Let Me Hear Ya Say, "Whoop whoop"!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelJ

Reaction score
My dad and I went to a Super Target last night. And guess what? I GOT TWO V2S! The V1s are still cool, but V2s have a lot more stuff. :D The colors/Tamagotchis are:

Ianri - Marutchi - Bright "sky blue", with pink bubbles/buttons

Vince - Marutchi - Milky white, with pink hearts/buttons

:wub:

You have a Super Target? Lucky!

Anywho, that's awesome! Have fun with them!

I'm in florida too! What city cuz I wawnt to get another tama! wow! I just became a TAMAMAX! goo me goo me! Ohhyea! Sorry if I spammed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Kissimmee, but the Super Target was in Orlando. It was just about a ten minute drive. :rolleyes:

dats cool! i hav 1 transp. blu v2 and a v1 wich is purple wiv circles on it

My dad and I went to a Super Target last night. And guess what? I GOT TWO V2S! The V1s are still cool, but V2s have a lot more stuff. :D The colors/Tamagotchis are:
Ianri - Marutchi - Bright "sky blue", with pink bubbles/buttons

Vince - Marutchi - Milky white, with pink hearts/buttons

:p
yay for u!

i'm going to florida to DISNEY LAND!!!!!!!! :D

Jadiebloop and jake :p
LOL You mean Disney World?

I used to live in FL. Congrats on the v2s! My v2 is on it's 3rd generation, an Oniontchi named May.

That's not spamming. I was correcting jadiebloop. And I was just remarking that I used to live in FL, so I know what ColonelJ is talking about.

That's not spamming. I was correcting jadiebloop. And I was just remarking that I used to live in FL, so I know what ColonelJ is talking about.
well then,JADIEBLOOP,STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!

jadiebloop isnt spamming and stop acting like a tamaguide. you are not even a tamaguide so STOP ACTING LIKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt][Impact]OKAY ALL OF U PPL ARE SPAMMING SO STOP!!!!! BEFORE i GET A TAMAGUIDE![/SIZE] [/size[/font]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back