~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alejandro dropped his bag of ingredients and embraced Kuro with a big bear hug, lifting him off the floor. He let go of him, and winked. "I'll start making the quesadillas." He then picked up the ingredients and went into the kitchen.

Kuro went into his huge kitchen. It was equipped with most of the kitchen appliances ever invented. Most of it was stainless steel too. "Like my kitchen?" Kuro smirked.

Alejandro was shocked. He had no idea how wealthy Kuro was, and this kitchen was enormous. Alejandro wiped a tear from his eye. "So...beautiful..." His mind started racing as it thought of the hundreds of different dishes he could make with all of this state of the art equipment provided here.

Kuro put a hand over his mouth to cover a laugh. Most of the people who had been to his house had been suprised by the size of it and the stuff that he had. "I still didn't show you the basement, did I?"

Um, if you read the very first post I made in this RP, you'll see that I banned UraTamas. Oh, and sexuality is what gender you are sexually attracted to. If you're heterosexual then you are attracted to the opposite gender, and if you're homosexual you are attracted to the same gender. If you're bisexual, you are attracted to both genders.

Also, you need to be approved by me before you can start RPing. You seem like a good RPer, this being your first literate one, so I'll go easy on you. I will approve your profile after you edit your species and your sexuality. I'm fine with you being a spy, but you can't go to prom like the rest of us (since there are way too many girls and not enough boys.) Pretend like you haven't done any RPing yet, and after I accept your edited profile, start over again. Also, read from at least 2 or 3 pages back to give yourself an idea of where we are.
UraYoungVioletchi is from the V4.5 but if that can't be accepted I'll turn her into Young Violetchi, no problem.

So I will edit species and sexualtity.

Species: Young Violetchi

Sexuality: Homosexual

After having texted Sun with his woes, Miles pretty much started to panic. He ran over to Len's house, panicking. "Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!! HELP!!!!", he yelled, banging on Len's condo door. Len opened the door. "Yes, Miles?" "Dude! I didn't realize until now, but Hime won't wanna go with me, she'll think it's all plotted out!!" He started running in circles, panicking. Len facepalmed, and then had to shove Miles into the condo. "Did you seriously not realize that until now?" Len asked. Miles stopped, and then banged his head against his wall. "This is why I guess I'm the sidekick in our pair, huh?" Len shook his head. "Well, in this case, I guess you're the hero. Anyway, I have an idea. You know how all mametchi's seem to have a stereotype to be smart, scientists?" Miles nodded. "Well," Len said as he continued, "My parents, since they're scientists and all, I think I can call them and ask them about a potion that could change your appearance..."

About an hour later, Len came back into the living room with a paper. "Right. My dad gave me the instructions. To make a potion that turns you into a Mametchi, you need to have.. Uh, 1 glass of apple juice, 1 glass of orange juice, 1 glass of fruit punch, a hair from a Tama that is the tama you want to turn into, Soap, and finally, here's just a list of optional ingredients to change appearance." He handed the list to Miles. After a little bit, they both decided Miles would transform into a Mametchi slightly taller than Len, with blue eyes rather than Len's green, and finally, one that looked a little more charming than Len.

UraYoungVioletchi is from the V4.5 but if that can't be accepted I'll turn her into Young Violetchi, no problem.

So I will edit species and sexualtity.

Species: Young Violetchi

Sexuality: Homosexual
Accepted :3

Hime played with her hair, smiling happily. "I'm so happy for you!..."

O_O "You have a basement?!" Alejandro couldn't believe this. For once, he was acting like the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
In another hour, the potion was almost done. Len continued mixing liquids and messing with beakers, until he turned to Miles. "So.. To adjust appearance, either add more pretty things to become prettier or add ugly things to become uglier." Miles ran out the door and came back about 10 minutes later with a bunch of flowers. Dumping them into the large beaker containing the potion, Len mixed for awhile longer. He stopped for a moment. "After this, you owe me." Backing up from the potion, Len gestured to Miles. "Take a sip, and see if it works." Miles did as said, and sure enough, he transformed into a Mametchi with blue eyes, that was taller than Len, and more cool looking. Miles grinned at his reflection and the mirror, and was about to do an epic pose when he transformed back.

Mike was walking around the neighborhood then heard people inside. He knocked on the door and someone opened it. They seemed familliar then he remembered "Hey I've seen you two before!" He said to Kuro and Alejandro. He then said "I sat by you in class one day Kuro!"

Hime sighed. "No one so far. It looks like I might have to go alone..." Hime giggled. "I got so cought up in getting dates for all my friends, that I forgot about myself. Why am I so nice?"

Alejandro pouted a little when Kuro answered the door for this...Mike, was it? He was in the middle of getting the grand tour of Kuro's house, and Alejandro didn't like it that Mike was interrupting. "Hi, me llamo Alejandro." He greeted Mike politely, waving his hand. He then walked up behind Kuro, pinching him in the rear to let him know that he didn't want this to take long.

"Hi Mike..." Kuro said awkwardly. "I'd invite you in but my parents don't like it when I have people in the house that they don't know. You know, overprotective!" Kuro started a very realistic fake giggle. "Anyway you should go now." He quickly slammed the door shut and locked it. "Shall we?"

At the bottom of the stairs was a fully stocked rec room with three other doors branching out of it. "That room over there.." Kuro pointed to the room on the left, "....is my indoor-theater. Has a popcorn and soda machine too. Home to my annual Summer film festival." Kuro then pointed to the door on the right. "That one is the party slash (/) preformance room, complete with a stage. Then if we take the stairs from here..." Kuro pointed to the last door. "Or go through the path in my backyard. You get to the building with the indoor pool in it."

Miku: "Aww! D: " "I'm sorry... :< " "Hee hee! X3 " " I'm sure you'll find someone to go with :3 " "Even if you dont go with someone, you can go with friends and enjoy your self :3 "

(I'm assuming it's term time not holidays and Isis is at the same school as everyone else)

Isis sighed as she walked into school. She put her hateful pink schoolbag away and sat down in her seat next to Miku. "Hi Miku" she said as enthusiastically as possible, which wasn't very enthusiastically. "Wanna be friends?"

She was sure Miku wouldn't want to be friends with a nerd like her, but it was worth a try. She was here to recruit new members for her spy team and if she could get a friend she could trust enough, it was a chance. She was sure no-one too girlish would want to be sneaking around keeping serious secrets from everyone, and anyone too boyish wouldn't be very nimble and quiet. She didn't know Miku, but it was a good idea to get to know everyone before making a choice.

"Miles, one problem with this potion is that it only lasts for three hours at a time. I made two and a half doses, lucky for you. Use one to ask her out and the other two for prom." Len handed Miles the potions. "You owe me big, I hope you know that.. Kuro thinks I'm an ******* since I didn't ask Hime out." Sighing, Len saw Miles out, and then, Len made sure to lock all the doors to his condo so no paparazzi would get in.

Miles sprinted home, his signature grin plastered on his face. This was GREAT! At this rate, he could ask Hime out to prom and get her to go! He decided to pose as an upperclassman. Since Tamatown High School was one of the biggest schools in Tama World with 2,704 students, Hime couldn't possibly recognize and know every single upperclassman in the school. Confident, Miles smiled and ran into his house. Taking a quick shower, he plopped onto his bed and fell asleep, potion locked away in a cabinet.

(Actually at the moment it's after-school. But yeah schools still going on but it's almost summer.)

Sun was the happiest boy in the world. Of course he was still brutally shy but he was going to the prom with the beautiful Miku! Sun happily drove his ice cream cart around attending to his customers. Sometimes he would actually say HELLO to them!

Hime looked out her window. "I sure hope so..."

Alejandro's jaw dropped. "Kuro...what the hell do your parents do?!?!?!?" His eyes were wide as he gazed into each room. "I don't even have a basement."

"Some buisness thing. I think they're sales managers for some high end company. I never really cared enough to get into it." Kuro frowned a bit. Maybe it would be a good thing if his parents were home a little bit more. "Should we make the quesadillas now?" Kuro asked politely.

Alejandro rolled his eyes. "Ay ay ay...you're always hungry, aren't you?" Alejandro playfully punched Kuro in the arm. "Let's go then." Alejandro walked back up the stairs and into the kitchen, where he pulled out a frying pan and spread some butter on it. He then laid one tortilla down, shaved lots of cheese on top, then put another tortilla on top of the cheese. He placed the lid on the pan, waited a minute, then flipped the quesadilla out onto a plate. Finally, he sliced the quesadilla into quarters, then handed Kuro the plate with a grin. "Enjoy!" <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back