Large family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito7

Reaction score
I really want the large family but I can't get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ANADULT AND I HAVE BEEN OVERFEEDING SINCE BABY STAGE!

To get the large family, you need to feed it A LOT!!!!!!!! Just feed them again and again and again (as much as you possibly can!)

xxx

I just had my V5 Family evolve into the Large Family. They are sooo cute! All you have to do is feed them food until they're full. I fed them food and then them and the parents evolved! =)

Oh and you don't need 100% bonding! (yay!)

Just stuff them. I mean, stuff them like CRAZY! Keep feeding them meals until they shake their heads, and after that happens keep feeding them snacks.

Also, since it's a neglected care family, you might want to keep the bonding percent low. Probably even at 0.

P.S. are you entirely sure you want the large family??? They aren't pretty or cute, and are considered to be one of the 'bad' families, who are most needy and annoying, and hardest to take care of, as well as being very overweight, unhealthy and unhappy. Are you sure you want an adorable little Tama family with lovely potential to turn into a fat lot of couch potatoes??!! lol!! ^_^

Well im not sure but i think you have to have two tamas bouncing on your screen, im not 100% Sure But.... Also if you just want couch potato parents Use the balance biscuit i think or the whisel.

Hope i helped!

Tamabunny^^

To get the large family you have to feed them until they don't want to eat anymore 3 times as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back