leafchi/violetchi/furawatchi help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamateam_silver

Reaction score
How do you get one? I'm getting a v4 soon, I need to have one! All I know is that you need kindness/social poínt, but nothing else. Any tips? Please help!

Hi,

On a v4 you need a female Young Memetchi or a Ichigotchi as a teen and then all you do is raise the social stats higher than the rest, good luck!

To get Leaftchi ( which is called Violetchi on the V4 for some inexplicable reason :D ) you need to have a Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi teen.

Whilst they are teens you need to build a high level of Kindess/Social (Flower) points. That means playing the FLAG game much more than the Shape or Dance game, so that your Kindness points are the highest when your teen is due to evolve into an Adult

Other than that, try to keep the Happy and Hungry hearts as full as you can whilst they are a teen - especially on the second day - that usually influences the Adult they will turn into :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, TamaMum! I've heard that it's training shouldn't be too high, is this true? ;) Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back