~Lacey~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Meag238~

Reaction score
Two days ago I opened my first version 3 Tamagotchi.

When I had gone to school that day, I found out that my friend had bought a version 3 Tamagotchi. I didn't like looking at it, because it just made me feel bad that I didn't have one yet.

Then, after school, I told my mom, and she said that we could go right away to get one! I was so happy!

We went with my friend, Kristen, to Wal-Mart. Her family got there first though, because they took a shortcut.

So after rushing in to the toys isle, we saw that Kristen, her two siblings, and her mom had put every Tamagotchi V3 in their cart, along with all of the new lanyards!

My brother, Jared, and I went straight into the cart of Tamagotchis, digging through them. There were about 5 different kinds. I sort of liked the popsicle one...but it wasn't as good as the one I bought. I bought a green one with pink, yellow, orange, and purple on it in flower and tree designs. My brother got a blue kind of camoflauge one.

Also, I got a dark blue lanyard with a Kuchipatchi character. They are my favourite.

Anyway, Kristen, Avery, Kyla, Jared, Laura, my mom and I all left Wal-Mart. Laura, the other family's mother, bought 6 Tamagotchis in all for her children, each priced at $16!

Then we went to Swiss Chalet. Laura promised that she would bring in scissors so we could open the Tamagotchis.

We were waiting for them in the restaurant when they came in, and I saw that they had already opened all of theirs! I thought that wasn't very thoughful, because I thought we would all open them at the same time.

Then Jared and I finally got to open ours. Mine was a girl, and I was so happy! The name I had picked was going to be Lacey. So I named it that.

Jared named his, which turned out to be a boy, Brad. I loved how the new V3 babies were so different!

I think I took great care of mine in the hour that it was at the baby stage, because it turned into a little ball of mashed potatoes called a Mizutamachi! Everyone else got the Marutchi with the legs and stick arms, and they didn't take such good care of it.

Anyway, by the time we left, Lacey had tons of Gotchi-Points and had bought some cool new stuff. I loved the fact that they could choose what to eat for meals and snacks!

Kristen and her gang met my family at our house. My mom put on Because of Winn-Dixie, but nobody watched it. We were all "connecting" and playing with our new Tamas. Also, I had grabbed the rest of mine from my room to connect with my new one. Brad and Lacey were getting along really well.

By the time the night was over, we had already visited TamaTown.com, the new website for V3s, and gotten tons of passwords to enter into our Tamas to get new souvenirs.

That was what happened two nights ago. What happened last night? Read on to find out more about Lacey in detail. :ph34r:

If you have not read my first post, introducing my Tamagotchi, please do before you read this.

The next morning, I got up and realized that the friend who got the first V3 Connection still didn't know that I had got one!

When I went into our class, I was a little bit late, so I didn't have any time to talk to Kady about my new Tamagotchi Connection V3. I had it on the lanyard around my neck, so while we were singing "O Canada" she noticed it.

At recess we connected Tamas and so on.

All day I kept Lacey in my desk, and I even played with it (wit h the sound off) while some of my classmate were saying their speeches! And while we were supposed to be reading, I put it inside my book so it looked like I was reading, but I was really playing with it!

Not much happened yesterday. Please read the next post to see what has happened today! :ph34r:

So now I'm back on track with my log.

Lacey changed while I was in the bathroom. I screamed to my brother "Lacey changed! She's a teenager!" and he ran to the door, but I said, "I'll show you when I come out..."

Do you know those propellor teenagers from the V2? Well, Lacey changed into one of those, but it had wings and ears and it flies. It was a new character! I was really excited to play the new games, Heading and Flag.

This is all that has happened lately, but don't worry, I will get back to you soon! :ph34r:

~~~QUICK STATS~~~

Here are Lacey's statistics right now.

Hungry: 4 Full Hearts

Happy: 4 Full Hearts

Weight: 30 Lbs (I haven't exercised her all day)

Notes: Every day, I have been making her practice balancing on her ball. This really is helping, because she wins the balancing game every time I connect! :ph34r:

This log is still mainly for Lacey, but I would like to mention my other Tamagotchis, as they are a part in her life.

The Tamas to be listed below are all mine. I do have others, but their batteries are low and I can't find any more.

~Dot~

V2, Red with candy on it

Physical Notes: She is technically a Nyrotchi. I did not take such good care of her. This is why I keep her in a costume most of the time.

Other Notes: She is full, but not happyyyyy.....ahh! She almost died right now! I don't really know why...I have been watching her...anyway, when I heard the duhduhduhduhduhduh sounds, I ran for something pointy that I could reset her with. She was just about to leave for the heavens when I downloaded her and she came back perfectly fine. Phew! :ph34r: Anyway, she is 8 years old and has a baby girl. I would die if I had to see that baby go!

~Six~

V1, Pink with yellow stars on it

Physical Notes: She is a teenager, a Hinotamatchi (fireball thing). She is 1 year old and is 23 lbs. She is my first generation (my last set of generations recently ended).

Other Notes: None.

~Lazzo~

Physical Notes: I don't know what the character is called. He is an adult flying thing with horns kind of. He is my second generation.

Other Notes: None.

I don't feel like listing my other ones right now. I am going to play the Sims 2. :eek:

Lacey is now having her first bath, about 15 minutes before bed.

Today I bought a set of building blocks from the shop, and I made her practice with those before connecting many times with Brad, Jared's teenager. It now has a mohawk, and is a character from the Osuchi.

I really don't have anything to write, but I am bored, so I will just tell you what Lacey's items are:

Pencil, Makeup, Cuckoo Clock, Race Cars 2, Stuffed Animal, Hair Gel, Costume, Ball, Sunglasses, Makeup, Music Disc, Building Blocks. Yes, Lacey has two Makeups.

I REALLY WANT: a plane ticket. My friend, the one who bought the first V3, had one in her shop (on sale) the last time I saw her and she was going to buy it. I can't wait to see her again and find out if Mimi (her Tamagotchi's name) went on a vacation! (Mimi is a teenager, and she is a Young Mametchi.)

Today Lacey woke up at 9:00. She is 2 years old now, and that means she will change tomorrow.

Once again, I made Lacey practice balancing on her ball and build with her blocks today. I really think this is helping with connecting games.

Today I bought Lacey a Chest, one of those dressup boxes. It made all of her happy and hungry hearts empty, so I needed to feed her 4 meals. Then, in one game of Get, I got all of the music notes and this filled all of her happy hearts.

I am leaving to go out for lunch with my aunt soon. When I come back, I will tell you how Lacey liked it (I am bringing her with me).

Back