Last time...Is this the last time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Temari Nara

Reaction score
All of a sudden, Angeline saw what look like a small pebble hit the window. She jumped when a bigger one came. "What the..." She thought. It's probably just a bird. She thought calmly. Then a huge stone hit the window.

Angeline was scared. Whatever this was, it was definetly NOT a bird! She shakliy looks out the window, to see her stalker staring at her waving. Angeline sighs with exasperation and opens the window. "Are you trying to give me a friggin heart attack?" She yelled down at him. His face turned from a small smile to a big blush of embarrassment. "S-sorry...I didn't mean to scare you..." He said timidly.

Angeline couldn't help but smile at him. He was in fact, adorable, including the goofy looks he gave everyone. He was the class clown, he was her best friend, but he was madly in love with her. Was was he you ask? He is Daniel*

*Daniel is a fictional name to this book and so is Angeline. I don't want to say their real names considering Angeline is me. This book is fictional too.

Temari Nara

Latest posts

Back