Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janna

Reaction score
Does anybody else geek over these games like I do? Haha.. My sister and I both love them. We're still in the process of beating Left 4 Dead, and considering Left 4 Dead 2 is much harder, we'll probably be stuck on that one for quite a while.

So, if you do play either of them, what are your favorite campaigns, your weapons of choice, things you love about it, things you hate about it, the worst special infected, opinions on characters (survivors), the Survival Pack, Realism mode, etc. I'm interested. :)

I do. And I love it.

My sister(TK) got it for Christmas, and I play waay more than she does.

It's fun though. I always play as Rochelle.

Me and my brother have finsihed Left 4 Dead and we are up to The Parish, The Bridge.

So far my favourite campaign has been The Parish, my gun of choice would be a Spas-12 which is a combat shotgun and my meele weapon of choice would arguably be the axe. I love the new infected and new weapons and levels and since I have the censored version I dislike all the censored gore. You miss out on so much, I also dislike how sometimes special infected attack you while the horde is also attacking you. It frustrates me!

I would say the worst special infected is the Witch, it is even more annoying in Left 4 Dead 2 how it can walk!

I have the first one. It's fun. :D I'm trying to get some friends to buy it, since all I've been doing is running around on solo mode and playing Survival with random people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back