~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Len let out a huge sigh of relief when the train began to move. He was headed home. Once the train reached Tamatown, he hopped out of it and then went straight to his condo.

(I am currently making "background" scenes for the roleplay... I will post them if Sakuranboy approves of this idea.)

(they are pretty much me decorating rooms on tamatown and posting them, for example... if people are running through the patchi forest, we can pretty much "see" the patchi forest... or for example, i said that Kuchimoto was sleeping in her room... you could actually SEE the room i designed for a kuchipatchi.)

(You can give me ideas too!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I am currently making "background" scenes for the roleplay... I will post them if Sakuranboy approves of this idea.)

(they are pretty much me decorating rooms on tamatown and posting them, for example... if people are running through the patchi forest, we can pretty much "see" the patchi forest... or for example, i said that Kuchimoto was sleeping in her room... you could actually SEE the room i designed for a kuchipatchi.)

(You can give me ideas too!!)
I love your idea! :3

Sakuran, I would like to re-make my Profile O.C. but with same Charecteristics

If I am allowed, here it is;

Name: Moriritchi (Goes by the name Mora)

Secret Identity: n/a

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Mora is Enthusiastic and Hates bullies she always does right. She is brave and stands up for her friends. She never Gives up no matter how big the Problem is.

Dislikes: Annoying people, getting laughed at (unless she is telling a joke), Bullies Akward Moments.

Special Talent(s): Flexible, Dances, Super-Intelligent, Amazingly fast at Dancing ( She can move 40 steps a Minute )

Occupation(s): Fashion Shop Owner, Dances at Musicals and Dances and Plays Drum in a Band.

Here's what she looks like: Her Looks! (Made by me)

Sakuran, this is only if you give permission and sorry if I changed things. Thanks Everyone!!

I can Draw Characters too!!

EDIT: Run your cursor over :Her Looks! (Made by me)

~Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!! Emilson

Sakuran, I would like to re-make my Profile O.C. but with same Charecteristics

If I am allowed, here it is;

Name: Moriritchi (Goes by the name Mora)

Secret Identity: n/a

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Mora is Enthusiastic and Hates bullies she always does right. She is brave and stands up for her friends. She never Gives up no matter how big the Problem is.

Dislikes: Annoying people, getting laughed at (unless she is telling a joke), Bullies Akward Moments.

Special Talent(s): Flexible, Dances, Super-Intelligent, Amazingly fast at Dancing ( She can move 40 steps a Minute )

Occupation(s): Fashion Shop Owner, Dances at Musicals and Dances and Plays Drum in a Band.

Here's what she looks like: Her Looks! (Made by me)

Sakuran, this is only if you give permission and sorry if I changed things. Thanks Everyone!!

I can Draw Characters too!!

EDIT: Run your cursor over :Her Looks! (Made by me)

~Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!! Emilson
Accepted :3

(Hey, I asked to draw first D: Oh well... Eh, I'll try to draw them and have them scanned and up by tomorrow or at least Friday. Although I'll only be able to draw the ones I have a good idea of personality on.)

(^Lol... Although I can't find any pics of the tama Hime is, I tried but I didn't find anything.. Same for Miku too, I googled it and got a bunch of characters in this pic and I couldn't figure which one was the type Miku was. I can probably only do Patchy, Lovelin and my charries since I dunno what Miku and Hime look like... D:)

Go to Tama Wikia and search your character. There will be many pictures. Your Welcome!

Emilson-A.K.A. emzz9O9

(^Lol... Although I can't find any pics of the tama Hime is, I tried but I didn't find anything.. Same for Miku too, I googled it and got a bunch of characters in this pic and I couldn't figure which one was the type Miku was. I can probably only do Patchy, Lovelin and my charries since I dunno what Miku and Hime look like... D:)
Shigurehimetchi (she's the 5th female to the right on the second row): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174682-tamagotchi-id-l-character-charts/page__p__3079465__hl__%2Btamagotchi+%2Bid-l+%2Bcharacter+%2Bchart__fromsearch__1#entry3079465

Mikuzakitchi (she's the 5th one to the right under "Teens"): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/173547-tama-go-growth-chart/

(Emzz, Tama wikia didn't tell me anything, I checked that already; and thanks Sakuran for the reference, now I can draw Hime and Miku!)

(O_O that Kuchipatchi in the dinosaur costume is ADORABLE!!! *wants one sooo bad*)

Kuchimoto was having a pleasant day working at the restaurant when all of a sudden she heard a noise behind her. It was Kuchimoto's boss...

Boss: "You are fired!!!"

Kuchimoto: "Why-tchi!!??"

Boss: "You have been eating too many of the hamburgers"

Kuchimoto: "Aww... But they are my favorite-tchi!!!!"

Boss: "OUUTTT!!!"

Kuchimoto hung up her apron and gloomily walked out of the restaurant and started to head home.

"where am i going to work now-tchi???" she said as she got hit on the mouth with a flyer.

it read: BABYSITTERS NEEDED! For information, please call 555-5465.

"Thats it!!!!" Kuchimoto shouted as she started taking out her tamaphone and dialed in the number.

Miku and Mimitchi rode back to Mikus house on there scooters

Miku: "Mom!! I'm home!!"

Watawatatchi: "Welcome home hunny!"

Miku: "Hey mom!? Can Mimitchi stay the night!?"

Watawatatchi: "Of course! Mimitchi's always welcome here"

Miku: "Thanks mom" "Come on Mimitchi! Lets go watch some T.V. in my room!"

Mimitchi: "Ok! What are we gonna watch?"

Miku: "Uuuuuu..... What ever's good on i guess :p "

Mimitchi: "Ok.. lol!"

Kingyobotchi: "Mmiiikkkuuuu!!"

Miku: "What Kingyobotchi?"

Kingyobotchi: "Mom said dinners ready!"

Miku: "Ok, thanks, tell mom we'll be there in a few"

Kingyobotchi: "Okii!"

Mimitchi: "Ooooo! I wounder whats for dinner!"

Miku: "I don't know :p " "ok, lets go eat!"

Mimitchi: "OOOOOOOOO!!! Where having hamburgers!!!"

Watawatatchi: "Yup! dig in! ;) "

Kingyobotchi: "Yay!! Hammyboygurs!"

Miku, Mimitchi, Watawatatchi, and Kingyobotch started eating

Shiguren screamed, then Miles and Miku screamed too, until they realized that it was Tennyo who had run into Shiguren. They all started laughing; the comic relief was greatly appreciated.

Shiguren wiped the tears from her eyes. "Haha...wow, Tennyo, you scared us half to death!"

Miles headed back home, hoping Shigure would keep her promise. If he told anybody... Oh boy. The media was going to have a field day when they found out that Len attended Tamatown High School, and of course, there was Meri and the Zombies and every other girl who had a celebrity crush on "M1k3y". Inline skating back home, he stepped into his house. He was going to have to call Len. Whipping his iPhone out, he quickly called.

Beep...

"Dude, Miles..." Miles listened through a few bad words from Len's mouth before Len continued, "Why, why are you freaking calling me at 1 in the morning?"

"Uh, Bad news. Shiguren went to your concert, and she realized it was you."

More cuss words. "Great. Just great. Well...." Len let out a sigh. "She's actually a nice person, so I don't mind. I'm sure she can keep it a secret, so it'll be fine. But we'll have to talk it over with her tomorrow, away from Miku, Lovelin and that one Kutchipatchi, especially the Kutchipatchi. Knowing her, she might slip it out since she's so comical and clumsyish."

"If worst comes to worst and Shiguren shares it, we could always share the fact she just happens to resemble a certain princess," Miles told Len.

"Man, you are negative! We should just trust Shiguren for now. Whatever. G'night." Click.

Len hung up.

Mora had a hard day at her work. Not much people came to her shop and her boss said if she didn't sell more than 50 things by Tuesday(Its Monday), She was out. Mora went Home to her Cottage near the Pond. She had dropped her stuff in the Kitchen, ate Dinner with her Mom and went upstairs. She just had a Wonderful IDEA! Since she was at her shop by herself, she made awesome Posters

She ended the day by getting her Mom and herself to put them up EVERYWHERE! Mora then went to Sleep and had a great day.

Run your Cursor over "Posters". A Link is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back