Last Post Wins 2: electric boogaloo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats going on guys its me, typicalyoutuber#9289, today we're going to be looking at the top ten video games of all time

now i know this kinda thing is super common but i wanted to do my own spin on it haha, reminder that thIS is J us t  my Opinion anD you  Sho hu ld  li ke   An d   Sub Sribe for mo re   cool v id s ,     S MASH THAT BELL FOR NOTIFIC A TIONS 

anyway before we begin here's a message from my sponsor for today, A̷̴̛͍̺͖̪̚N̴̟͉̩̻̓ͬ̀I̷̼̮̲̣͕̭̬ͪ̄ͯ̈́̚͡M̶̢̹̱͇͙̭ͤ̽̾ͭ͋E̘̱͒͆ ̩͖̫̳̭̼̯̯͙̿͒́͟S̱̰͍̭͎͔͑͌ͫ̇̇ͧͧ̀͢͠ͅṪ̶̵͓͔͖̯̳̪̙̗̆ͯ̃̑̅͠R̯̲͔̤̥ͮͦ̍̑͡Ȅ͍͇͎̘̦̝̟Ȁ̴̡͔̥̰̟̫̺͉ͮ͢M̶̝̤͔̲͒̈́I̢ͥͮ͛̈͆̀͏̳N̛͗̀҉̞͉̙̝̤̞̭̳G͉͖̼͈̬̈́͊ͥ́ͥ͆̅ͩ̏ ̛̘̲ͤͬ͂̈̆̿͠S̓̉͒̒̾́͘͏̨̖͎̖̰͕̦E̥͈͖̭͚ͤ́̆̂͞͝R̟̗̺ͭ̔͐͗̏̊̇͢V̛̱̬̘͎̪̭͖͓͌̊͡Î͍͉̙̹͚͍͎̥͗̓̄͛͢Cͨ̉̒͏͓͢Ė͖̦̰̏̔̍͗ͨ́̈ ̷̶̱̲̦̼̠͚̭̻͗͐̃͜F̡͔͍͖̖̬̘̠̓͊̔͋͜͞O̱̙͖̪̞̥̭͕̓ͨ̇̌̅͌̃ͬͬ͠R̷̨͙͙̬͂̏ͩ ̾̂͏̖̺̫̩͔̕T̜̰̗͓̭̳̞͎̃̓ͭ͆̓͢H̠̱͈̮̩̝ͦ͐ͣ͌̏ͬ̕Ḛ͙̣͚͕ͩͭͮ͞ ͣͤ̀ͮ͑͑̾̏͏̖͔̜͇͈̼͖͞W̢̱̼̰̤ͬͨE̢̞̿̀̑ͬ̃ͯ̓̚Ṡ̺̘̹̻͇T̞̄ͪ̂̑̋̕Ě̱̫̳͐̌̀ͣͥ͑R̢͉̺̯̩͎ͣ̌ͦ̓̔͗̀ͅN̨̳̥͔̲̅͑̔̓ͅE̛̠͈͍̞̼͔̪̽̾R͉̥͙̻͖͋ͬ̄ͥͦ̏ͪͭ͡S̭̝͇̐̍̇ͣ͊̾ͦ̚͜ ̣͓̈́̈́̑̓ͨ̀T̹̤̊ͦ̓̍͑̈́̈͂H̷̠̗͑̽ͣ̑̀A̴͕̜͎͑͗̀̊̉ͧ̇̿Ṫ̡͇͓̖͉͚̿ͥ̔́͋̽͛ͦͅ ̓̐́ͪͪ͜͏̗̟̖͚̹̖̙̗R̷͓̱̫ͦ̔͆ͨͣ̉͑͢I̶̴͓͎̖̰ͪ͗͛͑ͮ̌P̌̾́̂ͧ͏͖̤̮̭Ş̴͓̰̲̱̩͉ͭ ̨̢̻͍ͫͥ̌͑͌͡Y͖͎̜͆̅͡Ỏ͓̥̯̭̳̟͉͓ͮ͊͂̇͢͞U̴̥̙̿͗̈̀ͬ͒͞ ̰̟̰̤͇̝͎͋̄̋̓̑O̧̳̜̙͖̐̆̓͗F̸̢̮͈̻͕͇͍̺̦̲̓̓ͫ̎F̷̢͇̫͚̪̥̫̙̊͒̏ͦ

thanks so much guys for watchingggg, i will see you NEXT TIME with MORE VIDEOSSSSS!!!!!! so just REMINDEr to smash that like buttONNNNN and coMMENt down beLOW your   r es u lt s  and  get   FEATured in da Nexxt bideo!!! !! !  1 1  ! !

aaaaaay that was my first (official) kirb game, tho i could tell it was ur fav hehe

tbh i prefer triple deluxe over planet robobot, the former feels more replayable if you get my gist?? also star allies requires a nintendo switch and i do not have one :'> so i cant really review it

tbh i prefer triple deluxe over planet robobot, the former feels more replayable if you get my gist??
I agree! Planet Robobot also feels a little out-of-place to me due to it having heavier sci-fi theming than most entries in the series do. Don't get me wrong, though - it's still a fantastic game in its own right.

also star allies requires a nintendo switch and i do not have one :'> so i cant really review it
Kirby Star Allies is brilliant stuff! As @x.Optimistic notes, it has a lot of replayability, and, in my opinion, it's a lot more time-respectful than even Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are, because Star Allies drops the "Find trinkets in each stage to unlock the true final boss." format that was present from 1995 until 2016, and is a lot better off for it.

And now I'm the winner. :D

hey its y a  b i o e xxxsmasherxxx here today with some fortnite gameplay and first heres a sponser message!

to get free vbuck, go to www.notascam.com!!1!!!1!!!111111

thank you guies for watching smASh tHaT bell ANd Like BuTTon And Sub to My chanNel for free robuX toO1!!1111!!11

COipr31.png

squad up

thanks for the recommendations peeps! i didn't mind the *true final boss* being locked behind a bunch of collectibles (i found them fun to collect actually, oops), I think I'll reserve Star Allies for when im done getting all the other switch games im lookin out for in this strange hypothetical future im describing

anyway here's my contribution  :tarakotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back