~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: LOLtchi

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Personality:Funny, occasionally mean

Dislikes:Normal cats, ugly pieces of dirt, and people who say everything is on drugs.

Special Talent(s):Can defeat anything with a tennis racket

Occupation(s):Standup Comedian (Duh!)

Name: LOLtchi

Dislikes:Normal cats, ugly pieces of dirt, and people who say everything is on drugs.

Occupation(s):Standup Comedian (Duh!)
1. What does LOLtchi look like? Is it a real tama?

2. Use a place for your "From" that is given in the very first post (by me.)

As Lovelitchi sat in her next class,her mind swirled.She felt sadness for Hime and a bit of confusion.Was it right to still go to prom with Len after seeing how upset Hime was?Well Lovelitchi knew there must have been a reason for it..."Class!"The teacher yelled. Lovelitchi looked up from her notes to the board."I know prom is coming up but could we try to pay attention?"The teacher turned back to her whiteboard and started to write. Lovelitchi sighed,.copied down the notes and glanced at the clock."Only 30 minutes left..."She thought.

Name: Mike (Kusatchi)

Occupation(s): Gardner

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mike (Kusatchi)

Occupation(s): Gardner
Accepted.

(Does anyone know who has been inactive for a while? If they're girls, I'll probably delete them.)

Hime, having calmed down now, started to think logically. Whoever was giving her flowers must really like her a lot. Hime sighed. If that person asked her to prom, she would probably say yes. She didn't want to break his heart like Len did hers. Anyone who wished that kind of pain upon others is a cruel, heartless being. And that was something Hime wasn't.

(Well, Kuchix's Kuchimoto, LC's Tennyo and Aquangel's Melodi have all been inactive. Miku and Mimitchi haven't really been around for a bit either, but I think they're not ultra inactive).

Mike having just come to the main region of Tamagotchi Planet comes to a nice looking tama. He walks up to him and says, "Hi! I'm mike. Who are you?" The other Tamagotchi says, "I'm Hime! Nice to meet you!"

Alejandro was in Kuro's next class. He couldn't wait to see him. He got in t class and sat right next to Alejandro's "usual" desk and waited for him.

Mike having just come to the main region of Tamagotchi Planet comes to a nice looking tama. He walks up to him and says, "Hi! I'm mike. Who are you?" The other Tamagotchi says, "I'm Hime! Nice to meet you!"
(Please only RP as your own character. And try to be as literate as possible. Also, you need to read previous posts to see where we are. Please don't end up being a bad RPer, because I might have to delete you if you are like I did emz.)

As soon as the bell rang,Lovelitchi rushed out the door.She got to miss the rest of the school day to film 3 commercials and a promo with...Skye.Lovelitchi still had no idea why someone thought they could get along long enough to film 3 commercials.She ran to where her tour bus was parked and climbed in.

"Hi Monatchi!"Lovelitchi said as she grabbed her Lovelin dress and headed into her "room".She shut the door and quickly changed into her Lovelin outfit.The tour bus started to move as she got out the light blue face paint for the blue heart on her right cheek.She carefully painted it on and opened her room door.Lovelin sat down next to Monatchi on the couch.

"Hello Lovelin!Here's today's schedule..."She handed Lovelitchi a bright pink piece of paper.Instantly,Lovelin thought of the pink paper airplane."And first you have to shoot the commercial.I think you shoot the promo for the movie with a few other cast members so you won't be stuck with Skye for long."Monatchi said.

Miku saw Lovelitchi rush out the doors

Miku: "Hmm... I wounder where shes going... :rolleyes: "

Miku followed lovelitchi

Miku: "Hey! That's Lovelin's Bus! ... O_O .... ( Lovelitchi's Lovelin!!! O_O !! )"

Miku quickly ran to Hime's

Miku: *knock knock!!* "Hime!!! Are you home!! Its important!! D: "

Name: Isis (UraYoungVioletchi)

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life): Isis, Leader of the Tama Spy Ring. (BTW, she spies on Earth people who are disguising themselves as Tamas and spying on Tamaplanet)

Sexuality: I dunno what sexuality is, I'm 10 years old

Personality: Isis is really good at hiding and sneaking around, being a spy. She's small, nimble and light. Isis is very quick-witted and quiet.

Dislikes: Fashion, magazines, bullies

Special Talent(s): Spying on people, she's not the leader of a spy ring for no reason!

From: A totally ordinary family on Tamaplanet. They don't know of her work as a spy as in Tama years she is a teen.

Occupation(s): School

This is my first advanced literate RP (or semi advanced literate RP) so I hope I don't annoy anyone or be annoying enough to get kicked out. I WON'T get inactive unless I actually post I'm gonna leave.

I'm a total newbie to this so I don't know what's going on at Tama School right now, but that's where Isis is. Let's just say it's after school.

Isis exited the classroom and sighed, walking out. Her first day at school had been a success, in the lesson department at least. In the friendship department it was not going so well. She sure had met everyone there, and almost everyone thought she was a total nerd, what with her secret work an all. She hadn't been silly enough to tell anyone, but everyone could sense a dark secret behind her fake-as-plastic face...Anyway, Isis had to walk home. She didn't know how far but it would take a while. She glanced at her watch. It read 4:33 PM (let's just say school ends at 3 PM). She'd stayed here reading for way too long! She jumped up, grabber her hideous pink schoolbag and rushed off in the direction of her home.

(ah wait. Now that I've got it I can come up with a proper post)

OOC: I have no idea what a prom is, I only know it's a show of some sort.

Isis didn't know what all the fuss about the prom was about, but she had to go along with it. She got into the bus and set off for the prom. She was she was so engrossed in her book though, that the bus passed the prom place and she missed her stop. So she ended up being asked questions by adult Tamas on the street where she got off and she finally got hold of a map and found her home again. There she read for the rest of the day.

(Prom is a dance that takes place at night, and is for high schoolers. It's like the dance you ask someone out to and then go with them to. It isn't till later in this RP, you're off.)

Len was sitting in bio class, still feeling absolutely horrible for poor Hime. He wished he could shake the feeling off, but he couldn't. Instead of focusing his thoughts on prom, he was too busy thinking about how he was going to apologize to Hime. Just saying "I'm sorry" wouldn't cut it; he needed something more deep, and something more likely to get Hime's forgiveness so the giant lump of guilt in his chest would go away. Finally shaking his thoughts away from Hime, he directed his thoughts to prom. He had the outfit, now all he needed was to ask Hime, Miles, and the others like Kuro, Alejandro, Miku and Mimitchi if they wanted to go in a giant group to prom. Seeing as he was a celeb, he could probably easily afford a limo to rent for prom, and he could probably also afford for them afterwards to go somewhere awesome to hang out for the rest of the night.

Name: Isis (UraYoungVioletchi)

Secret Identity (only if your character is secretly living a double-life): Isis, Leader of the Tama Spy Ring. (BTW, she spies on Earth people who are disguising themselves as Tamas and spying on Tamaplanet)

Sexuality: I dunno what sexuality is, I'm 10 years old

Personality: Isis is really good at hiding and sneaking around, being a spy. She's small, nimble and light. Isis is very quick-witted and quiet.

Dislikes: Fashion, magazines, bullies

Special Talent(s): Spying on people, she's not the leader of a spy ring for no reason!

From: A totally ordinary family on Tamaplanet. They don't know of her work as a spy as in Tama years she is a teen.

Occupation(s): School

This is my first advanced literate RP (or semi advanced literate RP) so I hope I don't annoy anyone or be annoying enough to get kicked out. I WON'T get inactive unless I actually post I'm gonna leave.

I'm a total newbie to this so I don't know what's going on at Tama School right now, but that's where Isis is. Let's just say it's after school.

Isis exited the classroom and sighed, walking out. Her first day at school had been a success, in the lesson department at least. In the friendship department it was not going so well. She sure had met everyone there, and almost everyone thought she was a total nerd, what with her secret work an all. She hadn't been silly enough to tell anyone, but everyone could sense a dark secret behind her fake-as-plastic face...Anyway, Isis had to walk home. She didn't know how far but it would take a while. She glanced at her watch. It read 4:33 PM (let's just say school ends at 3 PM). She'd stayed here reading for way too long! She jumped up, grabber her hideous pink schoolbag and rushed off in the direction of her home.
Um, if you read the very first post I made in this RP, you'll see that I banned UraTamas. Oh, and sexuality is what gender you are sexually attracted to. If you're heterosexual then you are attracted to the opposite gender, and if you're homosexual you are attracted to the same gender. If you're bisexual, you are attracted to both genders.

Also, you need to be approved by me before you can start RPing. You seem like a good RPer, this being your first literate one, so I'll go easy on you. I will approve your profile after you edit your species and your sexuality. I'm fine with you being a spy, but you can't go to prom like the rest of us (since there are way too many girls and not enough boys.) Pretend like you haven't done any RPing yet, and after I accept your edited profile, start over again. Also, read from at least 2 or 3 pages back to give yourself an idea of where we are.

Alejandro walked into the classroom, and beamed brightly across the room at Kuro. He rushed over, unexpectedly kissed Kuro on the lips, and sat down in his usual desk. Alejandro looked over and chuckled at Kuro's surprised look.

Hime had just got home (some students were taking evening classes, but she was a morning person and thus took an extra class in the morning instead) when she heard someone knocking urgently on her door. She briskly walked over and answered it. Hime smiled. "Miku, come in! What's up, girl?" Hime sat on her couch next to Miku and waited for her reply.

(Well, Kuchix's Kuchimoto, LC's Tennyo and Aquangel's Melodi have all been inactive. Miku and Mimitchi haven't really been around for a bit either, but I think they're not ultra inactive).
Okay then. Kuchimoto, Tennyo, and Melodi are all deleted. What's the male:female ratio now? o3o

(Um, let me think... Miles, Sun, and Len (Not counting Kuro and Alejandro since they aren't possible love interests for the girls, well, unless Alejandro breaks up with Kuro since he's bisexual, so anything could happen) to Miku, Mimitchi, Hime, Lovelin, and if you count dazzlitchigirl's charrie, I guess 3 to 5. I dunno if scotty's character counts, if so, that makes 4-5.)

(Um, let me think... Miles, Sun, and Len (Not counting Kuro and Alejandro since they aren't possible love interests for the girls, well, unless Alejandro breaks up with Kuro since he's bisexual, so anything could happen) to Miku, Mimitchi, Hime, Lovelin, and if you count dazzlitchigirl's charrie, I guess 3 to 5. I dunno if scotty's character counts, if so, that makes 4-5.)
Hmm, that's a lot better now! :D

And Scotty's character counts (for now...) I'm going to give him a chance to redeem himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back