Labels... Types... Boxes.. Labeling People

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polar12

Reaction score
u noe about all the labels and types that other people put on others

i think it's quite mean

i noe sometimes we give in to peer pressure and want to become a certain type becuz it's

"COOL"

but it really isnt i have been labeled all my life and it hurts sometimes

people have to learn the truth about all people we r all the same

there shouldn't be cliques or groups !!!

maybe u could share ur experiences about being labeled....

we all no it is true but still....

if it only would stop!

:( :eek: :( :( ^_^ :huh: :huh: :(

I'm somewhat labeled as the "smartest kid in school". Some labels are horrible, but others(like mine) aren't bad. I agree that the bad ones have to stop.

I tried this topic before. ^_^ Sadly, didn't work out. Got many arguments and complaints. I just hope this topic doesn't go in teh same direction.

I do not like labels, but I deal with them because there is no possible way to stop labeling.

I think that people need to grow a spine eventually.. <__< If it's not labels, it's something else. It's that they make fun of you, or spread rumors about you, or do that ___ likes ____ stuff.. There are much crueler things people can do to others then label them.

And, unless you took psychology as a college or highschool course, it isn't exactly possible to have a clear understanding of human nature. I say this at least once a week.

/edit: And yes, there is no such thing as 100% agreement in oppinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised there's none of that "I am not a soup can" stuff going around on this topic yet. ^_^

Not all labels are nessisarily bad, but I agree that its not nice to label someone if you don't know them yet.

I don't know, everything in the world is different now, I don't think anyone has gone through life not being labeled, or not labeling someone.

"I am not a soup can"

Ugh, don't even REMIND me. I hate that one. You are not original, sorry. You do not get brownie points for saying that.

It's like the whole, "I wish my lawn was emo so the grass would cut itself." Old, sorry, not brownies.

People like to feel 'apart' of somethin bigger than themselves and that's why they give others as well as themselves labels.

It's just how it is- there's no stopping it, there's no changing it; it has always been and always will be.

I wonder if a perfect world would even be possible. :huh:
May I suggest some books for you, then?

1984 and Animal farm by George Orwell

The giver (Forgot how to spell the authors name...)

If you've read these books, you probably wouldn't ask that :)

"I am not a soup can"
Ugh, don't even REMIND me. I hate that one. You are not original, sorry. You do not get brownie points for saying that.

It's like the whole, "I wish my lawn was emo so the grass would cut itself." Old, sorry, not brownies.
ROTFL =P

You guys are right; we can't stop it. :huh: I wonder if a perfect world would even be possible. :)
A perfect world wouldn't be perfect because you have to have the bad to appreciate the good.

i noe that not all labels are not alll bad but still

i was really hurt one time

i like the thoughts u had to share

:p :p

thanx

I am NOT a can I don't need a lable.
Look! It's the famous saying! : o

Labels are stupid, we all must admit that, but everyone knows thats it's now, "uncool" to label others. I'm getting kind of sick of all these, "stop the labels!" topics. It seems that there are more subjects of this than all the people on the world.

I know many people want the labeling fuss to evaporate from the face of the Earth but we can't do much about it. Some ignorant people think it's appropriate to label the people around them. Heck, they've even moved on to labeling the grass, with the "I wish the grass was emo so it would wear black and cut itself."

People who label other people [and themselves] are just shallow, thinking themselves of a higher authority.

I think we've had enough of these "Stop the labels" topics, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is confusing...
I am NOT a can I don't need a lable.
GAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.........

[SIZE=7pt](And it makes perfect sense.)[/SIZE]

I know nobody on TT is mean enough to use the dead horse saying, but ooh, I'm thinking it! D:>

I actually the rudest and most annoying people are the ones who go out of their way to be different. The ones who say, (even when they're not getting made fun of) "I'm different and proud of it!" What's so great about being different? Everyone's already a different person than everyone else, they don't need to go wear weird clothes and say odd things just so they can make a point or stand out.

Labels make it easier to identify people. Yes, it is not right to judge people without meeting them. But everyone does that anyways, whether they make up a 'label' for that person or not! We can't all know everything about everyone, so having a word that describes what they mostly like to do and wear makes it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back