Labels

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im plastic,i guess, and labels form naturally, like, pretend u LUUUUUUUUUUV soccer (or something like that) and u hav a choice. u can sit with either the computer geeks,of which u have nothing in common with, or the other soccer luvers. Which one would r u gonna choose? Labels r often for peoples enjoyment. although i do admit they sometimes get out of hand,(like if the entire school wont talk 2 one specific group) for the most part i have no problem with labels.

Emo was the one that thoroughly annoyed me to no end. I was diagnosed manic depressive with post traumatic stress disorder. My problems were real, and I was being labeled for it.
If someone is geniunely depressed, they dont need a label thrown at them.

Viv [[Music___[inMyHeart]:::RawrNess.X]]

Like I said in my siggie and avatar.

I hate all labels, I hate being label and I hate it when people label themself's.

i never labeled in mai life
Everyone has. You may not realize it, but you have.

You could say "See that Chinese guy over there?" that's classifying him as Asain.

Labeling doesn't always have to be 'emo, prep, or goth', it can be many different things.

I hate labels >.< I only made that "Emo: What's your opinion?" topic because I was curious to find what people thought of that paticular label, not because I like labels. I hate all that "OMG that girl giggled she's prep" or "OMG that boy is wearing black he's emo" stuff. If I was to label myself it would be goth but I prefer to be the-random-person-who-wears-black.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! LABELS SUCK!!!!!! U ROCK!

Everyone has. You may not realize it, but you have.You could say "See that Chinese guy over there?" that's classifying him as Asain.

Labeling doesn't always have to be 'emo, prep, or goth', it can be many different things.
:furawatchi: Yup, It is. The 'emo' label pisses me off the most. I don't label. I avoid types of people, By personality and actions. If someone spends all their life doing homework and speaking math, I have nothing in common with them and won't associate with them. I avoid people with different interests, annoying people and people without a sense of humor. ((In this case means, the honor classes. Some people have a sense of humor. But only about 4 or 5. Not including me.)) They are for soup not people. Judge a person once you get to know them. Lets keep the Labels on the cans.

~ChibiMuffins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back