Late Night Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
I mated my Potetchi at like 8:30 PM on Thursday night. She became Mamapatchi, and with Papapatchi they had a baby boy whom I call Oscar. Oscar has been in his toddler stage since 9:30 Thursday night. I expected an evolution before he went to bed tonight but no such luck. How will Oscar's being born so late into the night affect his growth?

Well, since Oscar evolved into the child stage at 9.30pm on Thursday, it would have been time for him to evolve into a teenager at 9.30pm on Saturday. But since v5/Famitama sleep at 9.00pm, Oscar will have to evolve into a teenager immediately after waking up on Sunday, meaning he evolved into a teenager about 9 hours and 30 minutes late. That will also affect his teenager-adult growth too- if you don't pause Oscar he should evolve into an adult immediately after waking up on Tuesday and not on Monday night.

You could adjust the time so that Oscar stays up past 9.30pm.

I think It's kind of fun to do a night hatch cause in the morning you get to see what he becomes. But, if you don't want to wake up and 7 AM, then just change the clock or PAUSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back