Leaf Brook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
Long, long ago, there were once a pack of canines called Nightbrook.

There was Nightwind, the courageous wolf-leader,

Stardust, the most optimistic dingo in the forest,

Blizzard, the amazingly skilled fox,

Moonrain, a rejected but soon fufilled wolf,

Amorette, with the pure blue-gray wolf eyes,

Moonstream, the most beautiful wolf in the valley,

and Sunset, a pure white reasonable wolf.

Many more wolves, foxes, and unsortable other canines joined the brook over time, and left because of the harsh weather, occasional shortage of food, perhaps even fatality, but the seven heroes would never pass on. They lived in harmony, helping poor animals survive, taking down enemy brooks, and destroying or helping prevent anything else that could have happened. They were the greatest heroes to live in our forest.

Sadly, they have passed away now. Our forest is not safe, and we need you to help protect us. Without you hundreds of harmless lives could be lost.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩ Rules ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NO ANIME, NO KAWAIIS. If you include that stuff you are automatically BANNED.

NO STUS OR SUES. If you seem sue-ish, you are automatically BANNED.

Before posting your form, make sure your character isn't too sue-ish; check this out. HOWEVER, I AM ALLOWING SUE-ISH NAMES, for example Celeste, April, Trinity, etc.

Please make your wolf sound realistic; no 'she had markings like okami but black fur' or anything.

I am not going to allow shape-shifters. Find another RP for that stuff.

Literacy please!! At least 3 sentences per post.

Please keep your name to one word.

I will approve your form.

If you were in the REAL LEAF BROOK, you are allowed to have your character be an offspring and be very similar in personality and looks. Yes, I was Sunset.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩ Form ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name:

Animal: [Must be a canine]

Looks:

Personality:

History:

Other:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I will post my form later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Starlight

Animal: Swift Fox

Looks: Starlight

Personality: Starlight is a Swift fox, and is courageous. She is willing to do whatever it takes, but is too much of a 'lonewolf' type to do so. She always tries her best, and is supportive. She can be confused at times, sometimes she might even be gazing up into space for all we know. She is young, and dependable. But with her down-right stupitidy, will anyone like her?

History: Starlight was raised by herself, with no parents by her side. She named herself by looking up to he stars and taught herself to hunt and play.

Other: N/A

((Accepted.))

Name: Raven

Animal: Wolf

Looks: Raven is a pure white wolf, ears tail and paws tinted black, with piercing yellow eyes. She has scratches everywhere on her body from several fights in which most of them she lost, and her right ear is torn.

Personality: Raven is a blunt wolf, and is very truthful about everything she says. This has won her the loss of many friends. She has lots of enemies. She is tricky and pranky and loves to make jokes. Gets along with others pretty well, but has a short temper.

History: She is Sunset's cub, one of five. She was the only female out of them and was the only one with black fur. The rest were completely white.After her fourth birthday, Raven wanted adventure and so forth ran away. She let herself do whatever she want and came to Nightbrook in search of a new home. Being Sunset's cub she was automatically intergrated.

Other: Birthday is February 13th.

(Mew, I love you for remaking this<3)

Name: Silverfrost

Animal: wolf

Looks: ~ A scar has yet to come across her face.

Personality: Ever since her mother died, she's been very shaky and on edge. With her trust running dangerously low and her loneliness only getting higher by the day. She doesn't have her mother's strange connection to the moon, thankfully. Yet, all of her other traits were gained from her mother, her courage, aggression, and ability to speak her mind and not care what others thought. Silverfrost loves Nightbrook and everyone in it. She remembers her mother's death vividly, and trembles at the slightest mention of her. In other words, she really misses her mother.

History: Her mother was Moonstream. She looks somewhat like her mother, except the darker gray patches on her, presumably from her father. Sadly enough, her father was Moonstream's ex-mate and attacker, Scarface.

((Accepted. And no prob! This was probably the best and most fertile roleplay I ever joined.))

(I loved this RP! And do I spy two of my characters as a sacred seven? :3)

Name: Snowdream. 'Snow'.

Animal: Wolf.

Looks: Icy blue eyes would be the main thing to notice if you first met this wolf, although her white muzzle would often be temporarily dyed a blood red from hunting. Several black marks covered her eyes, ears and legs, which made it hard to hunt in contrast to her other white fur

Personality: Snowdream was not a born leader, she would dream of staying, and following her older brothers every move. When her brother had left on his own one morning, she had feared rejection from other canines ever since. Snowdream often kept to herself,but knows if any problem of hers gets out of hand, she spurts it out on an unsuspecting victim, making them unwillingly listen to her problems. Snowdream is dedicated to travelling and someday, finding her brother.

History: Snowdream joined the Nightbrooks at a very young age when she took off to find her brother. She became cold, and began to slowly starve. The Nightbrooks took her in and she had been loyal ever since.

((Accepted, and yep, hehe :3))

Raven walked along the borders of her brook's territory proudly, holding her head up in mirth. Her mother had been very shy, but she wasn't; in fact, she was probably one of the most outgoing wolves in the brook. Sniffing around, she found a small dead squirrel in a little river, and gobbled it up happily, much to the disgust of onlooking wolves from the brook.

Starlight looked up into the sky and realized there were no stars. She started walking over to the river, where there where another pack seperating the packs. She stared at the wolf eating the delicious-looking squirell. "She's mocking me," Starlight whispered. Starlight jumped into the River and took a bath, watching the wolf with the Squirell. She walked over and said shyly, "Hi."

Snowdream whispered to herself, mumbling about the weather. She had strayed far from the rest of the Nightbrooks, enjoying her own company almost too much. Snowdream nuzzled the ground and listened to the birds chirping and the wind blowing lightly in her ears. A painfully out of reach itch appeared on her back, almost becoming irritating before Snowdream lifted herself up and scratched her back on a nearby bark coated tree.

Smacking her lips, Raven looked up to see a small wolf with olive-coloured eyes. Startled a bit, she jumped back a few inches, but stepped forward again, trying to regain her cool.

"Hey there," she muttered, finishing off the squirrel.

"Haven't seen you before. What's your name?" she asked, turning her head up towards the swift fox.

Silverfrost hunched over a small rabbit she had caught at the edge of the borders. She took small bites of the lifeless animal, being careful to keep watch over the border for any activity. She didn't see anything too exciting. Maybe a bird or two flitting by and chirping their little songs, or a squirrel darting up a tree. She finished the rabbit and decided to head back to camp.

"Oh hi, I'm Starlight. By any chance... could you find me a dead squirrel? I have no idea how to find them. I'll walk with you to the forest. Only...If...you...want...to.." Starlight walked over to the older wolf and hugged her. "Could you be my sister?" She asked too much questions and started to walk away sadly thinking she wouldn't reply.

EDIT: Starlight is 5 in Human years.

A bit shocked that this younger wolf, Starlight, had just hugged her and then walked off, Raven didn't want her to be sad, and she ran up to this wolf again, and requested to go to the forest.

"There are so many bigger and better things there, I just wanted to eat that squirrel 'cause it might've been bad for someone younger like you, maybe hard to swallow, or.. something," Raven muttered uncertainly. She certainly wasn't the.. 'caring' type, but she felt something special about this wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back