Languages?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLoVer

Reaction score
Well I can speak/write/read/anything else fluently in 3 languages. Im wondering what others can. I know pleanty of Russian people including me and my bff and I know a couple japanese people too. So please vote^^

i can speak 4 languages ^_^

english

korean

japenese (sp?)

and piglatin

full english ,full piglatin,a little korean,and a preety lot of japenese (sp?) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bilingual. I speak spanish, but mostly english. I was born to speak spanish, but I can't believe that I taught myself how to speak english, I speak english very well, which means, I don't have an accent. I can't read that good in spanish though...

tamasweet2

^_^ I was born in Ukrain [which is NOT part of russia! It makes me want to kill so much when people say it is XP Its USED TO BE now its not] then I moved to Russian so by then I knew Russian and Ukranian. And when I was 6 my family moved to America withount me knowing ANY english except for Hi and stuff. I did manage to learn it and I dont even have accent like Tamasweet2^^ My dad has an accent, my mom CANT even speak fluent english and my sis is 2 so she cant even speak in complete sentences X) Oh yeah, Im 12 now.

I can speak:

English (very fluently)

Spanish (first language)

And some Japanese.

I can read:

English

Spanish

Portugese.

I can write:

English

Spanish

Some Portugese

Some Japanese.

I can speak a bit of Chinese (it's enough to hold a simple conversation) but I can't read or write it.

I can speak a little bit of japanese, but I can't write it/read it.

I can speak Vietnamese, but I can only write a little. I can't really read Vietnamese either.

I can kind of speak Italian and read it and write it, but only a smidge. :p

I can speak a little bit of Japanese and native american.

English and French! Well, in French I can tell the Three Little Pigs story but I can't remember it all. ---> Premier petit cochon: Regarde! Je fait une maison de paille est je suis content de ma maison! =D

Spanish and English. I started learning a little Portuguese and my friends from Philippines started teaching me some Tagolog. :chohimetchi: maligayung bati, tamatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back