~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Did we timeskip?I thought it was after school?)
You're right. I thought dazzilitchigirl figured that out already, but I guess not. So again, pretend like that part of the RP didn't happen...AGAIN. DAZZILITCHIGIRL, WE ARE NOT AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW. PLEASE READ PREVIOUS POSTS TO SEE WHERE WE ARE IN THE STORY!!!!!! If you don't, and then continue to RP like this, I WILL delete you. This is not an RP for lazy roleplayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Can we timeskip soon, tho? I wanna get to have transformed into a Mametchi Miles ask Hime out to prom since that'll be awesome >w<)

(Can we timeskip soon, tho? I wanna get to have transformed into a Mametchi Miles ask Hime out to prom since that'll be awesome >w<)
**grumbles** >:T Fine...I was planning on Alejandro and Kuro having a hardcore yaoi session later on "tonight", but I guess that can wait for another time... **nonchalant sigh**

(No, you can go ahead and have Kuro and Alejandro do that, but I'm just hoping you guys can try to hurry it a bit and not spend 50 pages talking (Like in some romance RPs, since a couple is talking so nobody can timeskip so it takes 50 years for the RP to finally timeskip. Sides, if you want to go hardcore with a yaoi session, that would mean you know what, which probably is gonna have to be censored anyway.)

(Family friendly website... *Starts chanting uncontrolably and freaking out*... in other words Kuro will prolly not. Besides his parents usually get home at around 11.... (I know.. .excuses, excuses....))

"I will" Kuro took the plate and kissed Alejandro on the cheek.

(Okay, then I think a time skip is fine x3 )

**The next morning**

Hime tugged at her hair nervously, which was done up in her usual traditional geisha do. As she walked down the hallway, she dreaded running into Len. What would she do? Hime clutched her collar, scared crapless. "I would probably faint if he spoke to me right now..." She muttered to herself, realizing that she still held onto her feelings for him.

Hime didn't even notice Meri and the Zombies whispering to each other and pointing at her. Meri broke away from the group, walked straight up to Hime, and pushed her over. Hime fell onto the ground with a soft thud, and her books scattered across the floor. "Don't you EVER let me catch you looking at my man again! That was for the other day." Meri threatened, stomping away. Hime felt her eyes well up again as she started to gather the books closest to her on the ground. I'm such a coward...not only can I not confess to Len, but I let Meri push me around...

"Hime?"Lovelitchi had just walked in when she saw Hime on the floor."What happened?"She went through her bag,found a pack of tissues and handed it to Hime.Lovelitchi started to pick up some books next to her.

(I know who Meri and the zombies can go to prom with! 3 jocks who are their male equals, Terry, Larry and Gary. :p )
(That is pure genius.)

Hime smiled through her tears and took the tissues. "Thanks, Lovelitchi." Hime dabbed her eyes, then stood up slowly. "It was nothing. Meri was just picking on me again."

(Haha!)

"She never gives up does she?"Lovelitchi looked in the direction Meri was standing,laughing with her obnoxious friends."I've got something to say to her..."Lovelitchi smiled at Hime.

Hime's eyes grew wide. "Lovelitchi...are you sure you want to do this?"

Alejandro was pouting by his locker. Kuro's parents had come home early.

It was the big day. Miles came to school without taking his pollen allergy medicine, coughing, and sneezing constantly. He walked past Hime with Len, coughing, while Len kept telling him to go to the nurse's office. Miles complied, and went all the way to the other side of the school to the nurses... Only instead he walked into the men's bathroom and then drank the potion, and took his allergy pill. He was now the tall, blue eyed Mametchi. Quickly changing his clothes and taking off his signature red scarf, Miles ran out of the bathroom. He went straight up to Meri, and then slapped her across the face. "You ******, just leave her alone." Turning to Hime, he walked over to her and flashed a soft smile at her. "Are you alright?"

Hime's eyes were like saucers, they were so big. "Y-y-yes, I-I'm f-fine..." Hime looked over at Meri, who stood there stunned with a large hand print on her cheek. She then looked at Lovelitchi, who shrugged. She was just as surprised by the randomness of what just happened. Hime looked back at this boy, and her cheeks turned rosy. She was looking him dead in the eyes. What a mistake that was. Hime had never seen a more perfect shade of blue in her life. His eyes sparkled like a Caribbean sea, and the gaze he gave her sent chills up her spine. She simply was lost in his eyes, and could not speak any further. "Tha-th-th-th-th-tha...."

Miles willed himself to speak, feeling more confident by the second as he realized Hime was staring at him in shock and stuttering her thanks. "Don't mention it. I'm Troy, by the way. Nice to meet you, Shiguren."

Hime squeaked, looking around to make sure no one heard him say that. She then leaned in closer to whisper. "H-how do you know?..." She avoided looking him in the eyes.

"Because, I've been watching you. In fact, didn't you receive flowers? Specifically..." Mametchi Miles proceeded to list off the flowers he had left for her. "That was me. And here's the last one, the one for today." He handed her the pink rose. "So, will you go to prom with me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back