~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh Monatchi?Um why did you park there?"Lovelin asked as politely as she could.Usually they parked in an alley or in the back parking lot. "Someone could have seen me get in."

"I doubt it, i'm pretty sure your classmates aren't stalkers."Monatchi and Lovelin giggled. "Besides,everyone's rushing off to class remember?They wouldn't have time to look out the window."

"But I thought I saw someone when I opened the door..."Lovelin said."I'm not sure who." The tour bus pulled to a stop.They had parked in the back parking lot of TAMAX-TV behind some trees."There,is that better?"Monatchi joked."I guess i'm just being paranoid."Lovelin giggled as they pushed open the doors of TAMAX-TV."LOVELIN!"Lovelin recognized that voice."You're 30 seconds late!"Skye always did that."You must be 30 seconds late too,you're still in the entryway."Lovelin smiled as she passed Skye and headed towards the sound stage."Lets get this over with."She said under her breath.

(There's 4 straight guys... And including Isis 4 straight girls. *does a happy dance* This may not be right though. )

When Alejandro came in it was like a rainbow appearing in the sky. To Kuro, everything seme right. All f the sudden he felt Alejandro's lips on his. Kuro was shocked! When Alejandro sat back down Kuro couldn't stop looking at him dreamily. "You're awesome you know that."

Len sent out a text to Kuro, hoping he'd answer and wouldn't be ticked at him for not asking Hime to prom. Hey Kuro, uh, so, do you want to go in a group with me, Lovelin, Miku, Mimitchi, Hime, Sun, Miles and the rest of the gang? I mean, we don't need to be together in a group for the entire time, it's just that like, maybe we could rent out a limo, go to dinner and mess around, and then go to prom and separate. Afterwards, I was thinking we could all group back up and go for some late night bowling or something.

Anyway, Miles was currently working at Tama Mart, at the checkout counter. After he finished his shift, he headed home and then began to absentmindedly play Halo 3. Tomorrow was the day, the day before prom. He was absolutely frightened.

(Huh!? Wha!? o_O?? )(Ohhh! I seee! Opps :p )

Miku: "Hee hee ^_^ " "I would love to go with you Sun ^_^ "

Last edited by a moderator:
(Pretend like that happened before she came over :p )

Hime was taken aback. "Wow, Miku, I'm proud of you! You should be a detective!" Hime laughed lightheartedly, attempting to cover up her sorrow. "I've known for a while now...but I'm glad you know, too. I know you can keep her secret like you do mine." Hime glomped Miku on the couch, giggling. But as her giggling proceeded, it started to turn into sobbing. In a matter of seconds, she was clutching to Miku with a vice-like grip, crying uncontrollably.

Alejandro grinned at Kuro. "I know. But you're more amazing."

Mike walked up to the school having just transferred from Flower Hills Academy, saw a poster saying something about a prom. "Prom, what's this??" He then reads on seeing that it says that there is dancing involved. "Oh! How am I supposed to do this? I'm in a pot!! I have trouble just walking!!" Mike says to himself when he hears the school bell. He then sees all the other students coming to school. He then goes to the headmistress to see what his schedule was. He then goes to the class and introduces himself. Then he takes a seat next to Kuromametchi.

"And cut!That's a wrap!"The director yelled."Go ahead and take five everyone." Skye hadn't made it easy but Lovelin got through filming two commercials with her.She still had one commercial and a promo left. Lovelin walked off the soundstage to her the snack cart,her stomach was growling and she wanted some frozen raspberries.She opened the mini fridge and got out a small Tupperware container with some in it,there were six containers full of them all marked "Lovelin".She grabbed a spoon and started to eat the frozen raspberries.Lovelin took a seat in a nearby chair and tried to make the most of her break.

(I have to time skip since everybodys already at afterschool)

Afterschool Kuro brought out his Ringo-Phone. (Macintosh's logo is an apple, so is ringotchi X3) He checked his messages - which recently he has been getting alot of thanks to the Alekuro fan club - and one message caught his eye. He got one from Len! That made him think of two things; one being, How DARE that heart-breaker text me! The other being, How did he get my phone number? Kuro read the words carefully and frowned. This wasn't right. He started texting back,

Len. Did you even think about asking Hime? You probably don't want to do that after breaking her little heart so how about Miku? Dude, do you seriously think everything will go back like it was? Think about it.

Kuro hit send. Why would Len even bother asking? Kuro went back to contacts and hit Alejandro.

Hey, you want to come over? I miss you already, besides I need cheering up now. Len bummed me out. <3

Sun dialed Miles' number. MIKU SAID YES. Sun was basically doing a happy dance. He couldn't wait for prom!

Hime's crying fit eventually died down, and she laid there exhausted. "Len asked Lovelitchi to prom." A few last tears fell from her eyes. "I want to say that I'm happy for her, but I...I just love him so much!"

Alejandro was about to fix himself a quesadilla con queso when his phone vibrated with a text from Kuro. He opened it and smiled to himself, then texted back. Of course I do! When I get there, I'll fix you up a cheese quesadilla. That sound good? He gathered up some tortillas and a block of special cheddar cheese, grabbed his keys, and headed out to his car.

Kuro waited by his window for Alejandro's car. His parents weren't home tonight. They usually weren't due to their jobs. Kuro didn't mind though, he got time alone and his parents had lots of money.

Feeling his phone vibrate, Len pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw Kuro's reply. He had expected a reply like this. After all, Kuro was like one of Hime's best friends. Sigh.. Well, I would have asked her, since she's my best friend that's a girl, but then Miles is in love with her, and well, it's either I go with Hime or I lose my best friend I've had since kindergarten, and there wasn't much of a choice. Yeah, I know she's sad. Yeah, I know she won't ever want to see my face again. She can't hate me forever, though, unless she was that main tama's wife in Inception or something. However, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO. NOT. TELL. HIME. If you tell her this right now, then I'll lose my best friend, and then Hime will be going to prom with one of those pimpy guys who tried to get her to go out with them.

Miles looked at the text from Sun. Smiling for his friend, Miles quickly texted back. That's great! :) I feel really happy for you. As for me, things are sort of bumpy.

Kuro took out his phone.

I wont.... but would you have asked her if that wasn't the case?

Sun checked his messages

Why, what's going on?

A few moments later, Len's phone vibrated again. He swiped it from the table and then looked at Kuro's reply. Without missing a beat, he simply typed, Yeah, I would have. Like I said, she's my closest friend that's a girl. You're starting to make me sound like a total *******, I'm not that bad. If I was bad, I would have asked Meri instead of Hime.

Miles sighed, and answered the text. Well, I'm planning on asking Hime to prom tomorrow, but she's been sobbing like crazy because Len didn't ask her to prom and she's had a crush on Len forever.

Alejandro pulled up to Kuro's house, noting that his parents' cars wasn't there. His mind wandered, and he smirked craftily. "I've never really been in a serious relationship with a chico before...I wonder how much of a fight he'd put up before giving in?" Alejandro chuckled darkly as he climbed out of his car, closed the door and locked it, then jogged up to Kuro's front door. He noticed Kuro run away from his room's window in attempt to not look like he was doing nothing but waiting for him. Alejandro bit his lip to keep himself from grinning. Kuro was so adorable. He felt a warm fuzzy feeling form in his chest as he waited for Kuro to let him in.

Miku: "Ohh! Im sorry Hime... :< "

Miku gave Hime a hug :3

Miku: "Even though he didnt ask you, you'll still have fun :3 "

Hime wiped her eyes. "Yeah, you're right..." She smiled, embarrassed. "Thanks Miku." She hiccuped, realizing something. "Wait a minute, Miku...who are YOU going with?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back