a fake him made him feel unhappy, since after all, prom pictures held memories that should last for a life time. Well, at least he was only a junior, so there was one more year. But it didn't stop the feelings of shame.

Len grinned, and tried his best not to yell out something funny to Miles, since he wasn't supposed to know who "Troy" was. Instead, he said, "It's too bad Miles isn't here, it's gonna be way too quiet."

The reason I left was because I felt kinda left out. Nobody would talk to me in this or do anything.

Ria started squealing again. "So who wants to go next?!" She said excitedly.

(Anybody can play as Ria... just thought I'd mention that.)

After Troy had taken his solo shots, Alejandro volunteered to take his. He walked in front of the camera, leaning against the wall. He had done some modeling before, but he found it a little degrading and quit. At this moment, all that was missing was a fan to blow wind at him and then it would look like a professional modeling shoot. Hime's jaw dropped. How can a tamagotchi possibly be this gorgeous? She caught herself drooling a bit, and swiftly wiped it away.

(Sorry I haven't really been posting in this RP, I've been busy with other RPs)

"Troy" walked back over to Hime after doing his solo shots, and then watched Alejandro go up to take his shots. He glanced over at Hime and noticed a little drool coming out of her mouth. He wasn't too worried about anything; anyway, Kuro was one of Hime's best friends and Alejandro showed really little interest in Hime, so he figured it wasn't anything to worry about. He had better things to worry about.

"He'll get better, heck, he'll probably come to school with his nose still running since that's the type of guy he is," Len said, thinking of his best friend. He glanced over at "Troy" for just a moment.

(Me too, been really busy lately, and to ScottyJ, it's because a major moment in the plot is going on, and you kind of came in in the middle of it.)

Kuro watched in awe. Man was Alejandro ever hot. He noticed Hime eyeing him too. She better keep her hands off my man! Kuro thought to himself.

"How am I going to pose for my solo picture?!"Lovelitchi thought.As Lovelin,she had done numerous photo shoots.If she did her signature Lovelin pose the others might connect it with the magazines.But she didn't have another ideas.Lovelitchi bit her lip and decided on doing Lovelin's pose anyway.After all,her picture wasn't in every magazine.Lovelitchi quicklly smoothed out the creases in her dress."Wanna go next?"She asked Len.

Realizing Lovelin was talking to him, Len quickly replied, "No, you go first, Lovelin, unless you want me to go first. It's up to you."

"Uh,I'll go."Lovelitchi walked over to where the photographer was taking the pictures and posed.Her hand was on the left side of her hip with her right arm down at her side.Her right foot was right by her left.Lovelitchi slightly turned to the right and smiled as she looked straight into the camera.

**timeskip to dance**

Hime walked with Troy down the red carpet and into the gym of the school. She gasped at the amazing decor found inside It looked like they were right in the middle of TamaWay; and she would know, being Shiguren and all. She looked around and blushed when she saw the large advertisement for "Dream Girls" painted on one of the facades; Shiguren was on it, as well as her co-stars. Hime sighed as she remembered the good times she had experienced from being in that musical.

Alejandro walked in after Troy and Hime with Kuro. He saw a bunch of girls from the AleKuro fan club giggling and pointing, some even taking pictures. And then he saw Meri and her gang; their dates were eyeing them with disgust. Homophobes... Alejandro thought, shrugging them off.

Kuro saw Alejandro looking at Meri and her newly-expanded crew with disgust. Kuro smirked. He cupped his hands around Alejandro's ear and whispered, "I have an idea to really grind their gears." He then grabbed Alejandro and kissed him on the lips. Meri and her zombies's dates expression going more sour. Kuro laughed with delight. It didn't matter what they thought.

Len walked alongside Lovelin ignoring Meri and her gang staring at him with a look of longing while also giving death glares to Lovelin. He whispered to her, "If Meri and her gang try to give you trouble after prom, remind them that I'll hate them more if they attack you."

Meanwhile, "Troy" nervously walked down the red carpet beside Hime with a light blush on his face. He only had 3 and 3 quarters of an hour until the potion ran out, and when that happened... Oh boy.

Loveliitchi laughed."I'll have to remember that one."She examined the room,spotlights dotted the gym.As Lovelitchi walked down the red carpet,she expected paparazzi to pop out of nowhere and snap pictures.Just to make sure,she quickly looked around the room once more.She noticed a poster from her concert last week painted near a spotlight next to Shirugen's "Dream Girls" ad.Lovelin had been at the premire night,she had been singing "One Night Only" around the house the day after.

Hime gasped when she heard "Last Friday Night" start playing; she loved that song! Earth music was beginning to become more popular on Tamagotchi Planet these days. She giggled after noticing Troy's blush, and she tugged his arm. "Come on, let's dance!"

Alejandro blinked with surprise, then beamed. "Let's go have some fun!" He suggested, nodding toward the dance floor, which was starting to really heat up.

"Ah.. Okay!" Troy smiled and then allowed Hime to drag him over to the dance floor. "Now let me warn you, I'm a terrible dancer. So don't make fun of me for being a bad dancer, k?" And so, Troy proceeded to start dancing along to "Last Friday Night".

"Hey, isn't that your ad? And isn't that Hime's over there?" Len pointed up to the ad Lovelin was looking at. That was when he noticed an ad for Red Zone, showing a picture of him and his guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back