Learning a new language

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
Right now I'm learning Japanese for a project in school. ( I actually might keep doing it after though. :rolleyes: ) Well it's harder the I thought. They are like virtual flash cards that if you get it wrong they will keep reapeating it. It's like: Wakarimasuka, and then you have to say the right answer if you don't they will repeat it once then it will keep popping up while you are learning other words and phrases. I really need to do this for school but it's driving me crazy. have you ever done this before.

I love japenese!!!I can speak it but don't understand it.Plus I don't think I pronounce it right.

Wow, that must be difficult! No, I never had to do it before but my advice would be to keep practicing and don't give up. If you get overwhelmed, take a break or go outside and get some fresh air.

I'm just finishing my 4th semester of college level Mandarin Chinese. I've learned how to speak fluently, and to write and read hundreds of characters quite well. It's incredibly challenging, but if you really enjoy learning languages, it is very rewarding.

When I was in elementary school, I was taught to speak and write Russian and Latin. Over the past few years, I've also studied Japanese and Tagalog. I've only ever been fluent in Chinese and Russian, but it's fun to work on other languages as well. Supposedly, it prevents dementia later on in life. *-*

I would give a link,but it's books at our school!

TBOT:I can speak and read in some spanish!!!!(sorry if i'm not saying right)Comus Dos,La Musica!I have a link in spanisha nd it teaches!I will get a link for jappennese!

I am deaf and I do American Sign Language and i write in english.

i know some american sign language (i can say, Hello how are you? My name is Rachel) and some spanish, arabic, japanese, german, hebrew, hawaiian, latin, and russian (i have a world language class now) and DUH i speak english (fluently lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back