Lets talk French!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
C'est un sujet français

Tu pouvoir seul parler français. Juste dire nous à propos de tu.

à propos de moi

J'mappelle Kathériné. Je suis onze ans. Je suis anglais, avec mon fréré, ma méré et mon péré. Mon fréré s'appelle Andrew. Il j'aime, non, J'ADORE joue avec ma mon petit poney. Il pourrais tout jour.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(wRITE ABOUT YOU!)

P.S: Ma écrire avec la bic!

C'est un sujet français

à propos de moi

J'mappelle Kathériné. Je suis onze ans. Je suis anglais, avec mon fréré, ma méré et mon péré. Mon fréré s'appelle Andrew. Il j'aime, non, J'ADORE joue avec ma mon petit poney. Il pourrais tout jour.

(wRITE ABOUT YOU!)

Erm.. your name is Katherine, you are eleven, you live with your parents and your brother in England and you want a little pony, which you could play with all day? That's from memory, from French class..

I translated it with my hopeless translator to check.. it gave me a rough idea..

This is a French subject
You to be able alone to speak French.  Just to say we about you. 

à matters of me

J'mappelle Kathériné.  I am eleven years.  I am English, with my fréré, my méré and my péré.  My fréré is called Andrew.  It I like, no, I LOVE plays with my my small pony.  It can all day. 

(WRITE ABOUT YOU!) 

P.S:  My manuscript with the bic! 

Erm....
I don't speak French, but my mom did untill she was 7. So ask her, lol. ;)

Alimania
Yes, I can imagine the conversation.. ''Hello, is that Alimania's mum? Yes, it's Rensa from TamaTalk'' - xD

I don't know ANY French at all, sorry. I thought I knew a little, but I guess not. My mom knows French, but she's at work!

///Matchy ;)

C'est un sujet français

à propos de moi

(wRITE ABOUT YOU!)

It says

My name is Catherine(Katherine is french). I am 11 years old. I live in england with my brother and mum and dad my brother is called Andrew. He likes, no, he Loves playing with my My Little Ponies. He could play all day.

ps. I write with a biro

Je m'appelle Ella, j'ai onze ans. J'ai les cheveux bruns, j'ai les yeux noisette! J'ai trois demi-frères et j'ai un demi-soeur. Je suis intelligent, drôle et gentil!

J'ai un chaton, un chien, les poissons et moi voulons un lapin et une tortue!

TC

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back