Language!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

I speak English and French. :mellow:

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :huh:

English, French, and some Norwegian. My friends are all taking Spanish at school, so they've taught me some, and I help them study for tests.

English is my first language.

I learmt some Indonesian in last year, in my final year of primary school.

I am now doing a 2 year course in Italian at my high school and plan to study it as an elective in year 9.

I speak english, romanian and french, and am learning japanese and german

I mainly speak English and Pig Latin. But I also can speak some French and Spanish, and a little Japanese.
Iay peaksay igpay atinlay ootay! :furawatchi:

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

For what ever reason I just can't get English down pat.

*shakes head*

Next year I will be either taking Chinese (if I go to my zones highschool) or Spanish (if I go to an early college highschool. Unfortunantly they don't have Chinese which is my first choice. V.V)

I know both English and Spanish fluently (mainly because my parents are English, and I live in Spain).

I have nearly forgotten French, although it is pretty easy, because I took up German, which I don't speak too bad, but I forget all the plurals and the genders (but German people at least understand me XD).

I can more or less understand but not speak Portuguese, Catalonian, French and Italian because they are similar to Spanish.

I am learning Japanese, and a couple of other languages by my own means, and although they are going well, I don't know if it counts, lol. :chohimetchi:

Oh, and I'm going to be learning some Finnish and Swedish too, as I'm going on a years placement in Finland and Sweden for my degree next year... Hooray!

English!And I can speak with an accent~!
LOL - Excellent reply!

I am right up there with you on that one :D

Language: English ; Accent: North London/Thames Estuary cross

I've studied French, German, Spanish and Italian - and speak enough to allow me to chat a little with the locals when I am on holiday but not enough to get me a job working in a different country ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, my accent is quite peculiar - a mix of romanian, scottish and yorkshire. Somehow it comes together so sound canandian or south african. It proves to be quite an effective conversation starter.

I know both English and Spanish fluently (mainly because my parents are English, and I live in Spain).
I have nearly forgotten French, although it is pretty easy, because I took up German, which I don't speak too bad, but I forget all the plurals and the genders (but German people at least understand me XD).

I can more or less understand but not speak Portuguese, Catalonian, French and Italian because they are similar to Spanish.

I am learning Japanese, and a couple of other languages by my own means, and although they are going well, I don't know if it counts, lol. ^_^
Wow! That alot of languages. I can speak Spanish, English, I can understand Pourtugese (sp?) and Italian. I want to learn German, Japanese, and Russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back