Latin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
I am seriously going crazy from boredom! I was wondering if anyone knew of a good latin site with exersises for me to practice. *preferable saveable as a picture or text to put on my PDA* If you could help me with this i`d be SOSOSO happy! ^_^

I already found a good site but it`s not saveable as a text or picture document >.<

If you must know my textbook is Ecce Romani book one.

I'm sorry I can't help you there. =(

But I do plan on taking Latin and Japanese language courses when I start High School. =D

Is Latin hard?

As long as you remember to study every evening after school it`s preety easy. * i tend to study headed to and fro scholl on the bus using my V3 to study,i study one word per game of bump...I repeat it over and over in my mind*

ANd then the ednindgs chart...over 70 endings to memerize! Be ready for that...that`s prolly the hardest peice from latin 1. OH! ans remeber the song M-i-c-k-e-y-M-o-u-s-e A.k.a. O-S-T-M-u-s-T-i-s-N-t the different verb endings.

Anyone else know of a good site?

eek....

wow... now i'm scared to take it XD

well, my school right now doesn't have latin, so i take spanish...

but, i might take latin when i get into high school?

It`s really quite easy as long as you don`t forget to study everyday! :angry: and if your school uses the ecce romani book you`ll learn insults :angry:

Well anyone find a site yet?

Meh I'm not really intrested in Latin. No offence but it's sort of boring for me. And plus I'm already bilingual and learning Japanese (I didn't count the japanese cause I'm just starting to learn it) So I'm not going to shove another language into my brain for now (ok maybe german)

Although for the site...maybe you can google it. I don't know any websites so sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Learning any language is boring to me, I dropped French because that was boring. In my school the really clever people [at French] got to learn either Spanish or French. As the person above said why not look it up on google? I'm sure they'll have loads.

I do latin ^_^

Hmmmm ... Not very interesting for me

But there is this site that I use for my h.w

wait A sec !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back