let's talk about cool bands..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamcr

Reaction score
This is for UNKNOWN BANDS ONLY. NO MAINSTREAM.

Let's talk about some bands that not many people know about.

Like...I love The Vincent Black Shadow. Betcha haven't even heard of them. So yeah. That's what I mean but "unknown bands" I guess you can even say indie bands.

Sooo what unknown bands do you like?

Well, they are known, but they are not as famous as Panic At The Disco. Although, they are touring with them. The band is Metro Station. The reason I think they aren't that famous is because a lot of peopel aren't talking about them.

Well, they are known, but they are not as famous as Panic At The Disco. Although, they are touring with them. The band is Metro Station. The reason I think they aren't that famous is because a lot of peopel aren't talking about them.
Ooooh I think they're playing uhhh bamboozle Left. Cool!

But yeah, this is what I mean about "unknown" bands. Ones we don't hear about a lot here.

Uhh I like Daphne Loves Derby.

Well, I like We the Kings and I don't think they're as popular as some bands. My favorite song, Skyway Avenue, is by them <3

And maybe the Rocket Summer? I think they're pretty good and not as popular as some others.

Well this isn't a band but I just wanted to say that I really like Christine Evans. I bet no one knows her. XD

Well, I like We the Kings and I don't think they're as popular as some bands. My favorite song, Skyway Avenue, is by them <3And maybe the Rocket Summer? I think they're pretty good and not as popular as some others.
We the Kings are absolutely ah-may-zing. I love them.

i like sick puppies @ saliva. also tokio hotel and seether. there all off streem hard rock bands.

The Medic Droid. I don't think there talked about alot and they really are a good band. And they have crazy cool hair :mametchi: .

I specialize in unknown bands, friends B^D
Mayday Parade

The Spill Canvas

Imogen Heap (single person)

My Hero Is Me

Odd Project

Tokio Hotel

Shiny Toy Guns.

you have to love them.
Ahh! Shiny Toy Guns...My friend likes them, and since you've mentioned them, maybe I should check them out...

I specialize in unknown bands, friends B^D
Mayday Parade

The Spill Canvas

Imogen Heap (single person)

My Hero Is Me

Odd Project

Tokio Hotel

Shiny Toy Guns.

you have to love them.
Lmao. To me and my friends those bands are so mainstream.

Here are some I've recently been listening to:

Descendents

Cursive

Funeral For A Friend (one of my personal favorite bands)

Hawk Nelson

Hey Mercedes

Hidden In Plain View

Hit The Lights

Northstar

Matchbook Romance

Over It

Pipedown

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Protest The Hero

Semisonic

Sleeping At Last

Smile Empty Soul

So They Say

Something Corporate

Tokyo Rose

Third Eye Blind

I'll post more later... my hands are starting to cramp :huh: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Placebo I dont think is very popular but I love them <33And Bright Eyes arent very popular and I want hair just like Conors (I showed the Hair Cut lady a pic and it dosent look like Conors > -_- )
Yay Placebo. ^^ Bill's favourite band.

LMAO I like the Outlaws, and the Charlie Daniels band. ^^ (Devil went down to Georgia anyone?)

Ooh yeah, and Edison Lighthouse. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I like Marianas Trench.

They're pretty big in Canada, but they havent rocked the rest of the world yet.

They're really awsome, my favourite band actually ;)

You should listen to some of their music..

there's some link in my Signature if you wanna check them out :huh:

Latest posts

Back