Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwig011

Reaction score
OK. I got this today with Pokemon snap and I'm in the Tree spirit thingy and I'm wandering around and blah blah.

Anyway Do you have or played this game?

If so can you post some cheats and or your rating on this game.

My rating

Graphics:100%

Game play and controls:100%

Story: N/A

Audio:100%

you get the point.

Hopefully someone will reply to this post.

P.S. Congratulations MasterTama232 on being a master mii artisan and #2 in the USA rankings in the Check mii out channel.

Oh, you're in the Deku Tree. :D

Graphics: 70% Not the best, but it is from '98. ;]

Game play and controls: N/a

Story: 100%

Audio: 100%

I didn't play it, but I watched my brother play all the way through. It's an outstanding game.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZOMG, DID SOMEONE SAY ZELDA?! O:

Graphics:90% For that time they're good. But the graphics make up the game. It would be completely different it had cell-shading like in WW or the pwnful Twilight Princess graphics. And those re-deads for EFFIN scary enough.

Game play and controls:

...Awh duck, I haven't played in forever. -thinks back to OoT- Game play and controls were pretty good. Then again, I played the version for gamecube so the controls might be a tad different than the 64.

Story:

Epicly awesome.

Audio:

99% Insanely great. Epic soundtrack. As always. I wonder why I didn't give it 100%.

I love this game so much. But I have no stealth skills and am unable to beat the last temple to get the medallion thingermajig.

Ocarina of Time?! Look at my signature, look at what I made lyrics too! :3

Graphics:

Nowadays, this would be a 10%. But think back: Back then, this was amazing. I give it a 95%. I've seen better graphics on the console, but it's an amazing graphic design.

Game Play & Controls:

Hrm..havn't played it in a while...I'd say, 80%. Mostly because I cannot get used to 3D Zelda games. I'm way better on overveiws like The origonal and Minish Cap. 3D perspetives make me scared in the temples D8

Story:

100%! 100%! 100%!

Audio:

I love all the songs. 100%! 100%! 100--*shot*

If they made a remake, hardly anything changed (Maybe controlls are more fluent, like TP's) for the Wii, I'd die of happiness. More happiness than if they released MOTHER 3 in NA.

umm, what about majora's mask? it's scary. haven't played in a long time. e_e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back