"Let's Just Say..."

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would spend my money on Tamagotchi, Internet, Fashion (DuH!) , books and other othe stuff!

Of course, I'll still have a billion money even if I buy those things...

umm....? I would um... say something?

LJS you got some red pants glued to your mom's fancy expencive green couch. WWYD?

((ty Princess08 for finding red pants glued to your mom's fancy expencive green couch XD))

I would kill her and scream "Look! A monkey!" everyone would stare, and then I'd point to her and say- she did it!

LJS I was in your house, killing all your pets, and blocking out all the TV channels! WWYD?

I would shteel dem o_O OOH ARE THEY THOSE THINGS THAT ARE SOOOO COOL AND THAT GUY HAS ONE???

I'd still steal them.

LJS you saw me at an anime convention, eating onigiri WWYD?

I would sit on mah butt in front of the PC and shtuff, then I would sing

"RUB YOU TUMMY AND PAT YOUR HEAD!"

Untill I die of boredom. Then I'd just play video games and watch star wars, while eating cheese puffs.

Hope you're happy. I gave you a looooong reply XD

LJS I ttly dropped a penny and it rolled down the gutter drain and floated into the sewer and then into the ocean. WWYD?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd buy a new one, then I'd throw away my old one.

LJS You go to a show, you sit down and watch a theature production ( Aladin, Cinderella etc.) . It's horrible! You try to go out but the doors r locked!!! WWYD?

i would throw a tantrum and kick the doors

LJS, u met ur hugest famous crush WWYD??!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stand awestruck, ask for autograph, ask when His next movie is out, and then skip off and rub it in my friends faces ;D

Lets Just Say, The Real Disney came back, and Miley Cyrus,Jonas Bros., Selena gomez, those Dumb wannabe stars were wiped off the planet, and Simba,Dory,Nemo, those guys came back. WWYD?

I would smile for the first time in my life. xD

LJS that i went to a Green Day concert and you didn't. WWYD?

I would be mad at you for not taking me!

LGS my sister is a freak. WWYD?

I'd join you! XD

LJS That I wrote the most sappy love letter to my boyfriend and my poem notebook included, and it ended up in your mailbox instaed,WWYD?

(this did not happen to me. Poor Shilo)

(Shilo's the girl who it happened to)

(I like using parentheses, and your probably getting annoyed because of it.) :furawatchi:

I would be very scared if it went into my mailbox...

LJS that cheese took over the world. WWYD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back