League of Legends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
Couldn't find a topic for league so here we go!! I hit level 30 a few months ago, and now i'm bronze 2 trash. :D I'm a Miss Fortune main, but I play adc, jungle, and support. Anyone else play? Who do you guys main?

Looks like I'm a little late to this party but I love league! Mid is my main role. I love Annie, Cass, Ahri, Morgana, and Orianna. Annie and Ori are my favorites. I also like supporting with Morgana and LuLu.

You'd be surprised by my av and signature but I don't play league, lol. Used to play on bots with my friends but it was never my thing. However, I love some of the champs and RP as them. I pretty much identify with Viktor but I also like Vladimir, Ekko, Jayce and Vel'koz.

I liked to play as them as well.

i dont really play lol either *cod and gta 4life* .... but nandetchi plays it alot ^_^

I play League of Legends :3

I'm MettaGnarEX, but my Summoner name is MTT Gnar.

I'm about to get Gnar today from a friend of mine <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only been playing since preseason in 2015 (just before season 5) was Silver 4 in Season 5, Bronze 2 in Season 6 and I'm just cruising through provisionals at the moment.

Top- Shyvana, Fiora, Maokai

Mid- Morgana, Ahri, Lux
Jungle- Shyvana, Diana
ADC- Miss Fortune, Sivir

Support- Karma, Leona, Soraka

IGN: Gemstoner on the Oceania server, Gemgerbread on NA. Although I don't play NA anymore since they moved the server to Chicago (rip ping).

Just got Zyra and she's awesome!! Having a lot of fun supporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back