Legend of the Kymra

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Where am I surpose to find them?" Alice growled as the voice continued to nag. "Just follow my directions." The voice said and began to tell Alice different directions to go. "Stop." The voice said, leaving Alice standing near a farm. "Here?" She asked but the voice didn't reply. "I'll take that as a yes." She sighed.

Bewildered, Ryu followed her out with slower footsteps. "Wait!" he said, slowing her down momentarily, "I realize I don't even know what your name is. What is it? I'm Ryu,"

"I'm Sage. Look, I think she has an egg!" Beginning to tug on Ryu's shirt. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!!!"

"Okay, okay!" He tripped along with her then approached the other strange girl. What am I, a chick magnet? he laughed internally to himself.

Alice could see two people walking towards her and held the egg close to her. "Sorry to bother you at such a late hour."

"It's not too late," he laughed. "I might be turning our house into an inn tonight. What's your name and did some voice bring you here?"

Oh goodness he was going delirious.

"My name's Alice," She said before looking down at the egg in her arms. "And yes, a voice did lead me here, it kept saying 'Find others'." She explained then watched as the other girl ran off.

Ryu laughed again, really delirious. "I'm Ryu. I guess we're all schizo's, huh? Why don't you come and stay too?"

With her arms full of fruit, Sage run to the others. "Is this enough?" She asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
"More than enough," hesmiled. "C'mon, I think dinner's ready," he turned and began walking back to the house.

"Auntie, we have another guest," Ryu said, setting another place at the creaky table. "I'm sorry. Did you make enough food? I can go get a chicken real quick - " he volunteered, but his aunt shook her head with a smile and placed steaming bowls of food on the table.

"Who are these lovely ladies, Ryu?" she asked. "I'm Ryu's aunt, Amaya," she said in her soft voice and held a hand out to shake.

Alice kept quiet and held the egg behind her back. "Thank you for allowing me to stay. My name's Alice." She said, bowing her head.

Sage shook Amaya's hand. "I'm Sage - after the herb." She said. "I brought some fruit." She added.

She smiled and took the fruit. "Thank you very much. I'll prepare these,"

Ryu gestured for them to follow him. "We should see what these eggs are," he said quietly, walking into his room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back