last person to post wins :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
habana habana habana habana habana habana habana habana habana habana habanahabana habana habanahabana habanahabana habana

toy_1.jpg

Soft and fluffy!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Argentina. Australia. New Zealand. South Africa.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the All Blacks attacked. Only the Spring Boks, master of all rugby techniques could stop them. But when the world needed them most, they faltered. A hundred years passed and Ella and I discovered the new Spring Boks, a young batch of South Africans. And although their rugby skills are great, they still got a lot to learn before they're ready to win anything. But I believe the Spring Boks can win the Four Nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days - the time of peace, when the ultimate coach kept balance between Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England - but that all changed when the Welshmen attacked. Only the ultimate coach, master of all the teams - only he could stop the ruthless Welsh, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the dragons are nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, our captain and the men of our team journeyed to Scotland to help fight against Wales, leaving Italy and France to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the ultimate coach was never reborn into the English rugby union, and that the cycle is broken - but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, that coach will save the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back