Leaftchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

Reaction score
hey guys today after i came back from my lunch my obotchi turned into Leaftchi is this normal.?? and does this mean he is an adult now.?? because he is only 4 days old.??so what will i be expecting in the next few days.??

also maybe a dumb question But if i get certain tamas can i follow what they will turn into before they do or is it always a surprse to everyone.??

hey guys today after i came back from my lunch my obotchi turned into Leaftchi is this normal.?? and does this mean he is an adult now.?? because he is only 4 days old.??so what will i be expecting in the next few days.??

also maybe a dumb question But if i get certain tamas can i follow what they will turn into before they do or is it always a surprse to everyone.??
That's pretty normal. congratulations, Furawatchi/Leaftchi is one of my favourite adults.

There is a link to a growth chart -Ra- made here: (it's also pinned in the 'libary' section)

https://geocities.com/sonunnrec/V3_GROWTH_CHART.gif

As you can see once you have an Obotchi you get almost all the odd generation adults.

The chart isn't 'complete' it is still possible that some growths haven't been recorded. It is most likely that you can get any odd generation teen grow into any odd generation adult and the same with the even generations.

4 days old is totally normal for an adult.

so what will i be expecting in the next few days.??
At the age of 5, you can have babies with a friend of the opposite sex (as long as they have 4 hearts for each other) , but if you don't have anyone to connect with you will start to get visits from the 'matchmaker' in about 3 days time. She will offer you a partner so you can have a baby breed a new generation. You don't have to accept straight away- she visits 3 times a day for 3 days, but don't leave it too long to decide as if your Leaftchi gets to 9/10 it will turn into an Oldie.

Well i just connected them with my gf toma, and we have 4 hearts and when i gave her tama a present it seemed that they kissed and a love heart was on top of their head then disapeared, what does this mean.?? and how do u know when they have mated>>??

Well i just connected them with my gf toma, and we have 4 hearts and when i gave her tama a present it seemed that they kissed and a love heart was on top of their head then disapeared, what does this mean.?? and how do u know when they have mated>>??
They will mate if they are a boy and girl, AND if both show 4 hearts for each other on their friends lists AND if they have both been adults for 24hrs.

You will know if they have mated because there's no mistaking it ;)

The lights go off on the Tamas, and you get a "fireworks" animation (!), then when the lights come back on the female has 2 babies. One floats up to the top of the screen and joins the male tama, the other stays with the female.

It's completely normal. My obotchi turned into leaftchi in my last odd generation ;)

In the next couple days, if you connect with other tamagotchis, you can find a mate that way. If you don't want to connect with other tamagotchis, you can wait until your tamagotchi is 7-8 days old, then the matchmaker will come. With my leaftchi, the matchmaker came with she was 7 days old, at 10:30am. But times might vary.

Congrats! Leafitchi was my first tama adult and also one of my favourite tamas. About the certain characters, some tamas can change into characters that others cant eg. there is a black star tama(not sure of name) and i is the only tama that can change into pirotchi ( the tama with galsses and ponytail)

i may have the names the wrong way round. the black tama may be pirotchi.

you got :lol: ? wow! I got it a looooooong time ago-before you-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back