Larigotchi's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skye and Eero are both fast asleep. Both at the same time! I've not had both my 'gotchis fall asleep at the exact same time for a long time.

I've not been playing with Eero much today - I've found the V2 to be quite tedious since getting my V4. So, he's been sitting around all day, whilst I've paid more attention to Skye. ;) I've mastered the Skipping Rope game, and I can easily get to 30 jumps. However, the Dance and Flags games are both getting the better of me - I panic and click much too fast, and I lose. :( I've been feeding her well today, and her weight has gone up to 30lb. Not too high I suppose, but I think we'll be doing a bit of a work out in the morning!

I'm still trying hard to get her more Fashion points than any others, but I seem to be getting more Intelligence points again! I hope that I can find some info on the TamaTalk boards to help me get more Fashion points than Intelligence. If you've got any suggestions, I'd appreciate a PM. :)

Skye visited TamaTown for the first time this afternoon. She got her passport and we had a look around the shops, etc. I found that all the Souvenirs that Romeo got had disappeared! So we had to start from scratch. :( I wasn't a happy bunny when I found out, and don't think I will be collecting the Souvenirs from now on. Just checked on our donations to the King though, and that's still the same, so at least I don't have to work that up again. I'm hoping we'll receive more rewards from the King if we keep donating. Also, whilst in TamaTown, Skye visited the parents - namely Romeo! He gave her 500p as a gift for coming to visit, and when we returned, he said, "Sorry darling, you're coming quite often, I haven't got any treats to give you." which made me laugh! Couldn't have given your daughter a snack? :p

Also, earlier, I found that I couldn't buy any more items. The Items list was too full, so I realised I'd have to delete something. First, I went to the Phonebook Icon and selected Present, then found the unwanted item. Then, I clicked A B A and the Delete? screen appeared. I deleted the items I accidently had doubles of, and I then had enough space to buy the items I wanted from the Shop. There was a sale on, so I got them a bit cheaper. ^_^

I bought another V4 of eBay earlier today. It's a pretty one in pink, like this:

1z4zayd.jpg

I think it's really nice. It's second hand, and it has no chain, and apparently a few scratches, but that's alright. As long as it's in full working order, I don't mind at all.

:) I'm going to pay for it Friday (that's when mum gets paid, and I have to use her PayPal account) so it should be here by Monday at the latest, I think. I can't wait. But I'm back at college on Monday, so I won't have much time to look after both two V4s and a V2, so I may do the same with this V2 as I did with the other - pull the battery for a while. I'll reactivate them all again in the Summer. And hopefully, by then, I'll have some different versions too.​

Finally, I've noticed that when they are sleeping, the Zs are faster on the V4 than on the V2. The V4 Zs flash in time with the heartbeat (although it doesn't have one) and the V2 Zs flash with every two heartbeats. I didn't see that before so I wondered why. :) I'm going to get ready for bed and have a read now - it's only 8:30pm, but I like to sit up and read for a few hours.

Lari :wub: x

10:57am - The King came yesterday and gave Skye a ticket to New York. I haven't used it yet - I'm saving it for when she's an adult. :) That shouldn't be too long because, as I remember it, Romeo grew into an adult age 2/3 years. I'm not expecting a good care character really because I haven't been taking very good care of her - only average. But we shall see.

*goes to eat toast*

11:05am - Skye evolved into a Memetchi! Aw, I love Memetchi, she's one of my favourite characters and I adore her. :) Aw, I am very happy. Is Memetchi a good care character? PM me if you know. That was strange, I was just talking about her growing and poof - weird. I think I might take her to New York now then!

Wow, the aeroplane noise is kind of.... loud. She just stood in front of the city scape for a while until I pressed the button. When the aeroplane returned it had a gift box attatched - this opened on screen and now it says I have to go to TamaTown. I think I might just do that. Right now... this is live progress guys! :p *logs in, logs off* Um, we got a shirt. Well, that's not very interesting. And it's not even an item, it's a Souvenir so when Skye grows and the new generation takes over, it will disappear all over again. :(

Anyway, we got the secret code items - the Playhouse and the Slide. We played with the Slide, and the first thing I thought was that it was a very cute animation. However, the Items to me seem quite pointless, because they don't improve the Happy and Hungry hearts, don't increase any of the skill points and don't improve the weight. So what is the point of them? I still buy them, but I've no idea the reason behind them.

In terms of games, I've finally completed Mimic! Got through all 6 rounds, 3 times now. :) And I've played the Dance game a few times (I've noticed it increases Fashion skill points) and I've improved a lot - I can get through 3-4 rounds now before I panic and accidently press one button rather than two in the double dance move. I'm finding the Shape game kind of tedious, and the Flag game is difficult because your eyes tell you something different to what your ears do.

And now for a stats update:

GENERATION: 2.

NAME: Skye.

WEIGHT: 33lbs.

STAGE: Teenager - 2 years.

CHARACTERS: Shirotsubutchi (baby), Mizutamatchi (toddler), Ichigotchi (teenager), Memetchi (adult).

TRAINING: 9/9.

INTELLIGENCE: 51.

FASHION: 57.

KINDNESS: 25.

That's all really. Oh, apart from my new Tamagotchi. It didn't arrive today, so it should be here some time next week! I can't wait to get it. I've joined a Group Hatching, which can be found here. It's starting on Thursday 19th April, and anyone can join with ANY Tamagotchi, and you don't have to commit to it, and don't have to post pictures and don't even have to post very often. You should join, if you have a spare Tama. :) That's another thing, I've started using the word Tama instead of 'gotchi now, after seeing everyone else, it just sort of came to me. :lol: Oh, and, by the way guys, even though I only have one follower, I'll be restarting my log soon... because I think this one ran away with me a bit. It got slightly mixed up with me doing some character voices sometimes and using the stats update only sometimes, etc. and I want to bring that all together and write a better log.

Wow this has taken me an hour to write. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skye got a job. :)

I think she's now a Banker, I'm not sure. I'll look it up. *googles*

Yep, yep, she works in a bank. Pooh. So much for getting a job in the fashion industry. I think it's because the Intelligence skill points went above the Fashion skill points when I went to get a job. :( Oh well, next time I'll get it. I'm getting better at the Dance game every day, so I should soon be able to control the skill points I get (hopefully).

Also, the King has visited 3 times today to give Skye points - first it was 400p, second I have no idea because I got distracted and looked away from the screen, and third 400p again. I don't know if this is a glitch or what, but I'm not too fussed about it. It's when I start to lose coins I'll be upset!

Today is my sister's birthday and tomorrow I have mock exams, so I suppose I shouldn't be spending my time on here! I'm freezing Skye until tomorrow afternoon now, so I probably won't have an update until Tuesday/Wednesday. Which reminds me, I hope my new V4 comes tomorrow... but then again, I hope it doesn't, because it might distract meeee! :p

Quick stats update before I go:

WEIGHT: 54lbs.

STAGE: Adult - 4 years.

CHARACTERS: Shirotsubutchi (baby), Mizutamatchi (toddler), Ichigotchi (teenager), Memetchi (adult).

INTELLIGENCE: 59.

FASHION: 57.

KINDNESS: 30.

Right then, see you Wednesday. :)

Just a quick update this time. And a terrible quality picture!

My new V4 arrived yesterday. :) I was going to wait until Thursday to start it up, because of the hatch I mentioned in the post before. However, impatience got the better of me, and I started her up immediately (had to test it worked, and didn't take the battery out!). Anyway, this is her beside my other V4:

67s7d1.jpg

I started her up, and a Shirotsubutchi popped up on the screen! I named her Owl, and she grew into a Mohitamatchi, and, earlier this evening, into a Young Dorotchi (which, might I add, is the cutest character ever! She has a cute little bow!). And Skye is fine. :p

Wowie, that picture was big.

Random side note; my teeth feel really clean, and I have no idea why. Chicken soup, maybe? :p

Quick stats update for both Skye and Owl:

WEIGHT: 66lbs.

STAGE: Adult - 7 years.

INTELLIGENCE: 86.

FASHION: 78.

KINDNESS: 54.

GENERATION: 1.

NAME: Owl.

WEIGHT: 29lbs.

STAGE: Teenager - 2 years.

CHARACTERS: Shirotsubutchi (baby), Mohitamatchi (toddler), Young Dorotchi (teenager).

INTELLIGENCE: 29.

FASHION: 39.

KINDNESS: 27.

So, as you can see, Skye has had a change of job and she's now a Kindergarten Teacher. She was rejected from quite a few this morning, but now she has one. :) Also, she's had a baby boy with a Tosakatchi, who I will call Scout. As for Owl, no changes really, she's fine.

Also, last night, I won a v5.5 off eBay. I got a steel for £5 ($8) for a brand new, in box silver Celebrity Familitchi! Talk about bargain! I'm paying for it tomorrow, I think, so it should be here by Monday. This is what it looks like:

kbprw1.jpg

Can't wait for it to arrive! Even though I probably won't open it for a while.

See ya!

Lari

:wub: x

GENERATION:

NAME:

Scout.

Male

WEIGHT: 40lbs.

STAGE:

Adult - 4 years.

CHARACTERS:

Tsubutchi

(baby)

, Mizutamatchi

(toddler),

Hinotamatchi

(teenager),

Memetchi

(adult).

TRAINING: 8/9.

INTELLIGENCE: 52.

FASHION: 37.

KINDNESS: 59.

GENERATION:

NAME:

Owl.

Female

WEIGHT: 30lbs.

STAGE:

Adult - 6 years.

CHARACTERS:

Shirotsubutchi

(baby)

, Mohitamatchi

(toddler),

Young Dorotchi

(teenager),

Sebiretchi

(adult).

TRAINING: 7/9.

INTELLIGENCE: 61.

FASHION: 76.

KINDNESS: 69.

I haven't been logging of late, so I won't be logging any more - just making note of the stats.

EDIT: I have no idea why it has gone all weird...

Well, seeing as I pretty much gave up on this log a while ago, I suppose I should finish it! It's been an interesting experience for me - my very first log, and I doubt it'll be my last. But, for now at least, I give up. It takes a lot of skill to create an amazing log (like some I've seen) and I feel I need to find my niche before I can make something worthy. I'm currently only running one Tama, on and off, and that's my Celebrity. I keep having to pause it because of work and school! However, I'm on generation 5 right now, and won't be tabbing it until I'm at generation 10 (at least!). I guess I'll end this with a picture of my Tamas. :)

jq484j.jpg

Thanks for reading my log (I imagine if you're here reading this, you have!) and look forward to a new thread with more Tama fun! :)

Latest posts

Back